All Comments on 'Drunken Daughter Ch. 01'

by Zoomie69

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
DoctorSpenglerDoctorSpenglerabout 6 years ago
Ye gods!

10 inch willy, stumbling drunk and yet coherent enough to fully verbalize "in all my virgin holes," no lube on anal penetration? Sorry, try a bit of research and revisit this tale.

Trucker86Trucker86about 6 years ago
This could use some work...

You switch too much POV, and your sentences are poorly structured. Great concept, but an experienced proofreader could be beneficial in the future.

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
EXCELLENT story family love and tender affection

Couple of problems

1 10 " cocks is a little big 7-9 ok

2 Daughter was passed out drunk the first night, ok, but passed out drunk the second night and suddenly wide awake and aware. Make her tipsy so she can talk to Daddy. Also she can enjoy the love making.

3 Mother dying at daughter's 3. Rather prrvrrt daughter being 5 or older so she remembers Mom.

Still.an excellent story.

jsmangisjsmangisabout 6 years ago
Great First Story

I really enjoyed this story, even flawed as it was.

johnb110johnb110about 6 years ago
Size matters

Lost me at the third mention of the 10" cock. Oh and the 1" clit did bring a smile.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 6 years ago
I'm with

everyone else on the 10" cock plus she used a dildo so she's not a true virgin

dmbdriver1dmbdriver1about 6 years ago
dmbdriver1

Don't you just love how people put your work down even thou they are to lazy or dumb to even try writing anything of their own. I guess that's why I don't waste my time reading all insults from lazy people. Just keep on writing Zoomie69 and don't take these comments to heart cause you have to look at where they come from

SteffanStratosSteffanStratosabout 6 years ago
Good Job, Zoomie69!!!!

Well done; I'll be looking for a lot more from YOU!

Zoomie69Zoomie69about 6 years agoAuthor
For Those Disbelievers

I have known two men with 10" & 11" cocks when I was invited for a 3some with their wives. As to the virgin part, until a human body part penetrates those holes, a female is still considered virgin. Pussy juice makes pretty good lube as well. Thanks for your input, though.

CheakoCheakoabout 6 years ago
My thoughts.

I know I'm not the most versed writer. But I felt like chiming in.

1) Sizes/measurements and precise descriptions of that ilk are not entirely necessary outside of subjective terms. (Large/Big/thick/fat. Tall(er)/Short(er)) So on and so forth.

Bigger issues I have:

2) Perspective Changes and plenty of other errors that a Dedicated Editor could help with getting kinks out.

Of course, the second point is only if you want to take writing seriously. If you're happy with your product, then be happy, don't waste your time trying to defend it. Because, honestly, it could use work and you only hamper progress by defending and not listening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just a thought

Sorry this is just me being salty, but you cannot turn lesbian. If you are a lesbian or gay or anyone in the LGBT community, when you identify yourself as one of those sexualities you do not simply turn gay. A person has always been gay their entire life they just come to a realization. Other than that everything was fine, good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I also thought the “turning lesbian” part was unnecessary. Concerned.. why?

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

A good story but... I missed getting to know dad and daughter 😕; their struggle to make their situation normal .

Good job with the sex. Dad isn't going to come20 times per night.

I loved that the girl was smart enough to get on the pill for a few months before riding the wild pony. No father/daughter babies please.

5/5

otti1otti1over 2 years ago

Geile Geschichte. Da kann es einem heiß werden. Bin auf die nächsten Folgen gespannt.

otti1otti1about 2 years ago

nette geile Tochter

NadiePreguntameNadiePreguntameover 1 year ago

I wonder about the age of the writer ... 15? 16?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Written in such an immature childish way

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Thanks for sharing your work!

NadiePreguntameNadiePreguntame4 months ago

... like her mother ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous