All Comments on 'Dutch Treat'

by tony090909

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
BriteaseBriteaseover 13 years ago
OK

I don't normally go for these sort of stories, but I really quite liked this one. Mmmm! better than just OK.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 13 years ago
Quite good

It worked for me in part because Mike gave her not so good sex. Easier for the husband to feel superior.

Been to Holland, and with all the topless sunbathing and swimming, I can't imagine any Dutchman getting a hard on from a glance of tit. It's us Americans that think nudity is an affront to god.

Well written story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Vacancy for a Pimp

What a stupid dick obviously the hubby wants the job of pimping off the wife. No care if the friend has aids or the wife's feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
1*

Didn't bother me a bit. Just scored it as I see it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
enjoyable

hey I would have liked this to have gone just a bit further, just to see what she thinks about next time.

RealDocRealDocabout 9 years ago
Good writing; bad story

I hate it when a woman is forced..even if she ultimately likes it.

This ruins an otherwise really good story.

This marriage relationship is in trouble!

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaabout 5 years ago

With the joking around that she was doing, I didn't see the need for him to force the issue. I think a hot kiss from his friend would have done the trick in the dark hallway. But what the hell, it worked and it's not my story to tell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Adam and Eve were the first couple and Adam was cucked by the serpent. Eve had the serpent's child Cain, And Cain killed Adam's child Abel. So it's not surprising that man kind is hard wired to cuckolding from the first rattle out of the box, whether he admits it or not. Is one's personal preference.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Follow up with their trip to New Zealand might be a fun thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertony090909@tony090909
Happily married - fortunately my wife shares my enthusiasm for fantasies and role playing. Her main fantasy is to be taken very forcefully at work - it's done by a work colleague who pushes her against a filing cabinet pulls her knickers to one side and fucks her. She says s...