Dwelling in Desire Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The closer we got to the church doors, which were now closed, as mass had already begun, the wetter I got. Sweet lord, I was so, so wet.

My juices had begun to quest downward. I walked as best I could with my legs closed, though it was nearly impossible as I tried to keep up with Curt's stride.

"Hurry now," Curt chuckled.

I cursed him silently.

When we reached the door, Curt opened it for me, accompanying me inside as several of my peers looked back toward us. Father David even looked directly at me, then Curt, then back at me briefly before returning to his sermon.

Oh my God...was he judging me?

I knew Father David must have been wondering who the tall dark handsome man was escorting me to the far pew. The much older man. Older, and obviously more experienced.

What must he think of me?

I spotted Carolyn and Martha looking over at us and whispering to each other briefly before returning their attention to Father David.

I was just beginning to absorb myself in the sermon when Curt leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"Open."

Sweet Jesus. He didn't mean...

But I knew he did. Damn the man.

I must have been blushing like crazy, but I obeyed. I opened my legs just barely, hoping he would be satisfied. A brief clearing of his throat made me throb in the knowledge that he was not. He wanted more. Even here, in a house of God, mere inches from my congregation.

But he would have what he wanted. He would always have what he wanted.

I grudgingly spread my legs a bit more. As much as I would tolerate. I prayed he would not push me further, and thankfully he did not.

Curt was quiet through the remainder of the service, but I could feel his heat next to me, his strength, his desires. Impure thoughts of him thrusting urgently into me invaded my senses. I felt myself drenched, soaking the bottom of my skirt. All the while likely turning red as a beet before Father David.

When the service was finished, I mingled with my peers, introducing them to Curt as briefly as I could, trying not to encourage questions or arouse suspicion.

"Beth, it's so good to see you!" greeted Father David. "Whom do we have here?"

"Curt Donovan, Father," Curt answered for me, reaching out to shake hands with Father David. "I enjoyed your sermon."

"So glad to hear it," he smiled, but the smile did not reach his eyes. "And how do you know our lovely Beth?"

"He's my...boyfriend, Father..." I looked quickly, questioningly at Curt, who nodded.

"Yes, we've just started seeing one another," he added.

"I see," Father David mused. "Well, Welcome to St. Andrews, Curt. I look forward to seeing you at our future services. Be good to our Beth, now."

"I certainly will," Curt smiled, before Father David patted my arm and moved on to speak with another couple.

"Well Bethany, are you ready to depart? Maybe we can have a late breakfast. I know a great pancake place," Curt teased.

"Yes, please," I replied, desperate to escape the hoards of prying eyes. Curt seemed entirely immune.

"Such a good girl, saying please," he whispered into my ear.

"Now Curt," I said, as sternly as I ever had.

I shook my head as he chuckled in amusement before holding out his arm.

--

I'd tugged him quickly through the crowd to avoid any more uncomfortable small talk. Next Sunday. Next. When I was more prepared, I would answer questions. For now, I needed to get out. The back of my skirt probably had a spot on it for heaven's sake.

"What's the rush Beth?" Curt teased.

I neglected to answer until we'd reached the car.

"The rush is, Curt, that you have me totally soaked beneath this skirt, and I don't have any desire to explain that dilemma to the entire congregation. Surely you can understand that."

"That I do," Curt grinned as he opened the door for me. "In the back."

At first I wasn't sure what he was talking about. I frowned questioningly at him. But Curt said nothing. He merely tilted the seat forward until it became obvious.

I paled and looked at him in shock. Curt's expression never wavered for a second. He stood there, stone faced. Resolute.

We stared at each other for several moments, me waiting for him to fold, to laugh and say 'Just kidding'. Him, waiting for me to obey, as he knew I would.

Mortified, I looked around to see if any of my peers were nearby. The closest were easily a hundred feet away, but it may as well have been a hundred inches for the fear that coursed through me.

"In," Curt said a final time and I knew I could not delay further.

Wives, submit to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord.

I ducked quickly into the car's rather spacious back seat, followed by an annoyingly relaxed Curt.

"So, Bethany," he crooned as he got comfortable in the dark leather seat, "I believe you said you're soaked beneath that skirt. Why would that be?"

"You know why, you bastard," I snapped.

"Bastard," he grinned. "Such language."

I simply glared at him, aroused but furious that he could so easily have what he wanted from me.

"Undo my pants Bethany."

What?

My jaw dropped, and I shook my head out of instinct, but I knew. I knew it was pointless to resist.

My heart pounded. I was sure it would burst out of my shirt at any moment as I scooted towards him, reaching.

His supple leather belt came first, and I licked my lips as I unbuckled it. There was something about this step that just sent a rush of heat through me.

Curt chuckled softly, as if he could read my thoughts. I cast him a look of annoyance, but it quickly morphed into feverish desire when I saw his face.

"Go on."

I bit my lip as I unbuttoned him. His straining erection made the job difficult as I brought down the zipper, but he groaned in arousal, his shaft twitching in my hand as I fondled him through his boxers. I savored the brief feeling of power. There was power in undoing his pants, in touching him.

The thrill of it increased tenfold as I heard the chatter of people in close proximity.

"Curt," I whispered, not sure why, not sure what I wanted of him. Just needing him.

"Take it out."

Mmmm.

The opening and slamming of car doors raised goosebumps on my arms, and I was sure my nipples were straining against my cardigan.

I wanted to hide. And I wanted to be seen.

I released him from the last layer of fabric, his shaft thick, purple...demanding. The very image of sin.

I waited for the command, but all he offered me was a nod, his eyes flicking down, indicating what he wanted.

God. He wanted me to give it to him, without him asking. My mouth watered in heady arousal. I peeked quickly through the rear window before maneuvering down, crouching like a cat on the cushy leather seat, my lips hovering mere inches over his cock.

Still nothing. Not a word. I would be the one. The sinner.

The thought did nothing but fill me with want as I took the tip of him in my mouth.

Curt said nothing, but I thrilled at his reaction as he sucked air through his teeth.

"Mmmm," I moaned softly into his silky hot skin. The pulsing between my lips sent an eerily similar pulsing through my pussy. I spread my knees apart as I crouched, the air hitting me, making it all the more obvious how damp my thighs were. I could feel my juices dripping, seeping, falling from me.

"Mmmmm," I groaned, a harlot, as I took Curt deeper. I greedily sucked, desperate to sate the hunger between my legs. I quivered and bobbed my head in gratitude as I felt Curt's hand on my ass, slowly gathering my skirt.

I sucked in air through my nose, and mewed into his cock as I felt it creep up, and up, and up. Higher on my legs, higher. My whole body convulsed as he fisted my skirt at the small of my back—my entire bare ass and leaking pussy exposed to any and all who would watch.

"Nnnn," Curt grunted as I sucked desperately, as if begging him to spare me this humiliation.

"Deeper."

"Mmmm," I nodded as I forced myself lower onto his cock, gagging and trying again. I remembered what he had said last night, reminding me to breathe.

But it was difficult as his hand wandered over my naked ass cheeks. His fingers lingered and began to part them. But my pussy was not getting the attention it so craved. No, not my pussy.

"Mmmm!!" I squealed as I realized what he was doing. I nearly pulled free of his cock, ready to protest for the first time ever.

"Ssshhh Bethany," Curt purred as he held my head down on his cock with his other hand. He threaded his fingers in my hair and applied a light pressure on my scalp.

"If you want me to stop, really, you will slap me on the leg."

His hand didn't move as he waited for me to acknowledge his words.

Did I? Did I want him to stop?

Yes. No.

I answered by resuming my efforts, my head going up and down. Deeper with each pass. He would have what he wanted.

"Good girl," he purred, stroking my cheeks soothingly as I found a rhythm.

The closer his fingers got to my crevice, the deeper I took him. Before long, he began to press. To probe and tease.

"Aahhmmmm," I moaned as I felt him apply more pressure.

I couldn't help it. I pushed back. I humped my ass back against his finger.

Deep chuckling infuriated me. And enflamed me.

"Mmmm!" I admonished him as I bobbed my head faster, sucking harder.

He just maintained the same pressure, tapping at me occasionally, sending shocks through me.

"You want this."

"Mmmm!!"

It was not a negative, nor an affirmative. Just frustration. Frustration that he was right. No matter what I wanted, he would have what he wanted. And I would love it.

"You're sucking my cock Bethany. Sucking me like a whore, here at your church."

"Mmmm," a low moan escaped me.

Why did the word 'whore' send chills through me? I found myself wiggling my bare ass against his finger. I didn't know which finger it was, but it was large, and hot, and threatening. And I wanted it.

"Look at you, you little slut, humping your ass against my finger. Is that what you want Bethany? You want me to finger your ass, with all your fellow worshipers within earshot?"

"Nnngguhh," I gagged over him, hoping that would suffice.

"Ahh, ssslut, yeah that's it," he growled and pressed more firmly against my forbidden hole.

I could feel my juices pouring down my thighs now, and I no longer cared. Let the whole damn congregation see it.

"I can smell your pussy slut," Curt hissed, his hand wrapping tighter in my hair.

"Mmm, mmm!" I whined.

"Gag on my cock," Curt growled as he forced my head down more. I obliged.

"Nnggahh!"

"That's it, fucking gag on it!"

"Nnngghh!"

"Aahh, aahhh, ssllut!" Curt hissed, and I felt his finger push.

He pushed, and didn't stop until he hit the knuckle.

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned the whore he described, wiggling my ass at him in desperation. I needed more.

Curt partially withdrew his finger, and then pushed back in...again and again.

Ohhh, fuck does that feel good...

I squealed and bucked as he fingered my ass. The burn was so intense.

"Aaahhh, baby I'm gonna come! Show me you want my cum...now!!"

"Mmmm!!" I screamed into his cock as my pussy fluttered. I took him deep, not stopping until I felt his hair tickle my nose. I swallowed him.

"Yess, oh fffuck yyysss!!" Curt cursed through clenched teeth.

His fingers gripped my hair until I felt pain in my scalp. The pain coupled with the twitching between my lips, the warm rush of semen shooting straight down my throat, only pushed me higher, a fresh stream of juices trickling down my legs.

"Fucckk," Curt gasped, as his grip loosened on my hair, his finger gently withdrawing from my burning hole.

"Mmmhhhh," I sighed in consensus as I came up.

He nodded at me in approval as I stretched my neck and jaw. His tie was loose and his forehead was damp. It was then that I noticed the windows were totally fogged up. If anyone were outside we would not have known it anyway.

I slumped on the seat next to Curt, trembling and still unfulfilled. I needed cock. Inside me. But this was enough. To have...gone down on him, in a public parking lot, at my church no less, it was more than enough emotional turmoil for one day.

"You need more, don't you slut?"

I cast Curt a disgusted look, annoyed that he was being crude, and more annoyed that he was right. I did need more, and I was a slut. What sort of good girl would do this in public?

"Stroke me."

"What?" I blinked. Surely he didn't...

"Stroke. Me."

Well?

I was emotionally drained, but strangely, not physically. He was right. I needed more. And it looked like he was offering more.

Fuck it.

I reached over, this time with more confidence, and began to stroke him.

"And my balls," he growled.

I licked my lips in excitement as I reached down to fondle the warm fuzzy orbs. What the fuck was wrong with me?

"You want to be my whore today?"

A moan came out of nowhere. A deep, wanton, whorish moan befitting his words.

I guess that answers that.

"Yes Curt."

"Stroke me then. Keep me hard."

"Mmmm," I hummed as I jerked him in my hand. What was a pliable cock had now become a stiff and throbbing cock, and I found myself growing impatient.

"Curt!" I whined. "Curt please?"

"Okay my lovely whore, come here," he granted, helping me into place, straddling his lap.

I felt like a kid on Christmas morning, discovering that Santa had gotten my letter. The man was my brand new wooden pony, and I wanted a ride.

"Take my cock inside you now," he ordered, as if I would have indulged him had he said the opposite.

"Mmmaahhh," I moaned aloud, savoring the thickness of his cock as it penetrated me, stretching my walls the way I loved.

"Deeper now, whore. I want all my cock deep in your pussy."

"Curt!" I squealed.

"Call me Mr. Donovan."

"Aahhhh!!" I came, my pussy clamping down hard on his cock, still only halfway inside me.

"Say it, whore!"

"Mr. Donovan!" I choked, my orgasm still coursing through me.

"Yes!" Curt hissed, as he gripped my hips and forced me downward. "Again, slut!"

"Mr. Donovan! Ahhh, fuck me Mr. Donovan!" I cried, my hips in a frenzy as he thrust home, his nails digging into my ass.

"Aaahhh ffuck! You little slut!" he cursed, his face turning red. "Ride me!"

"Aaahh, yes Mr. Donovan! Yes!" I bucked, my hair getting in my face, the interior of the car warm and humid from our passion.

I heard him growl and my pussy fluttered again as I felt him release my hips and begin to unbutton my cardigan.

"Don't stop riding me Bethany," Curt warned as he pulled my cardigan down over my shoulders, effectively pinning my arms at my sides, and began undoing my blouse.

"Mr. Donovan, ahh!" I bounced on him, my hips bucking and circling, bucking and circling as he undid button after button.

Hissing as he forced my bra down and under my breasts, I gyrated furiously against him, an unholy sight to be seen.

I felt his mouth capture my nipple, and cried out for him again, forgetting his momentary title.

"Aaahhh!! Curt, yes!!"

Suction, and then those oh so devilish teeth, teasing me into delirium.

"Yyyes!! Ah, Mr. Donovan, yess!! Yes! Please!!"

I knew I was begging like a pathetic bitch in heat, but I needed more. Didn't Curt understand that I needed more?

Teeth bit down harder, deeper into my breast.

Oh God...

I was sure he would stop, pull away as he had every time before. But he did not. His sharp canines dug harshly, and my eyes went wide as they pierced the swollen flesh. The pain was like gasoline on the flames of my desire. He was an animal, unrelenting as he feasted on me. Just a little more. A little more...

The hand mauling my other breast focused its attention on my nipple, pinching firmly, then harder, twisting, and pulling it away, stretching it from my body. The pain crested and it was too much.

"AAhhhh!! Fuck!! Mr. Donovan!!"

The grip on my ass was back, his need clear as he forced me down onto him.

"Mmmhhh!! Mmmm!! Mmmm!!" Curt roared, his teeth still latched onto my breast as I screamed my release.

The pain was rich, sweet, and addictive as he pumped me full of his semen.

When Curt finally released my breast from the confines of his mouth, I fell backward, caught by the front passenger seat, my hair a mess from being wedged against the ceiling.

"Curt," I panted.

"Yes, it was," he gushed, shaking his head in assessment of our disheveled clothes.

"Maybe we'd better have breakfast at home," I suggested. "After a shower."

"Agreed," Curt nodded.

"Separate showers?"

"We'll see."

--

To be continued...

12