All Comments on 'Dumb Dare Ch. 03: Vibrator Time'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
looney67looney67over 7 years ago

Interesting to see how you play out the rest of this series.

Great story telling as ever

argeelogargeelogover 6 years ago
Left hanging

You are one of my favorite authors and I rarely feel unsatisifed at the end of the story. But this one left me feeling really edgy. The wife's feelings really need to be explored. Her emotions, familiar to most men, could be explained in many different ways. The way you write, the dialog so realistic, would make one more chapter much more satisifying. Please finish this story.

MormonJackMormonJackabout 5 years ago
Fun series. More please!

I loved the series. More please!

paulsmith2019paulsmith2019about 5 years ago
Sad

I was so invested in your story and so sad it ended leaving me desperate to know more . I'm leaving this comment and a five star review in the hope that you add another chapter!!

Lobosolo51Lobosolo51over 2 years ago

you have a great story going until the ending. the last two stories in this series have sucky endings. they were great right up until then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife, My wife, My wife, My wife, My wife, My wife, My wife, My wife, My wife, My wife, My wife, My wife! what an idiot!

Wife never has a name.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

I loved the story and would like to see more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES