All Comments on 'Durante The Dog'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice one Ogg

Touches of Enid Blighton, Bruce Graeme, Francis Durbridge, and all.

The general story would make a good Saturday Night Theatre.

And, as ever, a lesson for us all.

Thank You

HP

SpykkeSpykkeover 7 years ago
Cracking tale

a quality read. Thanks

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
An interesting postwar story.

An interesting story of love, intrigue and suspense.

I must remind some that after a war, in all countries involved, there would be an important amount of weapons stored in the homes of civilians, in case an invasion had occurred.

I agree that this story is in the writing line of Enid Blyton, but, who has not loved his books? I did it and I remember them with much affection.

I must say that this story is located at the time of my birth, so it is also pleasing to me.

5 * for you.

Although I have received emails from some authors and readers of LIT, in which they tell me to stop apologizing for my English, I can not do it, I am aware that my knowledge of the English language is limited, and I greatly dislike knowing that I can Make serious grammatical mistakes when writing in English or in any of the other languages ​​that I usually speak. I am like this, I am sorry if anyone feels annoying, at my age it is difficult for me to change this.

SequoiaSempervirensSequoiaSempervirensover 7 years ago
Great story - 5*

I liked the characterization and the plot buildup. I also have to confess to an innate liking for stories based in the UK. Living and working in London (for one of the boroughs) for a few years left me with fond memories of Britain and her people, which persist to this day.

Sid0604Sid0604over 7 years ago
Thank you...

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story.

Easily worth 5 stars.

teedeedubteedeedubabout 7 years ago
Quite

a story. Well written, great story line. I love details. Thanks for sharing.

wapentakewapentakeover 1 year ago

I usually read your stories as soon as they are available, and enjoy them immensely. This is a tale that I missed, but I am very glad to have found, albeit six years late!

The story is a well written, and entertaining journey to an England now largely gone, except from fond memories. We'll worth it's five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
magic

Another good lesson in story-telling

Thanks Ogg

HP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Um...middle of page 1: Is the protagonist's name John?

Or Alan?

Emma calls him both.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Nice story, but no sex....wait....other dog...puppies....

Durante the Dog got laid!

So there was sex, after all!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...