Dumb Dare Ch. 02: Gone Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,455 Followers

"I'm gonna come," I grunted in warning into my wife's pussy, which probably came out like a grumbling mumble. I curled my toes and tried to hold back the inevitable as my wife's pussy leaked juices around me and her body shuddered. Suddenly I bucked and jammed my cock deep up into Amanda as she dropped down on me again, a huge surge of cum lancing up into her pussy as she cried out in surprise.

"Ohhhhh fuck yes," my wife moaned as she continued to grind her pussy into my chin, her juices leaking down my face and dripping to the ground.

"SHIT!" Amanda cried as she felt me spurting deep into her, her body jamming down on me and her pussy spasming around my shaft as she too climaxed.

I groaned again into my wife's pussy as Amanda continued to bounce on my shooting cock, my wife practically smothering me as she ground her pussy on my chin in her own climax. "Ohhhhhh fuck fuck fuck," my wife moaned as she shuddered above me, my fingers pulling and pinching her nipples to help extend her climax as long as possible. I heard Amanda squeal and pull off of my still twitching cock, but was unable to see what the problem was.

"Oh fuck!" my wife said breathlessly, lifting off of me and pulling her arms to cover her tits as she practically ran to a bush only a few feet away, crouching behind it to clearly hide.

I looked around and quickly saw the problem, a bass boat that had entered the cove, the couple in the boat staring at us, not fishing as they floated a few dozen yards away. I covered my softening cock and got up, quickly wading into the water and squatting down. Amanda had made it deep enough into the water to sit and have it up to her neck, covering her tits with her arms in the clear water.

"Really?" the lady in the boat finally asked. "Can't find someplace more private?"

"It was private, until you came," I answered her.

"Come on, Don," she said curtly to her husband, encouraging him to stop staring at the bush my wife was hiding behind and turn the boat back toward the main lake.

"Yeah, sure," he answered reluctantly, using the trolling motor to turn the boat and head it back out of the bay.

"I guess I shouldn't have taken everything off," Amanda said quietly after the boat was out of the bay, turning to walk to the shore where her little skirt and shirt lay.

"Don't feel bad. I felt as naked as you were even though I still had the shirt and skirt on. It really didn't cover all that much." My wife said as she came out from behind the bush.

"Yeah. At least it covered something," she answered my wife with a girlish giggle. "Spoiled one hell of a good climax too."

"Yeah. It did that," my wife agreed. "We'll just have to get a little more later."

"You didn't mind me using his cock?" Amanda asked curiously.

"A little, but hell, I'm getting used to it. Now Janise, that's another issue. I'd just as soon not have her playing pole dancer on his cock."

"Why?" I asked, not at all understanding her hesitation with one and not the other.

"Simple. She's married. She's not a threat. Janise...well, she's a threat. I'd rather not lose you to an unmarried nympho. And if you don't think she is, just look at what the dares have all been! Somehow they've all been about sex."

"You didn't complain at the hotel."

"It was just you and me touching each other there. This is...well, different. I haven't let either of them fuck me yet either. Not really all that interested in having that happen, are you?"

"I'm gonna say no, but I do so realizing that I'm using a double standard after today."

"Yah. There's that," my wife answered. "For now though, let's just have a little fun and not think about it," she said, tossing me my shorts and then wading into the water.

We spent the next couple hours swimming and floating in the water. The other three had long since joined us and Janise made it a point to frequently swim close enough to me to play with my cock under water, pulling it out and pushing my shorts down at every opportunity.

"I gotta go up and start breaking down camp," I said a little before noon. "You all can keep on swimming. We don't have to head out until after lunch."

"Okay lover," my wife answered from where she was lying back, on a noodle, floating in the warm water, her tits floating like two snow covered islands.

I pulled my shorts up and headed up to camp to begin the process of packing the camp gear. My first stop was the tent, stripping off my sopping wet shorts before ducking in to start the mattresses deflating. I was almost done rolling the sleeping bag on our flattening air mattress, working on my hands and knees when I felt an arm circle around me, grasping my half hard cock.

"I don't think you're getting away this time," Janise said from behind me. "You can just roll me over and fuck my brains out any time you want."

"Who says I want?" I asked her as she rolled over onto her back, pushing the little skirt down and off her legs while she lay on her back next to me.

"You don't want to? You don't find me sexy?"

"I didn't say that. But my wife has a valid point. You're single and she sees that as a threat."

"You think that you're that good that you'll steal me away from Eddie?"

"No. I think SHE thinks I'm that good that you'll want to steal me away from her," I answered her as she swung one leg high in the air and around me, spreading her legs in front of me.

"Ohhhhh now that's saying an awful lot. But don't worry. I promise, I won't let you steal me away from Eddie or steal you away from your wife. I just wanna feel that sexy looking cock driving into me. Is that wrong?" she asked as she stroked her wet pussy in front of me. "Now how about you just push that cock into me."

"That's the way you want it?"

"Oh yeah. I've been wanting to try you on for size for a month," she answered with a soft laugh. "Never have I had so much trouble getting a guy to fuck me!"

"Still gonna have trouble," I heard my wife say from behind me.

"Tiffany! I was just trying to get your husband to finally let me try his sexy cock on for size."

"I know. I also know that he has tried to avoid that, at my request," my wife said as she stepped into the tent.

"Well, if you're worried about it, you can join us," Janice said with a smile. "I don't mind at all."

"I'm not sure I'm comfortable with that," my wife answered Janice.

"Oh come on. You did it with Amanda. Why not me?"

"You really want him to fuck you that bad?" my wife asked. "Fine," she added, as she bent over from behind me and lay her cheek against mine. "Go for it lover. Fuck her. Show her what she'll be missing because this is a one-time thing. Unless she's attached, I don't have any plans on letting this happen again."

"What? Only once?" Janise asked in surprise.

"Yep. Just one time," she said as she stood back up. "I'll be down at the lake when you get done," she added as she walked out of the tent.

"Did she really mean that?"

"What, that this is once? Yeah," I answered.

"Really? Seems a bit closed minded."

"Maybe, maybe not. Either way, she's my wife and I'll do my best to not go against her wishes. I've done that once today already, and I got lucky. I don't plan on pushing my luck."

"Well. She did say we could do it once. So bring it here stud!" she said reaching for my somewhat softened cock. I rolled my eyes as she pulled me toward her, using my half hard cock as a handle, her heels hooking against my ass. She pulled me down onto her, aiming my head toward one of her big firm tits with one hand while she stroked my cock with the other. "You've been staring at my tits every chance you've gotten since I met you. Why don't you suck on them and enjoy what you've been longing for."

I opened my mouth and leaned the last few inches down toward her breast and closed my lips around her already hard nipple. I swirled my tongue around her nipple, teasing not only the hard nub but also the puckered pink areola, drawing a long gentle moan from her lips. "Ohhhhhh damn!"

I teased her nipple for long seconds before breaking my suction and moving to her other breast, her hand pushing my again hard cock down, my head splitting her fat lips and feeling the heat of her wetness. "That's it. Push it in. Push it into me baby!" she moaned as I licked her left nipple, the heat on my head prompting my hips to almost involuntarily push toward her, forcing my engorged head into her hot wet tunnel. I slipped several inches into her and then pulled back before pushing again, slipping another inch or two into her. I started to push in and out, my shaft quickly becoming lubricated and sliding easily in and out of her, her tunnel caressing my cock with each stroke.

"Ohhhhh fuck yes. Fuck me baby. Fuck me hard. Pump that cock into me hard baby!" she moaned as I plunged into her harder. She lifted her legs up and apart, my cock sliding deeper into her until my head beat a tattoo against her cervix. Each impact into her made her body bounce, her firm round tits wiggling like jello on her chest, my lips barely able to keep hold of her nipple. I gripped it with my teeth, drawing a cry of pleasure and surprise from her.

I lifted my head, stretching her nipple and letting it slide from my teeth as I continued to pound my hips into her. In and out I went, her breathing becoming more ragged as my plunging cock pushed her toward climax.

"Damn," I grunted as I looked down at her, my hips jamming my cock into her shaved pussy like a piston on an old steam engine. She rocked her hips as best she could while she pulled her knees back with her hands, spreading her wider as her legs and arms started to tremble.

"Oh fuck. I'm gonna come. I'm gonna cooooome!" she cried breathlessly as her pussy clamped around my plunging cock. "Ohhhhh fuck!" she cried louder as her body twitched and shuddered. I felt the tingle spreading quickly through my body, alerting me that I was getting close to coming.

"I'm gonna come," I grunted in warning.

"Do it! Come for me!" she cried, letting go of her knees and wrapping her legs around me so I couldn't pull out. My body jerked moments later and pumped a surge of cum into her. My body jerked and shuddered, trying to flow what little remained in me into her pussy as she continued to come around my twitching cock.

It felt like half an hour that we'd been fucking before she released me and I pulled from her and flopped over on my back, but I was sure it was only a few minutes. "Jesus you can fuck a girl."

"Uh huh," I panted.

"Your wife is such a lucky fuck. Jesus," she said, trying to catch her breath as well.

"Uh huh," I agreed.

"Just once? You sure?"

"Uh huh," I answered.

"Too bad," she answered.

"Uh huh," I answered her.

We lay there for several minutes and then she sat up, found her skirt and pulled it on, covering as much as she could with the way too short slip of material. "Thanks, stud," she said with a grin before ducking out the door. I lay for several more minutes before I reached out the tent door and got my shorts, pulling them into place before I went back to packing the gear in the tent.

With most of the camp packed I laid out lunch on the picnic table and then called down the hill for everyone to come up for lunch. The white t-shirt tops didn't do much to hide the tits under them and by the time lunch was done I was once again hard, but I ignored it and got Eddie and John to help me drop and pack the tent. It only took another half hour to pack the rest of camp and get ready to head out. My wife sat next to me in the front and John and Amanda sat in the back seat for the ride home. I didn't need a mirror to know that John had his hand between his wife's legs most of the way home, clearly turned on by how exposed his wife was riding down the highway. I guess I would have done the same thing if I could have reached, my wife's tits bouncing with each bump, the shirt riding up every few bumps to expose her nipples.

"You want to go again?" I asked my wife after we got home and had all the gear unloaded into the shed, John and Amanda driving off in their own car.

"I'd think you were worn out."

"A bit, but damn that outfit turns me on."

"Well, I'm good for now, but how about I keep this for another time?"

"Any time you want lover," I answered with a grin as we walked to the back door and put a close on the event.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,455 Followers