Drunken Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I warned Jenny I was about to cum and to get ready for a big load, she nodded. Waited until I moaned and got even bigger, then backed off to just the head of my cock. She tickled the under side of my glans with her tongue to insure I was going to cum and the first blast hit the back of her throat surprising her. She pulled off to swallow and was hit in the face by the next blast causing her to moan and giggle loudly causing all the girls to look at us.

Several of them had their mouths hanging open, in shock as to how much I could cum. They all stopped what they were doing, came over to me to get a sample of my cum. I shot four more times and then just dribbled. My cum was all over Jenny's face, dripping on my chest and belly as one girl said `share' to the others. Two girls licked Jenny's face while two others cleaned my torso equally well. Gail started sucking Junior and Robin went down on Becky, since she hadn't cum yet.

Becky responded by licking Robin's pussy while fingering her anus. Robin took the hint. Wet two fingers and put them in Becky's pussy and then pressed them into her asshole. Becky moaned loudly telling Robin to go deeper and harder. I guessed that Becky would be the one I would try to have anal sex with since she seemed to enjoy that kind of stimulation.

When Gail quit sucking Junior, Hanna came over, squatted over me and took Junior totally into her anal cavity. The other girls just moaned at how sexy hot that looked. They promised to try it sometime in the future after they had stretched their assholes as Hanna had explained.

Becky picked up the Daddy vibe, went into the house to clean it and grabbed the lube in her purse. She came back out, laid in one of the recliners, lubed Daddy vibe and proceeded to stick it in her butthole. It looked like she was going to fail when her anal ring gave way, allowing Daddy vibe to enter her rectum. She moaned an ouch and stopped pressing in, Robin started rubbing her clit.

Hanna said "Becky push out like you're on the toilet."

Becky started pushing out then the Daddy vibe slid slowly right into her rectum. Robin started fingering her pussy while still rubbing her clit. With her other hand she started pinching Becky's nipples as well. This caused Becky to cum and surprisingly, squirt some. Robin dropped down, started licking her pussy juices and Becky squirted again, even more.

Robin looked at the other girls and said "We may have two squirters in our group."

The other girls giggled and Becky smiled at Robin and said "Thank you for helping me to squirt. I've wanted to do that since I first saw Hanna squirt. If her Dad is right, then I guess Hanna is like her Mother."

Becky got up with Daddy vibe still up her ass, going to Hanna, turned around so we could see it buried totally in her ass. As Becky was bent over, Hanna slipped three fingers into Becky's pussy sloshing them around and finding her G-spot. Becky moaned again and squirted all over Hanna and me almost as much as Hanna's first squirt with me.

Robin said "Yes, we do have another squirter and she's almost as productive as Hanna's pussy. I guess we'll have to get more waterproof sheets to distribute at our homes."

Waterproof sheets, shit, I hadn't even thought about those, never having the need for them. I'd be sure to pick up sets enough for both our beds. That would solve cleaning the mattresses and I would also pick up waterproof pillowcases as well.

The girls finally got to a stopping point. Damn it was so sexy hot I had trouble staying limp for awile. I went to 'our' shower to rinse off in the huge master shower. All the sudden five beutiful young women showed up to shower with me. This shower is so large we all fitted in it comfortably.

When I had the master suite remodeled I had them install a huge shower. Don't remember why, but I did it anyway. Now I was grateful that I had done that.

Girls were washing each other and I had three that were paying special to me and my boy parts. One girl was washing my cock, another was washing my butt and asshole, paying special attention to my asshole with at least 2 fingers in it. The third was washing what she could, pinching my nipples and french kissing me.

I of course was feeling them up as well, fingers in pussies and assholes drawing moans of heated sexual cravings. One girl actually came after just a few minutes of my fingering her pussy. G-spot and two fingers in her asshole while I nibbled her rock hard nipples. She sat on the floor to recover while another took her place, then the one single girl standing, hovered her butt over the girl on the floor as she came back to life and started munching on pussy and asshole.

I had had a special feature installed in the shower, it would filter the soapy water, reheat it to the set temp and replace what was needed. One of the best features I could think of. Now we would not run out of hot soapy water anytime soon. There was a spray head with fresh water at the same set temp. If someone needed to rinse soap out of their eyes, mouth, whatever, they had fresh water to do so. We had been in the shower playing for about 40 minutes when I called a halt to playtime. It was time to start the BBQ and move the frolicing back outside.

Since the house main floor was essentially ground level, I didn't worry about the neighbors. We decided to stay nude, Hell, I didn't mind one bit. I was surrounded by 5 of the hottest girls I'd ever known since before I met Andrea.

She was beautiful, eroticly sexual, loving, and smart. Since she passed after giving me my now love of my life, I did miss her. We had had many special sexual experiences in both love and lust. Now I had an almost carbon copy of the woman I had fallen in love and lust with nineteen years ago. If she were alive today, I would have had a difficult time if I had to choose between her and Hanna. Of course, I would have chosen Andrea over Hanna. As Hanna grew and blossemed, it would have been more and more difficult to choose only one. I would have asked to share their love and lust with me.

Everybody nude, I decided to start the cooking since before I showered, I had started the gas grill. Since I started grilling with propane, I never went back to charcoal. Unless I used a chimeny charcoal lighter or an electric starter, which takes a lot longer, I'm not interested. I had some burgers, beef hot dogs, polish sausages, and two large steaks to cook. I also had some veggie kabobs on the grill as well. I had halved sweet onions, red and orange bell peper pieces, lemon halves, and whole small red potatoes wrapped in foil. We were going to have a culinary and sexual BBQ that was going to outdo my eighteeneth birday, but that was okay. We were going to celebrate in a way that four years ago, we wouldn't have had a chance at.

Four years ago, Hanna was only fourteen, so not legal and off limits except for parental affection, you know hugs and kisses on the cheeks. Now we could do whatever anybody wanted without any controlling actions.

As the food cooked, I found out who was more vegan than carnivorous and it turned out that two were and one was borderline. That meant I had planned well and that Hanna had remembered to tell me at the first BBQ we had almost six years ago. Damn, six years had passed since the first one. I'd better keep better track of time, maybe just start a diary on our home computer. Yes, I could go all the way back to dating Andrea and that would let me get through it without telling Hanna verbally. I know there would be tears, God, I still love that woman, but this way Hanna could print it and take it a little at a time, if she wanted.

It was time to get two bottles of wine out, remind the one who got drunk 'No Alcohol', and open a red wine as well as a white, finally, get small glasses out. I checked the food, flipped what needed it, moved the food around for even cooking, yeah, I got good at grilling, six years of practice. As I was moving the food around, Hanna came over and asked if she could help. I told her yes, get the paper plates and utensils out along with the paper towel dispenser we normally kept on the kitchen counter. The wine glasses I was using were made from plastic and only held about four ounces each, mine would be six ounces.

Hanna also brought out two medium oven trays lined with paper towels on top of parchment paper, which made cleanup much easier. We loaded the trays as we remembered which girls were more vegan and brought the trays to the large table that had the largest umbrella. As I approached the table, several of the girls eyeballed my cock and giggled, one of the others moaned at the sight. I went back to the kitchen, grabbed a cooler that was designed for wine bottles with a special divider for ice and put the wines in it. This way the wine would stay cool and tasty, because I can't stand room temperature alcoholic drinks.

I asked the girl who got drunk what she would like besides wine, she replied a coke or pepsi would be fine. Hanna took off to get one and came back almost running with tits jiggling all the way, it was my turn to groan. The other girls just giggled. God they did a lot of that, but I thought it was cute and sexy. As we sat eating the four girls Hanna had invited, started talking about which colleges they were going to attend. I hadn't had that conversation with Hanna, but I knew she had been offered full scholarships at several prestigious colleges as well as our local university which had a good reputation.

As we ate, Hanna reached for my cock to play as several girls giggled at the sight. I slapped her hand lightly and told her playtime would be soon. I turned to Becky and asked if she was a virgin in all three holes, she blushed a little and answered yes. She then told me she wanted my cock in her asshole most, but if I wanted her pussy first that was OK with her. I wanted to let her 69 with me first, but I wasn't going to cum there, I wanted her pussy second and if I was still hard, I would take her anal cherry last, cumming in her asshole.

We were finished, as we cleaned up I mentioned to Hanna and Becky that if they had to poop, be sure to clean out their rectums with soapy water first, then rinse with clean water. When Andrea and I bought this house after getting married, the first thing I did was to have a toilet with bidet put in. I also found one that had an adapter for the bidet that doubled as an enema too. Andrea would have constipation about once a month right before her period. But when she was pregnant with Hanna, she didn't have any constipation, curious.

Both girls said they would clean out anyway since that was a smart thing to do. The other girls said they would like to use the bidet as well. I think they were curious about it, but had never been in a position to try one out. If they liked it, they were going to ask their parents to have one put in. I told them I would find the paperwork for it so they knew what to ask for.

As we were ready to take in BBQ leftovers and clean up, the girls each grabbed some things and started into the kitchen, I hung back and watched five of the sexiest butts going in. Damn, Hanna really did have four hot friends and as I had that thought, Hanna glanced back realizing what I was doing and giggled. This caused the other girls to look too. They all giggled, bent over to show me their pussies and assholes. God I groaned as Junior suddenly bumped the underside of the table. I pushed him back down, scooting away from the table and went into the kitchen to help.

When I opened the door, five sets of eyes locked onto my cock like radar. Becky was the first to lick her lips, followed by the other three. Jenny came over and bent at the waist, putting a lip lock on my cock, followed by Becky behind me with wet fingers on my anus. I moaned deep and loud, then Gail with Robin attacked my nipples, Hanna went behind Jenny, sticking a finger in her butthole.

I told the girls to stop for the time being, that we'd play in a little while, but let's get finished in the kitchen. They groaned at stopping but did as I asked, mumbling to Hanna about her being sure he's that sexual. Hanna just replied that I had not been dating and it was more that sixteen years since I had had any pussy or blowjobs from her Mom. Their jaws dropped open, wide eyed looks at Hanna and then at me, they came over giving me deep hugs, told me they had all summer to make up for my dedication to Hanna. We finished in the kitchen, they grabbed glasses of lemonade and ice tea, I grabbed a beer and we all went back outside to skinny dip, hot tub or just sit around.

I decided to hot tub for half an hour, then skinny dip for awhile, after which I would see who wanted to be first. If it was Becky, I had already planned for her, if not then I needed to talk with each girl as to what she thought she would like. While I would try to accomadate each one with their likes, I was doubtful that they would all get a 'ride', but who knows.

After skinny dipping for maybe a half hour, I announced it was playtime, so the girls huddled to set pecking order. I went in the house for another beer, when I came out, it was announced that Becky would be first. I smiled at her, sat in the largest lounge chair and patted my knees for her to straddle my waist. She was a little shy about one on one, so I reached out, rubbed her hip and she sat in my lap. I told her what I thought would be the best way for us to make love and she smiled, nodding her head vigerously.

I had her sit as I stood, and let her take her time with my cock. She didn't hesitate to take the head in her mouth, start bobbing till she reached her limit, moaning almost from the begining. Her thick pouty lips felt really good, so after about five minutes, I stopped her, had her lay back and spread her legs. I kneeled down, started licking her pussy lightly, kissing her inside thighs as she moaned even louder and she surprised me by squirting on my face after a few minutes.

She told me that was the fastest she'd ever cum so I had her stand on wobbly legs, I laid down and had her crawl on top. I told her to grab my cock, rub it up and down her pussy to get Junior nice and wet, then point it at her vagina, taking it at her pace. She took me fairly quickly to the hilt, then I remembered Hanna saying they had all taken their hymans with the Daddy vibe. So I played with her clit while she rode me almost all the way up, then slamming back down. Five of those and she came with a big squirt, she laid on my chest so I had Hanna get our lube.

Becky raised up with a smile and had asked "Are you really going to fuck my asshole too."

I replied "That no, I was going to make love to that cute little brown star you liked to stick things into."

I got a huge smile as she scrambled onto all fours and I turned her over as I told her doggy was for fucking, on her back was for making love. Another big smile again as she thanked me.

Hanna returned with our lube, I put some in Becky's hand to lube Junior while I took some to lube her pucker. I put two fingers in her asshole, told her to pull her legs up to the outside of her breasts, play with her nipples if she wanted and drizzled lube into her anus. I handed the lube back to Hanna, got on the recliner pointing my cock at her butthole and started pressing in, she moaned ouch again, so Hanna repeated her earlyer instructions to push out. Becky did, I started sliding in as she got wide eyed, squirted again, I was soaked and she was moaning very loudly. I got my cock all the way in, Becky said "Hanna, you really do have a Daddy vibe."

She was tweaking her nipples all the while, her clit was almost an inch long, just short of Hanna's and I could feel my cock getting bigger, harder, and my balls started tingling. I told Becky I was about to cum, that's why my cock was bigger and harder, she just moaned and squirted again. This caused my cock to start erupting in her rectum and caused her to squirt a little more. After I came, I stayed in her asshole until Junior got soft and slipped out. One of the girls said 'share' so I moved out of the way as three girls descended on Becky's butt and her leakings. Hanna came over to me in a yard chair, kneeled down and cleaned my cock. I told her to please get me another beer as I was dehydrated and we could talk a little.

As she brought me my beer, she decided to sit in my lap again, maybe thinking it would get me hard again. IT DID! Damn! That girl is every bit her Mother's daughter. Sharp, intelligent, concientous, good planner, all the things her Mother was before the Devil's Desease, Cancer took her from us. Anyway, she announced I had recovered from Becky's turn and asked who was next.

Gail stood, came over, sat in my lap with that marvelous butt, but she pushed my cock down so she could sit reverse cowgirl. I asked her what she would like to do and she told me that sucking me, pussy missionary as long as I could hold out and then getting slammed doggystyle. I agreed, but added I would love to eat her pussy as well since she had some of the longest inner and outer pussy lips of the group.

She smiled, and agreed, so we moved to a chair without arms, I sat and she joined me face to face with my cock now teasing her butt crack. We started making out while I played with her fabulous tits with nipples over a half inch long and almost hard as rocks. I was french kissing her and tweaking her nipples when I felt moisture on Junior. I reached down to her pussy and it was drenched. Her clit stuck out so much, I flicked it a few times and she just moaned as she came dripping on my cock.

She went to lie down on the recliner Becky and I had used and spread her legs. I was in pussy heaven and stuck two fingers in her pussy, curled them up and found her G-spot almost immediately, started sucking on her clit, she bucked and came hard in just a few minutes. Since I didn't need my cock sucked, I got between her legs and gently inserted Junior as she moaned with very sexual lust. I stroked in and out in a leisurely fashion and hit her G-spot on almost every stroke, she came again in just a few more minutes.

I gave her some time to recover, she moved into doggy position as I entered her pussy from behind. She started moaning again as I put my cock into her pussy for the second time. I tilted my cock down to hit her G-spot if I could on every in-stroke, grabbed her tits focusing on her sensual nipples. In just a few minutes more she came again, begging for me to come in her. I obliged and starting pounded her pussy moderately and as I was near my climax she came again so I slammed into that pussy with real force and when I came, she came again, flopped on the recliner with all the energy of a dead corpse.

I had to have a rest break, but Hanna came over to clean me up while several of the other girls went to clean Gail up. As they were doing so Gail came again with a big smile on her face. I asked who was next and Jenny stood and said 'ME' very loudly. I had her sit in my lap while we discussed what she thought she would like to experience with me. She told me oral 69, ass fingering, and a good pussy fuck with me cumming in her. I asked missionary, cowgirl, or doggy. She thought she'd like cowgirl since she could control the rate of insertion, telling me that while she'd had the Daddy cock in her, she was hesitant about my cock for real.

I agreed and she started to suck my cock when I stopped her so we could do 69 and she got wide eyed and grinned widely. I laid down on the recliner, Jenny crawled over me and planted her pussy firmly on my mouth. Every one of these hot babes had tasted sweet and fruity so eating their pussies was a real pleasure that I thoroughly enjoyed. Jenny was already very wet with sexual anticipation so I wasted no time in eating her aroused pussy. I looked around at the other girls and saw that they were 'jilling' because of the sexuality of the situation. In some cases, two of them were fingering each other, wow, shame that Andrea couldn't be here. I teared a few and Hanna saw that look, came over and kissed me, told me that she was sad her Mom couldn't be here too. Because she believed that she would have joined us as well. I was reminded too as Hanna spoke about her Mom and possible reincarcination.