All Comments on 'Dust to Dust Ch. 01'

by Evil Alpaca

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
dreamcatcher7dreamcatcher7over 17 years ago
this was good

i really enjoyed it thankyou,

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Welcome back

Evil one! Missed your stories.

cancapercancaperover 17 years ago
bring it on

have really enjoyed your series` to date im ready tks

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Woohoo!!!!

Yay Furry!!!!

Keep in up. :-D

:kiss:

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
good story, poor editing

This story is interesting and engaging, full of neat characters and set in a universe I know from before. Unfortunately, the lack of proof reading really makes a great story mediocre. It reads like a first draft, with unfinished sentences and poorly developed paragraphs abounding. Again, great story, but maybe proof read it again? Or send it to an editor?

takemyhandstakemyhandsover 17 years ago
Although this submission needs editing...

I'm jumping for joy to see your work again. Welcome back and THANK YOU *high five*

Evil AlpacaEvil Alpacaover 17 years agoAuthor
A quick apology from the author

I would like to apologize for the somewhat confused nature of this story. This was the first time that I uploaded the story in a word document rather than just cutting and pasting it into the text window, and A LOT got messed up when they converted it into the reading format. I've submitted an edited copy, doing it the old fashioned way. Hopefully it will come out right the next time, and I will go back to the cut and paste method from now on.

PoutineFanPoutineFanover 17 years ago
Great work, once again :)

In spite of the various errors in the story that happened due to the method of uploading, this looks very promising. I can't wait to see the whole thing as it was written, and I'm anxiously looking forward to future chapters.

Good to have you back and posting new stuff :)

rgraham666rgraham666over 17 years ago
Good stuff!

As always the authour creates a world and makes it very real.

The characters were well done, people you have real feelings for.

I'm hooked already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Beautiful!

I can't wait to find out what happens next (and I'm not just sayin' that 'cos you give me otters).

*smooch*

Jammies

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Glad it was that easy to fix

Having read your other works, I knew something must have gone wrong in the upload the first time I read this. Now that you have given us an un-mangled starting point, I cant wait to see where the story goes from here :)

Zengar

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
::))

Awhh, you evil evil ahh? Person :) You're a superb storyteller and you drive me up the walls here.. Please don't stop ever.. Yoron.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
really creative story!

its amazing what you pack into your stories. many of your series are originally creative to me, plus your excellent storytelling makes for a wonderful read. hope you might write some more or post an update. thanks for sharing many gems, all the best!

NW_bi_boyNW_bi_boyover 10 years ago
Another great start

Not that I expect any less but I'm always thrilled when I get the first chapter of one of your stories read and ... yup... a real page-turner!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
amazingly good

very creative

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sorry for this

With these final word I pull the switch we turn to dust, dust to dust

My name is like the kiss of death and we embrace we turn to dust.

But in all honesty, I love your stories. Not just this one, you have some serious talent. I've read several of your stories in my spare time and I am absolutely enthralled with your work. Here's hoping you see this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting

Enjoying this tight plot interesting characters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
spectacular!

i love this story. unique plot, great characters. time and time again i come back to read this and more of your wonderful stories :)

thank you

best

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

Thats a magic start for another intense sifi telltale ....... Fabulous ....... 💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wonderful, wonderful imagination. Wish you were still writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous