Drunken Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zoomie69
Zoomie69
197 Followers

I returned my thoughts, eyes, and fingers to Jenny and her lucious body to take her to 'La La Land' on the orgasmic express at full speed. As I ate her out, I rubbed two fingers across her anus, she shuddered and came on my face. She whipped around, licked her cum off my face, grabbed my dick and started to sit down on it. She lifted up and sat further down on Junior until she was totally impaled. Groaned again and as her cum oozed out of her pussy, it soaked my pubic hair and balls. She looked at me with glassy eyes, laid down on me and just moaned that that was the best cum she'd ever had. I smiled and rubbed her back as Jenny said "Yuuuummmmmm" very lustily.

I guessed that the girls had their arousal level on HIGH because of the visual of the sexual positions I was engaging in with one of their circle of girls. I finally understood why these girls were popping their corks so quickly, the sight of a mature man, in good shape, big dick, and willing to share four virgin mouths & pussies, one of them included anal sex, the other three promising to expand their assholes so I could have any hole on five of the hottest girls at my daughters former high school. God, what a mind fuck!

I wondered if these five hot friends would entertain going to our local university, they had all won full scholarships because of their devotion to the academics. But I would have to talk with Hanna at the earliest to see to see where her interests in careers was concerned. I had time to figure that out a little later. It was now time for Robin's turn, but Hanna came over and cleaned my cock and balls of Jenny's secretions, looked at me with a huge grin. She mouthed 'Thank You' again and reached up to kiss me yet again.

Robin came over to sit on Junior, scrunched her pussy all over him and leaned down to french for awhile. This had the desired effect and my cock started getting hard again but not fully hard. So she turned around into a 69 pushing those long inner and outer pussy lips onto my face. She also took as much of my cock into her mouth and played with my balls and asshole. It took very little time to finish becoming fully erect. While she did that, I rubbed her asshole, pinching her clit gently and she came with almost a squirt, drizziling her cum all over my face. I think my tongue fucking her pussy helped too and she whipped around, grabbed my cock, impaled the full length in one sit.

She looked at me again with glassy eyes, whispered "Fuck it's even better than Hanna's Daddy vibe. It's so 'hot and throbbing" as she came again, soaking my balls, asshole, and the recliner. She had requested doggy pounding, so she got off of me, I stood while she got on all fours and I approached her butt, seeing her cum trickling down her thighs, I moaned loudly. God this girl had almost the sexiest butt and pussy as Hanna's. I rubbed my cock in her pussy lips, lubed two fingers there and started to rub her anal ring as I pushed my cock into her pussy. She moaned again and this time, she squirted a little, so I took my time fucking her to see if she would squirt more.

A few minutes later she squirted more and I went into overdrive, plunging my cock in and out of that liquid lusty vaginal glove as fast as I could. She almost screamed a moan and squirted even more as I turned to the other girls and told them "you have three squirters now." They all moaned together as Hanna along with Becky came squirting each other, I smiled as I kept pounding Robin until she squirted cum again and collapsed with me following her down, with one more stroke, I came for my final time.

I couldn't believe I had lasted through four of the hottest girls. Since Hanna had gotten laid four times earlier in the day, I didn't worry about her as much. I could eat her ass and pussy giving her a short ride so to speak, because she had gotten off numerous times this afternoon and everybody knows that many women are multi-climax capable. As I laid on another recliner, Hanna came over and sure enough, assumed the 69 position with a sopping wet pussy right on my mouth. As she cleaned Robin's cum off my cock, balls, pulling back my legs and finished cleaning my asshole.

We all went to the shower to clean up with soap and water, then spent what was left of the afternoon skinny dipping, hot tubbing, massaging each other, ocassionaly getting the reciever off yet again. Then we sat around the table and discussed colleges. It turned out all five of them got a full scholarship to our local University, so I asked if they wanted to continue our love and fuck fest. They all said yes simutainiously, this meant that I would be truly worn out, but a very happy man.

Hanna and I kissed and hugged the girls as they prepared to leave. I kissed each girl's mouth, pussy, and asshole, sticking my tongue in every one of them. They got dressed, Becky came over and kissed me again, thanking me for being able to take her anal cherry as well. I reached down, fondling her butt as she giggled and put her fingers in my butt crack, rubbing my asshole again. I moaned loudly and Junior got hard again, seeing my erect cock, Hanna loudly moaned, told the girls 'Mine' and they all giggled.

Hanna asked my what caused this one, as I told her about Becky fingering my asshole while I fondled her jeans encased bubble butt.

Hanna smiled and said "So that's how I get multiple fucks out of this sexy Daddy cock."

I said "Don't get any smartassed ideas," and she giggled, gave me a kiss right on the end of my cock as it hardened more.

She giggled again "Dad could we go to the shower to fuck both my pussy and then my asshole?"

I said "Yes, since you hadn't gotten fucked in the afternoon's activities and I need Junior to be flaccid for awhile."

God, I'd had more sex in the last thirty-six hours than I'd had in years. If Hanna and friends did go to our local University, I was going to be a sexually gratified man. I needed to set up a schedule though, this afternoon wore me out and Hanna was going to get my last load before I rested for two days.

I realized that her sex drive was exactly like her Mother's, the only difference was Andrea and I never had anal sex, but she loved having me lick and finger her ass when we did a 69. Now I realized just how hot she would have been if we had added that to our sexual habits. We absolutely had to setup a schedule for the girls!

Zoomie69
Zoomie69
197 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Thanks for sharing your work!

otti1otti1over 2 years ago

Geile Geschichte. Macht Spass sie zu lesen. Bei vier so knackigen Mädchen ist schon Ausdauerkraft erforderlich. Weiter so.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

Just one constant fuckfest. Its good for spank bank material, but I personally like more interpersonl relationships happening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
OMG....English, people!!!!!

Has everyone forgotten how to speak....and write English? Even the Anonymous comment sounds like a complete illiterate!!! As for the author, good bullshit story, but next time, get an editor... the story would be far less painful if it were written correctly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
my oldest daughter

I had divorced and One day my oldest daughter which is 18 came to stay with me for a week and all was well . On the second day I was in the living room she came wrap in towel and when she bend by me I saw the most beautiful pussy . She turn and said sorry dad you saw my you know what . walk away . I got up and follow her open door to bedroom and she was naked . She said Dad I always wanted to get fucked by my father will you do it . I took my clothes off and I fuck my daughter . From then on I been fucking her evertime we get together. She is good fucking girl . Love my daughter .

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Big Fat Cock: A Hot Mommy Seduced Nerd discovers the power his big, fat cock has over women.in Incest/Taboo
Family Affair: Backseat Sister Brother takes sister's virginity during family road trip.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Use Your Sisters Instead To stay out of hell, he'll have to stick it in his sisters.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories