Dumb Dare Ch. 02: Gone Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,455 Followers

"So you teased us intending to leave her hanging?" I asked as I stepped between her now spread legs, her hands pushing my shorts down until they slid to my ankles.

"Oh yeah," she said in a half moan as I pressed my engorged cockhead into her pussy. "Ohhh lover. Drive it in deep. I wanna feel all of you inside me."

"With pleasure," I answered, sliding my cock in and out of her. She lay back on the table and her big tits bounced and rolled on her chest as I drove into her over and over, my mushroom head caressing her tunnel and her soft velvety insides caressing my shaft in all the perfect places. "Shit. This isn't going to last long," I grunted as I could already feel that familiar tingle spreading quickly through my body.

"Me either. God damn I'm so fucking turned on!" my wife moaned as she lay on the table, her hips trying to rock in time with my strokes. With each stroke into her she arched her back to force her clit down onto my stroking shaft, helping push her quickly building climax forward.

"You liked watching her tease herself on me?" I asked in a grunt as I continued to plunge into her over and over.

"Uh huh. I did. She wanted you so fucking bad. She was so close to stuffing your cock into her pussy," my wife moaned. "God it was turning me on so bad watching her getting so fucking horny on your cock."

"She almost did," I answered, feeling my cock straining to release the load of cum that was surging forward. "God I'm gonna come. You want it on your tits?"

"No, but I'm supposed to," she moaned, her legs trembling. "OH god I'm coming!" she cried softly as her whole body jerked and her pussy clamped hard around my cock, almost as if a hand were squeezing me.

I pulled back and let my cock slip from her and push up her wet lips, sticking into the air as my body jerked and a gush of creamy white cum lanced up through the air, only the light from the moon illuminating it as it landed across her body, splattering her from her tits to her stomach. Over and over I jerked, pumping a surprising amount of cream onto her, until I stood panting, my cock drooling onto her matted curls.

"God you came hard," she cooed softly as she reached down and gently stroked my softening cock.

"Yeah. Guess I was a little turned on too."

"More than a little, lover," she said as she pushed herself up. She gently pushed me back, picked up the skirt to step into and then once it was in place again, got her shirt to once again lay over her nipples and cover them. "Okay. Now I really gotta go pee."

"Could just use a tree," I joked, knowing that while she could, she rarely did go outside if she could avoid it.

"Yeah. It's not like I have all that much in the way, is it?" she asked as she took my hand. She pulled me over to the grassy spot at the edge of the camp site we were standing in and squatted down, peeing in the grass. "You know. We could be really bad."

"Yeah?"

"Uh huh. What do you think she'd do if we came back naked and said we walked all the way back from the bathroom naked? Think she'd do it too?"

"Without a doubt," I chuckled.

"Good," she answered, reaching for my shorts and pulling them back down again. Once she had me naked she stripped off her shirt and skirt. "I didn't want to wear these to bed anyway," she giggled. "God I feel so fucking naughty being naked out here like this. I mean anyone could see us."

"Yeah. They could," I agreed with a chuckle.

"Come on," she coaxed, taking my hand and pulling me along toward our own camp site again.

"All better?" Janise asked as we walked into the camp.

"Oh yeah. Was even better walking back naked past all those other camp sites! We were so horny we had to stop and fuck in an empty camp site," my wife answered.

"You really did that?" Janise asked in surprise.

"Uh huh. You should try it. But you're probably too scared to do anything like that. Not that your shirt really covers much anymore anyway," my wife chided her.

"Seriously? You walked back naked?"

"Yep," my wife answered Janise smugly.

"Hell, if you can we can too! Come on Eddie!" Janise said, grabbing her boyfriend's hand and practically dragging him out of camp.

"Come on lover. Bed time," my wife said with a grin, reaching for my hand and gently pulling me toward the tent.

*****

I've always been an early riser. By six thirty I was fully awake and lying next to my naked wife with my typical morning woody. As much as I would have liked to just slip it between her legs and coax her toward some morning sex, i decided instead to go start some coffee. I carefully climbed over her, trying not to wake her, and picked up my shorts and shoes. I stepped through the hanging partition that separated the rooms and gingerly stepped over the corner of the air mattress that John and his wife were lying on, quietly unzipping the door and slipping out.

I stretched, pulled on my shorts and shoes and then walked to the fire to stir the coals and see if I could bring the fire back to life. Within minutes I had the fire happily crackling away. I walked to the cook box, found the old style percolator, filled it with water and coffee and set it on the fire to heat.

"Morning," I heard Amanda whisper as she walked from the tent to where I was now sitting in one of the chairs. She had on her skirt and crop top, revealing plenty of skin and even a glimpse of her pussy as she walked toward me.

"Morning," I whispered back.

"Coffee ready?"

"Not yet. Just put it on."

"So we have a few minutes to kill?"

"Uh huh."

"Good. I gotta pee," she said quietly, stopping right in front of me and pulling her shirt off. She dropped it into my lap and then slid the skirt down, leaving her naked. With a wicked little grin she stepped to the grassy area just on the edge of camp, squatted down facing me, and spread her knees wide, exposing her pussy completely. I watched as she peed on the grass and then continued to squat, her fingers pulling her pussy lips apart and teasing between them. Her inner lips protruded much more than Janise's did, and looked sopping wet as she teased her fingers between her lips. Finally after several minutes she walked over by the fire, moved one of the chairs and bent over, using the chair as a support as she pushed her now bare ass out at me. "I think you have a hardon, and I have an exposed pussy. Now what do you suppose the rules say about that?"

"Damn," I muttered quietly as she moved her feet to spread her legs farther. "Didn't expect this from you."

"Didn't expect to see Janise almost fucking you last night. So we better hurry before everyone else wakes up."

"You really want me to do this?"

"Hell yeah. After I saw it in the hotel last month I knew I wanted to see if it felt as good as it looks."

I stood up, my shorts tented out obscenely from my hardon. "I guess that is the rule," I whispered as I stepped behind her and pushed the front of my shorts down. Without using my hands, I aimed my engorged head at her wet lips and pressed hard enough to spread her lips. I pushed more, with her pushing her ass back at me, trying to spread her tunnel entrance enough to slide into her.

"Oh god you're big," she whispered as my head finally opened her and slipped into her velvety hot tunnel. I held my cock inside her, letting her body slowly expand to accept the fat intruder, pushing forward more only when she started pushing back at me. I grabbed her thin hips and began to slowly push in and out in short choppy strokes, working more and more of me into her as I became lubricated with her juices. Before too many strokes I was sliding almost my whole length into her, my head hitting the end of her tunnel with each stroke. "Oh god oh god," she moaned softly, trying to stay quiet as I stood behind her, stuffing my fat cock into her.

"Damn you're tight," I grunted as my body inched its way closer to coming with each stroke.

"Oh fuck," she whispered as I banged into her over and over, her tunnel now taking my full length, my thighs slapping lightly against her tight little ass. "Oh fuck I'm going to come."

"Not far behind," I grunted as she started to quiver in front of me. Her legs and arms trembled as her pussy clenched and spasmed around me, her teeth biting the back of the camp chair to keep herself quiet. "Better hurry," I grunted as she came around me, my own climax racing toward completion almost faster than I could hold at bay.

She suddenly stood, pulling off of me and spinning around. She dropped into the chair in front of us, lifting and spreading her legs to wrap around me, her hands reaching for my cock. It only took a few strokes with both her hands wrapped around my fat shaft and I was shooting all over her, my cum lying in long lines from her neck to her belly button. She continued to milk me, pulling my softening shaft and squeezing my cum to drip out onto her stomach and pussy.

"God that was... well, it just was," she whispered.

"Uh huh," I answered, stepping back now that my cock had softened. I stepped out of my shorts and sat down in a chair next to hers while she idly stroked her fingers through my cum, rubbing it in with her finger tips like lotion.

"I wonder if we woke anyone up?" she asked in a whisper.

"You did," I heard my wife answer from the tent. "You two done so I can come out now?"

"Um. Yeah. Sure, lover," I answered, suddenly feeling guilty for fucking Amanda.

My wife stepped out of the tent wearing only the little skirt and crop top, zipping the door closed behind her. "They'll be a while," she said shaking her head as she turned and walked toward us. I could practically feel my cock trying to harden as I watched her tits swing and bounce under the brief little shirt with each step, and then fall out and hang down, swinging tantalizingly while she bent over to pour a cup of now done coffee. "So. You two have fun?"

"Sorry," Amanda said meekly.

"Nothing to be sorry for. Those were the rules and I have no doubt that my husband's cock was quite hard. It always is this time of morning."

"It was that," Amanda admitted quietly. "For a few seconds I wondered if I'd get it in me at all."

"He is fairly large," my wife agreed as she dropped into a chair next to me. "Don't worry lover. I'm not holding it against you," she said as she looked over at my worried face. "But let's see if we can keep this sort of thing to a minimum?"

"Sure. Sorry lover."

"Nothing to be sorry for. We all took the dare, she was willing to stand out here naked to get it, I guess it's fair," she answered me, responding a WHOLE lot better than I would have expected.

"That's an admirable attitude," Janise said as she stepped out of the tent, her now shortened micro skirt and crop top leaving almost nothing to the imagination. The top came down only to the top of her nipples, each one poking out under the shirt in full view. The shortened skirt allowed me to see her completely shaved pussy lips and part of her mound, not even extending down far enough to reach the juncture of her legs. "I hope you still hold that one when I try and get it in me later."

"Well, that was part of the dare, right? You make him hard without fondling him, bare your pussy and he has to fuck you? Of course, you have to find him hard to get it, and I don't plan on letting that happen."

"Is it just me you have something against?" Janise asked my wife as she plopped down in the last chair that was still sitting by the fire after the previous night.

"Honestly? I'm not particularly comfortable with anyone using his tool, but in your case, you're just too damn anxious to make it happen."

"So it's because I find it attractive and exciting and want to feel it in me that you don't want me to do it?"

"Something like that. Not to mention of course that you're single. Those two combine to make my wifey senses tingle like crazy and throw up all sorts of warning signs," my wife answered.

"So if I was married you wouldn't care?"

"Sure I would," my wife answered her. "But I'm less likely to worry about a married woman stealing him away than I am a single woman. And trust me I DO NOT want anyone swiping him!"

"Well, you don't have anything to worry about. It's pretty obvious he only has eyes for you," Janise said with a giggle. "Fine. I'll give you some room. But if I get the chance, you know I'm going to take it."

"If you get the chance," my wife answered, reaching over into my lap and squeezing my half hard cock.

It wasn't much later and the three of the ladies were gathered around the fire, squatting with their backs to the road and their spread knees facing us, cooking breakfast. It wasn't even half done and my wife excused herself to step over and sit on my now hard cock before either of the others could lay claim to it. She bounced herself slowly up and down my shaft for long minutes, teasing me and feeling me grow fatter and harder inside her pussy as she levered herself up and down off my lap. "Oh yeah," she moaned softly as she worked her pussy up and down my shaft. "You ready to come yet baby?" she cooed softly as she continued rocking her ass up and down, her body bent at the waist so she could use her hands on the arms of the chair and her legs to keep her pussy sliding up and down my shaft.

"Getting damn close," I grunted, wondering if she was going to pull off or wait for me to flood her pussy. Pull off she did. Moments before I couldn't hold back any longer she pulled off of me, knelt in front of me with her shirt pulled up, and grabbed my cock with both hands. "Ohhhhh fuck," I groaned as she aimed my engorged head at her sexy tits and stroked me frantically.

"Oh yeah. There you go, lover," she cooed breathlessly as she pumped my cock toward her tits, shot after shot of cum splattering on them. She continued to stroke and milk my cock until all of my cum had subsided, even the drooling remnants that seemed to ooze until I was fully soft. She grinned at me and pulled the shirt down over her tits before standing up. Only after she stood did she realize that a guy was standing at the road, watching her jack me off all over her tits. "Oh god," she mumbled as she blushed red in embarrassment, turning away and walking off into the woods behind the camp site.

The guy staring gave me a sheepish grin and then walked away, probably wondering about the whole lot of us.

By the time breakfast was over and cleaned up, Janise had managed to coax Eddie into doing her again, after which he retired back to the tent to lie down again while she was currently busy riding on John. I could see my wife was not happy with the way things were going, so I suggested we go take a swim in the lake. Our site was close to the water, just up the hill from a small rock lined cove and the almost bath water warm water. She agreed and we got up to head down. Amanda decided to tag along as well, the three of us making our way down the steep hillside toward the shoreline.

I wasn't overly surprised to see we were the only ones in the cove, particularly since I frequently fished this lake and knew there was a sandy beach just around the other side of the point that most campers went to instead of this rocky shoreline.

"You know. You're pretty damn lucky," Amanda blurted to my wife, standing up again after we waded into the water. Her thin white cutoff shirt was soaked and virtually translucent. Not that I hadn't already seen her tits bare, but somehow seeing them like this, the water streaming from the shirt, the bottom half of her tits exposed and the wet material lying across the tops of her nipples so that they were peeking at me from under the soggy material.

"Oh?"

"Yeah. I mean getting that cock all the time? I wish John was half that big," she said, making me feel conspicuous as I stood chest deep in the lake with my cock tenting the front of my shorts out once again.

"Well, it's not like it's porn star big or anything," my wife answered her. "But he knows damn well how to use it."

"I learned that this morning. I'm not sure John really cared for what I did though."

"He should talk. Isn't he up there right now getting fucked by Janise?"

"Yeah. He is," she said with a shrug.

"So what's the problem?" my wife asked her.

"I don't know. I guess I just felt like I shouldn't have."

My wife waded over to where I was standing, the water lapping around her chest and floating the shirt up over her big tits. She grinned at me and reached out to push my shorts down. "Someone's hard," she said quietly.

"I know what to do about that," I grinned, reaching down and pulling the skirt up so I could finger her pussy.

"I bet you could. My pussy's all rinsed off nice and clean, there's a little spot of sand over there," she said, pointing past me toward the back of the cove. "I'd love to have you licking my hot pussy. You know how much I love coming on your face."

"Yeah I do," I answered with a smile, wrapping an arm around her and pulling her against me, my hard cock pressing down between her legs.

"Why don't you take those off," she whispered as she held me against her.

"What?"

"Your shorts. Take 'em off," she whispered again.

"Sure," I answered, already thinking about licking her sweet pussy. She stepped back and let me pull the shorts off, leaving me in nothing but my now soaked sneakers. She took my hand and started wading toward the small sandy spot on the shore, calling over her shoulder for Amanda to follow.

I didn't know what she had in mind, but I was horny as hell again and more than happy to use some of that sexual excitement on her pussy. Sand was a bit of an overstatement for what the rock less patch was. It was more like coarse ground rock, but not overly uncomfortable as I lay down with my feet in the water and most of my body on the shore. Tiff stepped over my head and squatted down, bringing her curly brown bush and wet pussy within inches of my face. "Now it's your turn to make ME come!" she said with a grin. Then louder she added, "And if Amanda just happens to ride your cock in the meantime, I'm not going to complain."

"Oh damn!" I managed to just get out before she pressed her pussy to my mouth, muffling the rest of my surprised response. I'd always fantasized about doing a three way. Even talked to her about it once, to a rather chilly reception. So having her encourage one was not only a fantasy come true, but one hell of a turn on! I dipped my tongue between her lips and tasted lake water for the first few slow licks before her own juices started to take over. I stroked the way she loved it, sliding my tongue the length of her slit, finding her clit and then teasing it for long seconds before stroking again. I only got half a dozen strokes in when I felt a hand wrap around my shaft.

My cock was tilted up, pointing it toward the sky instead of my wife's sexy ass, my engorged head quickly engulfed by a hot wetness that could only be pussy lips. The pressure increased and then I was in, her wet soft tunnel sliding down my shaft as I tried to concentrate on flicking and circling my wife's clit.

"Ohmygod he's big," I heard Amanda moan as she started to bounce up and down my shaft, working more and more of my length into her with each stroke.

"He has a really good tongue too," my wife moaned as I worked her clit after another long wet stroke. Up and down Amanda went, riding my hard shaft while I focused on my wife, wanting to make sure that she got everything she desired from this, since I was getting so much myself.

"Oh god yes. Gonna come so soon," my wife breathed as she started rocking her hips, grinding her pussy into my chin while I concentrated on her clit. "Soooooo fucking good."

"You can say that again," Amanda gasped as she rode up and down, her incredibly tight tunnel sending sparks and jolts from my dick through my whole body. Up and down her pussy plunged, a wet squish accompanying each stroke until her bare ass slapped lightly against my body. I reached up and captured my wife's tits, lifting and cupping them while playing with her nipples, my fingers rubbing her nipples in time with the flicks of my tongue on her clit.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,455 Followers