Dwelling in Desire Ch. 14

Story Info
A taste of Curt's darkness.
6.4k words
4.79
22.9k
22

Part 14 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notes from the author:

Okay everyone, we are officially checking out of vanilla territory. This chapter will include some minor reluctance and sadism. Aside from that, enjoy!

-J

*************************

I stirred when I felt my hair being pulled. Not harshly—more like a gentle but insistent tugging. What was that?

I shifted and emitted a small whimper of complaint, hoping it would stop.

"Shhh, sweet Bethany. Its alright," came a soft but deep voice.

"Curt..." I mumbled.

"Mmmmhh," he silenced me with a kiss as he removed my hairbands.

Heaven. It was heaven in his arms. So strong, so warm. I felt completely protected in his embrace. Especially with him on top of me as he was now. Like nothing could ever, ever hurt me.

Curt had his hands in my hair, combing through it, removing the evidence of the youthful hairstyle I'd chosen.

Didn't he like it? I'd felt certain he did, just a few hours ago, when he'd looked at me like he was going to eat me. And then again when he went crazy as soon as I called him 'Daddy'. There was no ignoring the sudden harsh thrust of his hips as he writhed below me.

I'd heard of the 'Daddy' thing. Hadn't been particularly keen on the concept, until I heard Curt refer to himself as 'Daddy'. For some reason with him, it didn't sound silly. It sounded natural—arousing even. And saying it...calling him Daddy, it didn't feel weird. Not in the moment anyway.

I wondered if it was something he expected me to call him all the time. He hadn't complained when I called him Sir, and he'd told me I could call him Sir when it felt right. Maybe the same rule applied to 'Daddy'?

One thing was certain. Curt never forced anything with me. He never made me do things I didn't want to do. Yet he was so intense. So freaking sexy. His mind-blowing blend of sex beast and gentleman brought me to my knees again and again. I wanted to give him everything. My body. My heart. My mind. Everything.

"Mmmm," I moaned as I joined in the kiss, tangling my fingers in his hair as he shifted between my legs, his strong warm thighs prying mine apart with little resistance.

Despite the intense workout I'd endured not two hours ago, my pussy didn't seem to object in the least. It knew Curt now. It wanted Curt. And I wanted Curt. So much that I would endure any amount of discomfort.

"You want it babygirl?" he growled.

"Yes Daddy, please," I begged.

Gosh, it was so organic.

"Mmm, such a good girl saying please," Curt crooned as he teased me with the head.

"Mmmm," I squirmed and whined softly, trying to get him to penetrate me faster. "Daddy, please!"

A noise came from him then, one that defied description. Just...hunger. Desire. Lust.

And he slowly, torturously relented.

"Nnnn," he grunted as he thrust in halfway.

I hissed in unexpected discomfort. My pussy had taken a lot of abuse the past couple days, after no use whatsoever before. I was sore. There were no two ways about it.

But oh how I loved it. His stern pushing, forcing it deeper within me, whether I was ready or not. I loved the pain. I loved enduring it for him. Being his good girl. His only good girl. His only.

"Oh Curt," I moaned in sweet ecstasy as he bottomed out.

"Yes baby, I know," he purred in my ear, holding still inside me.

He didn't move. For several moments. Just held himself deep inside me.

"Curt?" I whimpered, wondering what was wrong.

"Tell me what you want Bethany. What you need."

"I need you to fuck me," I stated bluntly, surprising myself.

"To what end though?"

"What?" I squirmed beneath him, trying to provoke him to thrust, to give me the friction and pleasure I knew he was capable of.

"I can fuck you, and I will fuck you, but there's something I need to know. And you will not get one damned thrust until I do."

"Then what Curt, what??" I whined.

"Do you want me to make you pregnant?"

I gasped, staring into his eyes in shock.

It was true that I'd been reckless, encouraging him to take me without protection. I wanted...well, I wanted him. Completely. And if that meant carrying his child, then that was what I wanted. Truthfully the idea of watching my belly grow in the mirror, knowing it was Curt's child...it was thrilling. Exciting. I longed for it, even though it was crazy and went against everything I'd been raised to believe.

"Tell me Bethany."

It was time to either lie, or tell the truth. I knew he wouldn't settle for anything half-way.

"I do Curt. I want you to..." I bit my lip, unsure how to phrase it.

"Say it."

"I want your baby Curt."

Curt must have been holding his breath, because he exhaled then, the muscles of his back relaxing beneath my hands.

"Do you mean it?"

I tensed beneath him, my eyes filling with tears as I thought of what God would think of me.

I loved Curt. I loved him. And I wanted to be with him forever. Ours was a sacred union, no matter what anyone thought or said.

"Yes Curt, I want to have your baby. I love you," I whispered.

It was too soon. I knew. But if he wanted the truth, he would need to take it in its entirety.

He was silent, still.

Ruined. I'd fucking ruined this moment. I turned my face away in shame, avoidance of what was a supremely awkward situation, as if it wasn't already crazy enough.

"No," Curt quickly gripped my chin, and made me look him in the eyes. His face was blurry through my tears, but my body hummed as I recognized his stern countenance.

"Don't you dare turn away from me Bethany. I love you. I love you," Curt repeated, as if he needed to be sure he'd said it aloud.

The tears spilled free. Curt swallowed, his grip shifting from my chin back to my hair, brushing it out of my face.

"I love you Beth. So much. I always have."

"I love you too Curt," I sniffed.

I would have cried more had the air not been stolen from my lungs as he thrust deep, the first of a series of aggressive thrusts that totally overwhelmed me.

But before I could scream, his mouth was back on mine. Determined and possessive.

It was clear that he wanted me to submit to him, to give myself to him completely. So I did.

I opened my mouth, inviting his tongue, humming deliriously as I became drunk on his savage kisses.

Just be still. He wants you still, open for him.

I spread my legs wider, tilted my hips upward to offer him more depth.

"Mmmm," he growled into my mouth, causing me to clench down upon him in arousal.

"Oh fuck baby, yeah," Curt pulled free of the kiss. "Yeah, milk that cock."

Curt shifted back a bit, positioning my legs over his shoulders.

Oh fuck.

"Aahh," I gasped, immediately feeling the increase in pressure on that spot.

"Fuck," Curt closed his eyes, and switched to a slow rhythm. Slow but deep.

"Aahhhh," I cried out with every push. Every withdrawal. He was so deep. So big.

"Yesss babygirl," Curt moaned, his voice strained. "Ohh yess."

"Daddy," I whispered, lost in the sensations, giving myself to him in whatever way I could. Whatever would please him.

"Aahh," Curt gasped, an abrupt thrust sending shocks through me.

"Daddy..."

"Fuck!" Curt hissed, his face going red, his muscles tense.

"It's okay Curt," I whispered, running my hands gently over his abdomen. "Let go."

"Let go?" Curt half chuckled. "Little girl, you want me to let go?"

"Yes," I replied solemnly, though a shiver ran up my spine from the look in his eyes.

"So be it then."

Curt withdrew until I nearly cried out in complaint, my hands clutching at his waist to keep him inside.

I was totally unprepared when he slammed into me, nearly knocking the wind out of me with his force. His cock hit that spot, hard. And I screamed.

"Curt!! Aaaahh!"

"You wanted it Bethany, you said you did," he grunted as he pistoned into me, grabbing my legs as they slipped off his shoulders.

Curt's hands forced my thighs up, tilting my pelvis to his liking. Gripping me harshly, he used my thighs for leverage as he continued to pound away.

"Aaahhhh!" I cried, holding on for dear life as he gave me a fucking I would not soon forget.

"Fuck! Mmmm, little girl! Little Daddy's girl!" Curt hissed as he rutted me, the sounds of my juices echoing clearly through the air. That obnoxious wet smacking noise between our bodies betrayed my whorish lust for him again and again.

Screams pierced the darkness—screams that could not be labeled. My toes curled as he pushed me higher.

"Yes Curt, yes!!" I sobbed, my pussy tightening on him, his thrusts coming faster and faster.

"Baby I'm close!"

"Yes, please! I need your cccock!"

The sluttish words did not come naturally, but they were definitely the truth.

"You'll take my cock, slut! You'll take my cum! Take it!!"

"Daddy!!"

And then the gasp. The pulsing. The shiver. The final deep thrust.

"Aaaahhhh!"

There was nothing I could do, nowhere I could run as he held me in place, bent nearly in half. His cock rooted deep within me, filling me with his semen as he shuddered.

I stared up at him in fascination as he ejaculated inside of me. Fascination, adoration, and aspiration. To be whatever he wanted. To give him whatever he needed. Always.

--

It was dark when I woke with a start. Where was Bethany?

I noticed the bathroom light on, the faintest trace of light now kissing the drapes.

"Beth?" I called out groggily as I stumbled out of bed.

Even as I squinted from the harsh bathroom light, I smiled when I observed her luscious female form through the clouded glass shower door. I licked my lips in desire. I couldn't fathom why she would be up this early after yesterday, but it didn't matter. Not when my cock was dragging me toward her like it had a mind of its own.

I snuck past the glass door, grinning conspiratorially as she washed her hair, humming softly.

"Curt!" she gasped as my hands snaked around her ribcage to fondle her breasts.

"Why up so early little girl? And without even inviting me..."

"I have to get ready for church," she stated as though it was a rigid part of her schedule that could not be negotiated.

"Church?" I barely held back a laugh.

"Yes Curt. Some people do still attend church," Beth smirked before rinsing her hair.

"I had no idea," I teased, stealing the soap from her and proceeding to lather her ever-tempting breasts.

"Hmm," her eyes fluttered as she played ignorant to my attentions. "Well, ahhh, they do..."

I teased at her nipples and she began to pull away from me in protest.

"Stay, Bethany," I said firmly. "Stay as I wash you."

She licked her lips, and stilled.

"Spread your legs a bit...good girl."

I washed her, slowly, as sensually as I knew how. My eyes met hers as I paused to stroke her still flat belly.

"Soon," I promised.

She shivered, nodded.

Sweet Christ, my cock was throbbing for her. And she had to go to fucking church.

What kind of asshole would I be if I told her she couldn't? That she needed to stay with me, tied securely to my bed as I exhausted myself between her thighs, filling her with sperm again and again, claiming her ironically in the most biblical of ways.

I'd just finished with her dainty lovely toes, and rose up to hand her the soap, knowing she would reciprocate. I stood, and didn't wait long before she lathered my arms, lifting the left to scrub my armpit, and then the right. I swallowed as she dedicated a few extra scrubs to my tattoo.

She followed the same path as she had last night, with her mouth. Down my side, over my hip, around, and across my chest before venturing lower.

"So, where is your church?" I asked, clearing my throat, my head falling back as she gripped the base and began to stroke.

"Why do you care?"

"Well, I should have some idea of where I'm going if I'm to drive us."

She paused mid-stroke, but didn't release me.

"You want to go with me?" Beth raised an eyebrow at me, a cute as hell smirk surfacing in its wake.

"I am going with you," I corrected. "I am. And unless the rules have changed, I believe I will be welcome in the eyes of the Lord."

It was hilarious to say such things with her standing there, a firm grasp on my dick and a solemn look on her too cute face as she tried to read my intentions.

Technically, yes, I would be welcome in the eyes of the Lord. My record was still, technically, clean. In spite of my ability to fire a gun, and the wealth of opportunities, I had not committed the greatest of sins, nor would I ever if I could help it. There was only one circumstance that might change that.

"Umm, okay, if you want."

"I want you Beth," I laughed. "Even if I have to get up at an ungodly hour to go worship God."

She giggled at that.

"You Catholic?"

"I don't know if I'd call myself Catholic, but then, not many do who grew up Irish Catholic."

"But you believe in God?" Bethany vetted me as she lathered the backs of my thighs.

I paused, my eyes scrunched tight as she worked her way upward.

"I believe, yes," I choked as she massaged my ass, making my cock kick pathetically at the air.

"I believe that someone has blessed me, for whatever reason. I've been blessed, to have you."

A hot entity that could not be confused with the hot spray of water caressed my back.

"Mmm," she purred, my eyes rolling back in lust.

"Fuck, Bethany," I hissed as she licked me again, switching to the other shoulder blade. "What the fuck are you doing to me?"

"What do you mean?" she asked with as feigned innocence as I'd ever heard from her.

"Don't fuck with me little girl," I warned, clenching my fists at my sides. "I'll turn that fucking ass purple."

Little gasp. Stubborn cock screaming at me to just bend her over already.

But I waited.

"What did you mean last night when you said you'd hurt me?"

Oh for the love of Christ. Now?

"Beth, I..."

How to fucking begin?

"I...sometimes need, or, feel the need, to inflict pain."

It was the God's honest truth.

"Like grabbing me?"

"Well, yes, aggressive stuff like that, but more too."

"Hitting me?"

God, when all was said and done, I supposed, yes.

"Spanking you, or some variation of that," I stumbled over the words. How the hell did one explain sexual sadism to an innocent?

"Like, whipping me?"

Guess just out with it.

"Yes."

Silence. She stood still behind me, and I was infinitely grateful that I didn't have to face her—but frustrated that I could only guess at her reaction.

"Well, I don't exactly have anything to compare it to, but...I've liked...everything you've done," Beth said softly. "So far."

"Yes, so far," I acknowledged before turning to her.

"I don't want to hurt you Beth. Not for real. The need to inflict pain, in this case, is not the same as the need to hurt. If that makes any fucking sense," I shook my head.

"I think I understand," she nodded. "The pain...it adds to the pleasure I think."

"Exactly."

Well this was good.

"So, when you said if it ever became too much, that was what you meant?"

I smiled weakly at her, and nodded. "Yes, Beth. You can tell me to stop, and I will. But you have to say 'Stop'. In the heat of the moment, I won't always pick up on hints. So say it, loudly, if you become too uncomfortable."

"Yes Sir," she nodded, her hands going to my chest.

"I don't want to lose you Beth. Even if I have to abandon my messed up needs. I can't lose you. I won't."

Our bodies were crushed together, hot and soggy from the shower, her cheek against my chest as I rocked her slowly back and forth under the spray.

"I love you Curt."

"I love you too baby. Don't ever forget it."

--

I struggled not to cut myself as I laughed at my reflection. My face was half covered in foam, and I just couldn't believe I was going to church. With my girlfriend. The soon-to-be mother of my child.

"Something funny?" came a sensual feminine voice from the bathroom doorway.

Looking over at her, in her sexy as fuck Sunday finery, I growled, "No."

Hands on her hips, she raised an eyebrow.

"No, sweet Bethany, nothing is funny. Not when I can't have you because we are leaving for church."

She grinned at that, making me want to pounce. She was the very image of temptation, with her pleated ivory shirt, baby blue blouse and sexy cashmere cardigan. She was a prim and proper seductress, and I ached to punish her.

"Come on, we're late," she beckoned me with her dainty fucking finger.

I made a noise conveying disgruntled horniness, and quickly finished shaving before wiping my face clean and buttoning my shirt.

"Run, run, as fast as you can..." I purred as I followed her down the stairs.

She snuck a cautious glance back at me as she reached the bottom, before scurrying to the kitchen. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I grabbed my wallet and keys, and followed her as she disappeared into the garage.

She'd nearly reached the jag when I stopped her.

"Where are you going little girl?"

"Huh?" she frowned in confusion.

"We're taking the Cadillac silly," I grinned.

"Oh."

She approached me as I unlocked the Caddy, opening the door for her.

"Wait," I stopped her just before she got in.

Beth halted, confused and growing impatient.

"Take off your panties, now."

I brooked no argument. But she gaped, shocked for once at my command.

"Now, Bethany," I growled.

She blinked, and slowly obeyed, gathering her skirt to reach beneath and slide them down her legs.

"Give them here," I held out my hand expectantly.

She acquiesced.

"In."

I licked my lips as I pocketed her lacy ivory panties.

When she was seated, I bent to buckle her in as usual, pleased that she'd spread her legs wide.

"Good girl," I praised as I kissed her cheek. "Let's go to church."

--

Dear God, was all I could think as Curt pulled into the parking lot of St. Andrews. Was I really bringing this man, this man who had taken my virginity and now was trying to impregnate me out of wedlock, to my church??

You've lost it Beth. Totally lost it.

The parking lot wasn't exactly packed, but it was full enough to give me butterflies. Curt pulled into a space at the far end, secluded under the shade of some tall spruces.

I felt a tingle in my belly as he parked and turned to me.

"You ready, little girl?"

A jittery nod was the best I could do before he exited the car and came around to let me out.

We were somewhat secluded, but I still couldn't help feeling nervous as he leaned over me to remove the seat belt, his cologne sending waves of arousal through my body. I could feel my pussy getting wetter by the second, and with no panties to conceal the evidence, I didn't know what to do. I only knew I needed to obey Curt. In all things. After all, wasn't that the way God intended? A wife must submit to her husband.

We were not married, not even engaged, but we loved each other. And I felt a sacred bond to Curt. I needed to serve him, as a wife must her husband. Would we ever be husband and wife? It was a question that would bubble to the surface eventually, but for now, I would keep it to myself.

"Curt," I whispered as I stood, flustered, my body thrumming with desire.

"Yes, Bethany?" he purred, causing me to shudder in arousal.

He used my given name. That way. That way that totally undid me. Right there. In the parking lot of my church.

"Curt, I...nothing," I shook my head.

"Okay then, come," he said softly, offering me his arm. A perfect gentleman.

12