E & E

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What will he do then?"

"I don't know. He has always loved animals and raising things. Maybe he will be a rancher or a farmer. I am not sure he knows what he will do. His grand father on his mother's side left him a very large trust fund, he really won't need to work."

They spent several hours meeting and talking with the people who worked for Mack. All of them expressed great happiness for him in his marriage and greater sorrow that he was leaving. It was quite obvious to Ginny that he was greatly admired and respected by his men and their families. A number of the wives gathered with Ginny and all were very vocal about the high respect they had for her new husband. They all said he treated his people with the utmost respect and did everything he could to make their lives better. He expected and got more from his men than most commanders. The thing that endeared him most to the wives was the extra counseling and services he made available to wives when their husbands were overseas. Many of the programs he put in place were copied by other units and even other services. They were all unanimous in saying she was very lucky, They said all the wives rated him as an A-1 Prime Hunk!

Mack walked over and rescued Ginny telling all the ladies they were expected elsewhere. As they walked away Ginny wanted to know if he had seen Savanna and Sue Ann. He said he hadn't seen them for a while. They spotted Jack and he said Savanna told him she and Sue Ann were going back to be with Bobby. Mack thanked Jack for all he had done for them. Ginny kissed he and his wife Jan and told them she would always think she had the best wedding she could ever imagine.

Mack's Staff Limo was waiting out side and whisked them back to the VIP Quarters. As the opened the door they hear loud laughter and giggles from the living area. They stood in the door and watched as Sue Ann rode on Micajah's back around the room. Little Bobby lay on his stomach and wiggled his little legs trying to follow them. Savanna smiled at them and grinned at Ginny. Savanna rushed to the two and kissed them both. "I hope you are not angry. We didn't know anyone and we missed Bobby, your son volunteered to bring us here. He got us lost but we finally found the place. Your son is a very nice guy. Sue Ann really likes him, and so does Bobby. Bobby wouldn't eat unless Mica held him. I think Bobby thinks Mica is Mack." Savanna took Ginny by the hand and said that needed to powder their noses.

When they were alone Savanna looked at Ginny, "I think I am falling in love with him. I have never met anyone I was so attracted to. Do you know much about him?

"Not much. I thought he was very handsome, just like his Dad. Mack did say he has a large trust fund and that he is not a career Marine and has about one more year to serve. I think Macajah said he is stationed down in Camp LeJune. I don't think that is too far from Ashley Heights where you live."

"I told him we lived just off the Fort Bragg Military Reservation to the south side and he said he knew about where that was and promised to come and see us next weekend."

"Savanna, I haven't seen you so animated and really happy in over a year."

"I know! I guess I better be careful, but he seems like such a sweet guy. We better go back." They found Mack holding Bobby. He looked up at them and grinned, "Just practicing for our baby dear."

Micajah said, "What, she can't be pregnant already, you just got married a couple hours ago."

"Son, when you are a little older I'll explain the whole thing to you."

"OH! No wonder all the ushers were armed, it was sort of like a shotgun wedding."

"You got that right son. Only I was afraid GINNY would get away. I just couldn't take a chance on that."

Mica looked at Savanna and said, "I know just what you mean." Savanna blushed and Mack looked closely at the two of them.

"What am I missing here?"

"Honey, just let it go, OK?"

"OK."

A maid entered and said dinner was served.

They all entered the dinning room and Micajah helped Savanna with a baby seat for Bobby. It was delightful meal.

When it was over Mack announced that he and his bride would spend the night in his motor home which was hooked up behind the building. He said there were no special activities planed for the next day. There would be buffet meals for breakfast and lunch in the dinning room. There would be an informal dinner at seven. Other than that there was nothing planned. The following day, however, there were several planned events they could enjoy at their leisure.

Ginny and Mack said their good nights and walked out to the motor home. He opened the door and they couldn't see any practical way he could carry her up the narrow steps to the coach. They would save the traditional 'carrying over the threshold' for another time.

Ginny loved the coach. It was very roomy with three different slide out rooms. The furnishings were lovely and she was very impressed. She threw her arms around her husbands neck and kissed him with much passion. He picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. He rushed back and locked up, turning out the lights as he returned. He turned on a night light in the bathroom. She was undressing when he returned. "Please wait until I call you my beloved husband, it will only be a moment."

It seemed an eternity to Mack but in reality it was only a few minutes. He sat on a recliner and watched the door to the bedroom. Finally she appeared and beckoned to him. He could only see her head and an arm. He walked to her and entered the bedroom. She stood waiting for him. She wore a beautiful silk gown that was molded perfectly to her lovely body. She was gorgeous, she took his breath away. She smiled and held her arms out to him.

He took her in his arms and gently kissed her, he was trembling as he wanted to ravish her in his wild lust for her. She felt his ardor and admired his control. She watched his eyes as she stepped back and slipped the thin straps from her shoulders. The gown slithered down her body to pool at her feet. He tore his clothes off as he looked at the lovely vision before him. His erection pointed straight up, solid steel covered in smooth warm throbbing velvet. She grasped his penis and pulled him with her to the queen sized bed. He rained kisses on her face and neck. He kissed her ears, eyes and nose. She moaned and pulled him on top of her.

Her legs spread to cradle his hips so he was in position to enter her. Her little hand found him again and led him to her entrance. She rubbed his cock up and down her warm, wet, flowing sheath. He entered her effortlessly. She gasped as he completely filled her. He did not move for a long moment. She searched his face with her eyes and saw the love as he leaned forward to press his lips to hers. He began a long slow movement that delighted her. She could feel the ridge around the head of his cock as it moved inside her. She was sure she was feeling his pulse inside her too! She softly sighed, this was heaven. She had never imagined it could be this good. Then her first orgasm hit her like a tidal wave of pure joy. She clutched at him, her long nails raking his back. He never felt it. All his feelings were concentrated in his penis. He was unable to think, he could only feel. Feel the smooth wet sensation as his cock was rubbed by the inner walls of her slippery sheath. Her vagina seemed to grasp him as he moved in and out. It felt so good he knew he would explode any second. He felt her trembling and thrusting against his thrusts. He heard her moaning and murmuring his name over and over. He tried to slow his movements but just couldn't do it. She was constantly screaming now. She was telling him he was doing every thing just right. Then he felt the sensation in his core and knew his time was very near. He said, "Baby, I cumming now, right now, I can't stop."

She screamed, "Oh Yes, Yes, Yes. I love you Dearest Mack, I love you." And they both felt the cock moving inside her pulse out the streams of sperm that coated her vagina with a slippery warm lovely feeling goo.

They collapsed and cuddled together. He softly kissed her eyes, cheeks, and lips. She lifted his face away from hers, "My God, that was incredible. Damn, you are the best ever, each time you love me, I can't believe it."

"That I because I love you more each time we make love." He reached and turned out the light and pulled the covers up over them. The two lovers were fast asleep in minutes.

During the night he awoke to find her gone, then he heard the toilet flush. She knelt beside the bed and he heard her whisper, "Dear God, thank you for my wonderful husband, thank you, thank you, thank you. Amen."

She slipped under the covers and snuggled up to him. He wrapped her in his arms and kissed her tenderly on her forehead. "I love you, my Ginny." She sighed and they were soon back asleep.

The next two days were enjoyable and exciting for all of them. Ginny and Mack watched as Mica and Savanna grew closer and closer. They had a great deal of trouble keeping their hands off of each other. They spent most of the time just in casual contact with each other. It was obvious neither wanted to be away from the other for even a second. Ginny and Mack wondered what they were doing at night. Ginny said, "I don't know, but Savanna looked very happy and dreamy eyed this morning."

"Well they are both adults, it's not our place to tell them what to do. Hell, a few weeks ago we were acting the same way."

Ginny looked up at him and giggled, "We sure were, and I still can't keep my hands off of you my love."

"I hope we will always be that way."

"Me too!"

The retirement ceremony was magnificent. The Secretary of Defense, and the Commandant of The Marine Corps each gave speeches honoring Mack and outlining his career. At the end of his speech the Commandant introduced the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. The craggy Marine General took the podium and said, "I have the great honor and privilege of presenting Major General Isaiah McDermott with a medal for heroism. He turned to Mack and said, "Please stand before me old friend." When Mack was in front of him he turned to a Major standing near by. "Please read the citation."

"The Secretary of the United States Navy takes great pleasure in the presentation of the Navy Cross to Major General Isaiah McDermott. On September of Two Thousand and Three, General McDermott accompanied The Secretaries of Defense and the Navy on an inspection trip to Baghdad, Iraq. During a visit to one of McDermott's units the group was inspecting a mortar position. A live hand grenade was thrown in the enclosed space. General McDermott, jumped on the grenade and dropped it down the mortar tube. The grenade detonated half way down the barrel. His quick thinking and total disregard for his own safety saved the lives of over twenty men, including the Secretaries of Defense and the Navy. General McDermott acted in the highest traditions of the United States Marine Corps And the Naval Service above and beyond the call of duty."

The crowd cheered as the Medal was pined on his chest by his wife. Ginny's eye were clouded with tears as she kissed him. She proudly held his left arm as he saluted the Marines who passed in review before them. The scream of flight after flight of Marine fighter jets and attack aircraft flew by in close formation was deafening.

There was A reception at the Officer's Club after the ceremonies. After much hand shaking and back slapping Mack and his family gathered at the VIP Quarters. Mack, Ginny and Savanna's family were packed and ready to leave after changing to casual attire. Savanna looked at Mack and Ginny, "Mica has generously volunteered to drive the kids and I to our home following behind you."

Mack said, "I have a better idea, we will all ride together in the coach and tow Ginny's BMW behind us. Mica and I can take turns driving. If we get tired we can find a camp ground for the night, or we can drive straight through. How does that sound, that way the two of you can look at each other and hold hands most of the time and with out wrecking the BMW."

Savanna and Mica blushed and both smiled at each other.

Mica said, "Sounds good to us Dad."

Sue Ann said, "Yea! Uncle Mack said I could ride in his lap while he drives."'

Mack picked her up and kissed her, "No, Honey Child, I said you could ride in my lap when someone else was driving."

As they drove through the Main gate at Marine Corps Air Station, Cherry Point , North Carolina, the illustrious career of Mack McDermott, the Marine, ended and the career of Mack McDermott, husband and father, started.