All Comments on 'Dwelling in Desire Ch. 17'

by joodle

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Worth the wait!!!

This was simply exquisite, and I love where this story is going. Really curious to see whether Curt and Beth get back together (either option would work in my opinion) and to hear how Curt and Joe will get revenge on Ruiz. Keep up the fantastic work!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Joodle, so glad your health has improved! What a fabulous return to writing. Love that Bethany didn't just cave and stay. Her strength makes her much more relatable as a character. Welcome back! Looking forward to the next installment!

JulielleJulielleabout 5 years ago
💗

I’ve been getting up every morning and looking for the next chapter of this story. I was amazingly excited this morning. Yes Mueller’s conference was exciting but more so this chapter. Please don’t wait too long for the next one. I like Joe and Kate but I love Curt and Beth. I love your writing. I especially like your ability to develop multi level personalities that are realistic and likable. It’s been fun. Please continue with this story.

Lil_kittyLil_kittyabout 5 years ago
Worth the wait!

For a short second, I thought this was the final chapter. I was already tearing up. And then the bittersweet “to be continued” - bitter, because now I have to keep checking for the new chapter. / So glad to see you’re feeling better. The writing is amazing as usual and pulled me right back into the universe. I’m very excited to see what you have planned for Curt&Beth.

MissedLifeMissedLifeabout 5 years ago
Welcome back!

Just like Julielle, I have also checked every morning for the next chapter. First I am so glad you are back and doing better. It takes time to recover from surgery let alone get back in the writing, especially with the incredible characters of Beth and Curt! Glad to see that Beth, while fighting her two sets of feelings, showed strength and left. They are so hot together but with Curt's shady background, that has led to defending a crime lord and Beth's abduction, it seems that a happily ever after might not be in her cards. But then, who knows? You most likely have more secrets and suspense for us.

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter and again WELCOME BACK JOODLE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What’s Next?

When I read the last chapter, I thought the same thing: how can Beth stay with Curt after all this? I feel like the Beth’s pregnancy will have a role in this - that it might bring them back together. Or will Beth hide the pregnancy? Or will there even be one (I mean they had sex so many times so to me unlikely). I still feel like they need to work through Curt’s dark desires and figure out what actually transpired and how Curt’s introduction to pain didn’t take place in ideal circumstances. And what about the engagement? What will Beth’s parents think? I also want to know what Kate thought of this situation and how her and Joe worked through it. Oh my goodness! So many loose ends!! Anyways, I’m so glad you’re back Joodle!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

So glad that this story is continuing! Like someone else already commented, I have checked everyday for a new chapter. Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Perfect pivot

Glad to see you back and hope you have fully recovered. This was an excellent installment. Can't wait to see what's in store for Curt and Beth.

tennesseeredtennesseeredabout 5 years ago
Uh oh

Trouble in paradise. Well written! Keep the ball rolling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Chapter 18????

When should we expect chapter 18??? God your writing is soooooooo good!! I can’t wait to see what you come up with next for Curt and Beth!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Amazing read every time...

Just fantastic to read... All of it! I've been waiting for an update and was not disappointed. Welcome back! Please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Such suspense!

Overall a really great update! The amount of suspense in this chapter as to what would happen was very satisfying we now know how Bethany and Kurt are doing but I wonder how Joe and Kate are right now too. I still think Bethany has the right idea and she made the right choice as painful as it is for her to leave Curt. I don't really know how Joe and Kurt will get out from this guy Ruiz. If Bethany does discover she is pregnant that may be a reason they reconcile but I understand her justification for leaving the guy after everything that happened. I'm really looking forward to chapter 18 and what the next part of the story will be! really great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fuck

Fuckkkkkk where can I find myself a Curt lolol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love it!

Just read all of your stories in 3 days haha! Love them all! So so disappointed it’s just finished, cannot wait for chapter 18, I’ll be checking everyday.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Chapter 18 where are youuuuu haha

I’ve been checking religiously every day!! Sometimes I don’t know if I can wait any longer - please give us an update joodle!! Hope you are well :))))

MorethanpartsMorethanpartsalmost 5 years ago
Amazing

This has been an amazing series and I hope that you choose to finish it. Awesome story despite breeding not being my kink at all. Love the very descriptive scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Update?

Hello joodle! I hope you are doing better. Is there an update?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Congrats to my fave writer!

I just heard that joodle's pregnant! Congrats girl and I hope you're feeling okay now. I am so happy for you and your hubby. But please dont totally abandon this story. I will be patiently waiting for an update even if it takes 1 whole year for you to do so jk :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Missing curt and Beth!!!!

Hi joodle,

I hope your first trimester is breezing by!!! I’m so invested in Curt’s and Beth’s love story - I find myself thinking about it through out the day!! Do you have an update?

Love your writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
We are here when you are ready

As one of your many fans I am happy for you! I look forward to you finishing Bethany and Curts story. Be well

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please update your amazing story!

Hello! So many of us are looking forward to your next update! I come and check in on the story frequently. Congrats on the good news for your family!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It’s been 5 months...

This wait has been longer than Beth and Curt’s engagement!! LOL please give us an update Joodle!! Missing your work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
oh my god.

let’s talk about this story. i have ignored all my responsibilities as a human being and binge read the entire thing in the last maybe 12 hours. holy shit. it was incredible. literally everything i didn’t know i wanted. i’m so invested in this. i’m absolutely heart broken at this ending and i’m CRAVING MORE. sadly this is this best thing to happen to me in a long time and i’m obsessed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Waiting (not so) patiently LOL

Hey joodle,

I hope life is well!!! I hope your business is flourishing!! Your fans really miss Curt and Beth - it would be the perfect gift for the holiday season to have an update or better a chapter!!!! I might have to write the ending to Beth and Curts story myself LOL. All jokes aside, miss you and your writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just an update?

Hello

I have read your writings multiple times!! I need more! We all need more!! Please give us an update whenever you can

PlainJane50PlainJane50over 4 years ago
Please

Please complete your story for us. I've read many story series on here that did not include an ending. For most of them I've been either content with my own imagination or simply didn't care. Few have held my interest for so many months. Yours definitely has. My imagination has found so many ways to end this story but I haven't been happy with any of them. I find myself checking for the next chapter daily. Your writing is a wonderful talent that you've shared with us. Thank you. I greedily beg you to give us more. Curt and Bethany waited for months. So have we. Please give us all some closure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
To be continued

You ended Ch 17 with “To be continued” it has been months since those words were written. Where is Ch 18? CH 19? Ch 20? And beyond. We are all waiting to find out how Joe and Curt get their revenge on Ruiz and how Curt gets Bethany back. The story can’t possibly end like this!!

LB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
One year later

One year later and I still find myself periodically checking for updates on this story. I feel as though it’s over and I should create my own ending in my head. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Check out the Author’s latest update from 5/24

glad you’re doing well & congratulations on the new baby! hope you find the inspiration to continue this story.

with love -jess

PlainJane50PlainJane50over 3 years ago

Hi Joodle. Will you please give us an update. How are you and the baby? Do you still intend to finish DiD? If so, when? I hope your answers are wonderful, yes, and soon.

AvidStoryLoverAvidStoryLoverover 3 years ago

This has to be finished....cant leave us hanging!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hi, Joodle, just wanted to say I still reread & think of this story. If you ever finish it, I'll be endlessly thankful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

All I can say is WOW. Your STM and DID series are absolutely amazing, I truly hope you publish them as books - I would love to support you and your works! I hope you and your baby are doing well and I look forward to reading your future works (:

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic, I could not stop reading both series. please do not leave us hanging, I’m dying to know what you have in store next for curt, beach, Joe and Kate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please don’t leave me hanging! I need to know what happens

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I will add my plea to finish this, but I fear we will all be disappointed. When I see a story with 17 chapters that hasn’t been recently published, I assume it is complete. How disappointing and frustrating to be completely sucked into a story only to find there is no ending….and after 3 years, there most likely never will be one. Poor Curt and Bethany.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story is great! It breaks my heart that we will not know what happens. Please finish it!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjoodle@joodle
Update 12/27/20 Well, I get it. I finally get why so many of my favorite authors disappear off the face of the earth. They go and have kids! Lol. I’m a first time mama and I love my baby to bits, but man oh man do I get it now. Being a parent is all consuming. No spare time fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES