All Comments on 'Drugged and Raped Ch. 09'

by Farmers_Son

Sort by:
  • 79 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please no

She doesn't deserve him back and I don't trust her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
NO!

Be strong! Stay the course! Don't fall for her charms! Admiral Ackbar was right when he said, "It's a trap!"

I like reconciliations, but SHE RAPED AND INJURED HIM! SERIOUSLY, WHY IS HE ALLOWING HER THE CHANCE TO DO IT AGAIN?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Insane

Simply insane!!

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1about 6 years ago
What a bunch of idioitc crap!!!

More idiocy wasnt possible!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
"More idiocy wasnt possible!!!"

Apparently it was; a closet cuck complained on Chapter-Fucking-Nine, so more idiocy was, in fact, possible.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 6 years ago
POV?

From whose point of view are you writing? It doesn't make sense. Plus, the reality factor of "the park" and oodles of finance is just... ridiculous.

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 6 years ago
WHAT!!!

Someone please call Chuck and remind him that she is a psychopath! ABSOLUTELY NO BASIS BUILT FOR HIM TO BE ALONE WITH HER.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I did not think this story could get worse.

I was wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I agree

Her crime was too far out there. You don’t come back from that kind of humiliation. Oh and don’t forget, she hasn’t told Darcy to hit the road either. So if it’s going to be the 3 of them in the future, I’ll. Stop reading now.

bruce22bruce22about 6 years ago
Wow, this guy has memory problems

After what happened to him it would be unlikely that he would have anything but cold and distant contact with this psychopath.

TheKrrakTheKrrakabout 6 years ago
Holy fucking fuck

How in the name of any fucking hope of sanity - do you go from being raped by someone who should have been protecting you - having a 1000' RO on them - to fucking being alone with them under any circumstance?!?

This story not only jumped the shark, but it jumped the entire ocean... please either stop now and let it rest OR have him wake up from the nightmare that this obviously is.

2/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I REALY REALY

Hope that someone rapes you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Dropping the series after this one. It started out as very interesting,but the MC has lost me. If you reverse the gender and have a wife come home, get drugged, raped and set up by the husband and his lover...

The author started out with a novel premise, but there isn't enough likeability and too much "WTF?" in the main characters for my tastes. Just my opinion.

deadonedeadoneabout 6 years ago
Hold off anymore story

Until these questions put forth here the comment area are truly and completely resolved do not move on with the story. A major building block is his aversion to Bev and any sexual contact. Now he violates both in a matter of minutes? Has he been drugged again?

I will point out that this story was more then ready for the horse riding and sunset thing. You are extending with little gain possible and higher lose probable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
song lyrics

the only thing that would make this tale worse than it already is would be chapt. 10 with all kinds of song lyrics !..i'll wait for em.....stlcris

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
STOP IT!!!!!!!!

This gets sicker each time.....please stop submitting..... -12,000 *'s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
sick stories

I forced myself to read all his stories. A sissy guy likes to be humiliated by real men and women. 0*

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsabout 6 years ago
Appreciate the Time you put in ...

But I believe this is goodbye. I can understand reconciliation in some cases. However, after being drugged, raped, and the planned threat of him raping Darcy to get control of his money, that is not a woman you go back to. It isn't a woman you even hint at going back to. I've been trying to maintain giving you four stars throughout the series as I liked the premise. This story broke that with two stars. You write decently, though tend to gloss over things. Good luck with your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You have got to be fucking kidding me!

What the fuck are you doing? Give it up now. You've already damaged this story behind repair so please don't continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WTF just happened?

Seriously!?!?! The title is “Drugged and Raped”. Nothing about that speaks to rekindling a relationship with the druggist/rapist. WTF!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
SERIOUSLY?!

I've seen some really egregious stuff "over looked" in the name of RAAC (I'm looking at you DQS), but this really is way too far.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not your best work

Basic premise was good, but went downhill from the first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

At the beginning of the story, it was pretty clear that Bev needed psychological help because she was definitely off the railings.

But now it's even more clear that either Chuck or the author need it for even considering being alone with Bev.

Please. Just stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

And this is the point where most stop reading.......how you can have any shred of self-respect and weave a RAAC into this story is beyond me. I had started to believe you had talent, not I can see I was wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WTF

Any type of reconciliation for a person like that should be out of the question.

She should be locked up for assault and mental abuse. If she had any compunction of being a rational human being she would have herself committed.

At a very minimum have CPS checking up on her regularly to ensure boys aren't being mentally or physically abused. Because really being able to due what she did to the husband (that she attests to love) would definitely be reflecting in how she treated the children.

You're definitely loosing points going forward on this trajectory.

Can only imagine that Charles must be suffering from a form of PTSD & other mental health issues stemming from abusive wife. The only other rational conclusion at this point in the story; is if this turns out to be one of those asinine wake up from a dream stories.

ejsathomeejsathomeabout 6 years ago
The fact is that . . .

. . . this story has gone on and on when it should have ended a long time ago. To forgive Bev's actions is absolutely inconceivable. C'mon, Chuck (and Farmers_Son), end the darn thing already. 3* only because your writing is decent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Reconciliation is possible but...

Contrition is a big thing and she hasn't done much yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So...

Is it that the character as well as us readers have been bored half to death? Chapters chock full of half page descriptions of zoning boards and property closings maybe made him forget what happened earlier in the story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
aw well

I don't know farmers_son. You either trolled all of us, or just gave up a while ago and want to end the story and get it over with.

I don't feel anything anymore. You had me hooked in your story, and slowly introduced scenarios and character reactions that made less and less sense. It took away my immersion completely after a number of chapters.

Not much more to say, I am impressed you doubled and tripled down on this RAAC that makes no sense to everyone in your audience. Not even being sarcastic. You clearly had an ending in mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ignore the haters

I understand where everyone is coming from, but this is your story. I am enjoying it, but that isn't point. The point is to write the story you want to write. You can't satisfy everyone, but you at least have to satisfy yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
If my wife had help rape me

It would be a cold day in hell before I ever touch her sorry ass in gear and there would be no holding evidence her ass would be in jail

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Insane

Absolutely insane. She drugged and raped him in the name of love for another woman and he instead of being just civil to each other for their children's sake, allows her to start a new relationship and be intimate with her again. Sorry, this is insane and inane. Nevertheless, thanks for the effort.

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsabout 6 years ago
I just cannot see it

No matter how I try, I cannot see this story going down the path it's on.

MFH

smmhomesmmhomeabout 6 years ago
The journey matters

It's as though you're focused on getting to the end without exploring what it would take for someone to make the journey.

I would suggest looking at the following stories for examples of what you're trying to do: Ari by ohio & Cheating Wives Always Get Caught – FTDS by FinishTheDamnStory

Good luck. Thanks for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Done with it!

I am done with this crap...wish I could give it a -1. Please do not write anymore.

tizwickytizwickyabout 6 years ago
Awful and not believable on so many different levels

You start out with an original interesting and semi plausible plot and then never resolve any of the plot devices that you developed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Totally Unbelieveable.

Has he got Alzheimers? After everything thats she's done, he's going to pretend it never happened?. This is just sickening.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1* Wimpy Cuck Crap

This author likes it up the butt.

WilsonMeisterWilsonMeisterabout 6 years ago
Whatta' CUCK

This started somewhat "Good" but has STEADILY gone downhill.

I'm don't know if I can stomach the LAST Chapter, hopefully it won't get worse . . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Author must be an 18 year old misguided feminist

...who thinks it's okay to rape the men they drug and that the men will always come back for more because the women are just that hot... or something. This story is awful. The whole park thing, which doesn't even belong in this story, is apparently being dreamed about by someone with NO life experience - just completely dumb.

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
What Started As A GooD Read***

Has turn to ZZZZZZZZZZ boring. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What the hell happened?

The story started out pretty good. He's married to a psychopath, but still the story created some interest. Then you started putting in various things I refer to as "filler". There are words and sentences but they don't really add to the story. The last chapter was ALL filler. Who cares about a Planning Commission meeting???? Then you put in this garbage. The man has a restraining order against his wife so she doesn't kill him. Why the hell would he go anywhere at any time to have a cup of coffee with her? You have GOT to be kidding? The story has flown the coup in favor of drivel. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is a crap storyline!

The author has them starting to date all over again. This is crap. Bev has not changed. She is still self centered. She wants his money and Darcy, nothing more. She does not love him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Still Stupid!

You continue to write stories about people who are so stupid that they are UNBELIEVABLE. Successful writers understand that the situation that you are writing about can be as weird as you like as long your characters react to it a believable fashion.

Rameriz4Rameriz4almost 5 years ago
This story turned into an episode of the Twilight Zone!

This idiot went out with a woman who drugged and raped him. He should have had her thrown in jail... I could barely buy him not because she is the mother of his kids. Him dating her is beyond reason.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxalmost 5 years ago
What Crap!

If this story turns out to be a RAAC tale I will be done with this Author! The bitch really should be in prison. She drugged and raped her husband. What if she overdosed him and he died. Pfffftt

HomefrontWitnessHomefrontWitnessalmost 5 years ago
Wow, borderline devastating

That this turned to a pile of shit at CHAPTER 9!!! Thank god the middle chapters were so short. He's holding hands and eating pie. With the woman that raped him with a strap on. Who is currently living with her girlfriend, who also raped him. In the house they raped him in. And he's holding hands and eating pie with this person in a diner. This author is as dumb as a fucking brick. Apart from the time wasted reading this, it's not even irritating, it's just too dumb for words.

I feel like this author is a derivative autist of some kind. If you switched premises to a more common one, like him catching her fucking someone in his bed (as opposed to PARALYZING AND RAPING HIM IN HIS OWN BED), it would make sense. The separated husband ruminating about his life now, the state of his marriage, his kids, taking baby steps to making peace of some kind with the Ex, that's all standard LW. And it makes sense when the wife didn't drug and rape the main character as a setup for accusing him of rape and blackmailing him into cuckoldry. This makes no sense at all. It is idiocy. He is slapping tropes from loving wives stories together into some shit smeared retard collage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
this is when the story jumps the shark

Read the title, dummy. No room for reigniting romance. Run from the crazy bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beverly is one sick puppy.

Chapter 8 wrecked the story. Chapter 9 confirmed that.

What about the revenge on Darcy? Why is Chuck allowing her in his home? Here's why.

Chuck is as fucked in the head as Bev. These two nut cases deserve each other so why not reconcile?

I can't see how chapter 10 will be able to pull it out of dive started in Chapter 8.

The author should consider re-visting this story and writing a new chapters for 8 and 9. Change the direction as to keep it in line with the previous ones.

Still a lot a work went into this story. That being so, 5 stars for effort.

mattenwmattenwalmost 4 years ago

Cuck cuck cuck !! And here we are! A woman can rape, drug him, grossly injure and cheat him, and the insane idiot lets her hold his hand! You really have to be perverted!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Accidental rating

After giving all the other sections 5 stars, I intended to give this one one star but accidentally touched the fifth star.

The entire plot plan & making a play area to surround your home is a totally liberal piece of shit.

Ruining a previously well reasoned story.

I would have logged in instead of being anonymous, but the usual security code space does not allow me to type in all the letters.

This one is the exception.

W. T. Staman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not your best

Alot of your stories are good, but this one takes the cake. First she drugs him then rapes him, then she and her 18yr old slut tries to tell him he raped the slut, then he plans to get revenge on both of them now he's holding her hand and is going to take back to his place............ Get real.

WisquejacWisquejacover 3 years ago

Dum-dum-dum-dum plain flat dumb.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Cuckold in his future???!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wow. Question in all of this. The couple who were cops that was introduced in the first 3 chapters have been inconspicuously absent for the rest. Why is that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

They are absent because even the dimmest of bulbs who is still with this story, wouldn't believe that aggravated battery and rape charges supported by police officers would just magically be dropped. Since they were introduced a couple pages back, the target audience of this story would have forgotten about them at this point.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

Please don't tell me........................................!!!!

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 2 years ago

"Not after being raped in his own bed and by his loving wife" and yet he lets her raise his kids and continue with a rape victim she has been abusing since she was 17??? still enjoying the read even if i have a tenuous hold on my suspension of disbelief

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WAIT - He was both orally raped and anally raped and he is going to let it go? And let her raise the kids. Too much for my suspension of disbelief! Also, can't see the police letting this go.

WillmottWillmottabout 2 years ago

Can someone inform me if the other stories by this author are so revolting?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This ending was done on purpose to revolt and sicken any reasonable person to the point of total disgust... if fact that is just what the author was trying to accomplish... complete and total disgust... I, for one, believe he/she succeeded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely ridiculous.

Like into fantasyland proportions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The title of your story is drugged and raped and it's about an evil wife who does that to her husband. And even though she has done anything to earn her husband's forgiveness and not given up her lover, you decide that they should reconcile? Did that sound ridiculous because guess what, it is. Sorry but this story is rubbish.

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
If

If the party guests all live in their Area then they will know about the split and wouldn't be making comments about him having two hot women.

BigfundrewBigfundrewalmost 2 years ago

Just no.

I'm to the point of skimming and know this flew off the rails

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The woman drugged and raped him. To top it off she set him up for a felony and planned to take his kids and all his money. Now they reconcile? Seriously? I don’t think even Jesus has this much forgiveness.

DreddrasDreddrasover 1 year ago

Well, it's your story, and you can write your characters however you chose, but I'm having a REALLY tough time suspending disbelief on a reconciliation here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This seems to be condoning rape?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would have knocked both of those dikes teeth down their throats

NicealloverNicealloverover 1 year ago

There needs to be a basis for establishing trust between the two parties here. Something should have happened to explain her temporary insanity and guarantee that it wouldn’t happen again. Perhaps a psychiatrist would have been consulted about her mental condition and would have been able to get her therapy.

FillDirtWantedFillDirtWanted8 months ago

Nope. Nada. No. HELL NO!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Are you kidding me? What would have happened if the shoe was on the other foot? He would have been in jail. Then she & the boys would never see him again!

NitpicNitpic6 months ago
What

What a load of hogwash.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow this author is stupid. There is no way anyone would have any romantic feelings toward a woman who drugged raped and blackmailed them. How could anyone even think that would work? Only someone who is so ignorant of human behavior could even write this. Hope they keep their day job because their storytelling sucks badly.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c15 months ago

Reverse the eccentric. If he had raped her would you write same story? Just awful

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Turning into an RAAC story here.... just went to crap.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Terrible write up......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous