All Comments on 'E & J'

by destinie21

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Loved the character development

Loved the slow buildup to the sex, can't wait for another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Real people

Thanks for building a convincing story of real people. I feel I know your characters and believe their actions.

Evil AlpacaEvil Alpacaabout 18 years ago
Good show . . .

At first, I wasn't sure how I felt about this story. It was obviously well written, but I was slightly annonyed. I finally figured out that I was irritated at Jerusalem. But this should be taken as a compliment, because I you've actually created a character with personality, and I found myself actually wanting her to be "nicer" to E. I realized that I had a vested interest in your characters and what happened to them, which is a sign of good-storytelling.

My only criticism is the transition in Jerusalem's story between her current world and her past. I agree that both are necessary and interesting in their own rights, but I sometimes got confused when you switched between time periods. If you could make those transitions a little more distinct in any future works, I think it would just add to the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Soapy

Well written, but a bit too much of a soap opera. All the characters are irritating and sily.

leggydragonladyleggydragonladyabout 18 years ago
seduction by design?

Very nicely written. Good plot and character development, although where and were have been confused. I'm looking forward to reading more of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Nice..........

Nice story, enjoyed reading it but it was slightly confusing in the plot especially J story, from past to present.

I actually was annoyed with J which showed that as a reader I was able to relate to the story. But J stinky attitude reminds me of that lady from The Apprentice (2nd Season)Omarosa! Is the likeness amazing?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Not liking the ending...

Awright...I get it...

I just hope Evie gets her freaking revenge though, because she does NOT deserve to be sliced like that...that's like having the bad guys win. Evie is wayyy better than any of those idiots, and to be taken advantage of like that is truly ridiculous. I hope there's a sequel to even the score, because to leave it like that would not be kosher.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Comment

Great story, can't wait for the next chapter. I hope J maintains the upperhand, and dommes Evie, but still with some emotional feelings for Evie. I have a foot fetish, so if that's incorporated into the story, that would really get me revved up. Rimjobs are sexy, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Not to Worry

I have no interest in re-producing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Editing required

It's too bad that you took so much care in developing the story and so little care with the writing. Many sentences are run-ons, others wander aimlessly. Many paragraphs sport multiple topics. And punctuation is sadly deficient.

C'mon. You're on the edge of really good porn here. With a little more effort you'll hit the mark.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
OMG

OMG can't wait for the next chapter

ThaxThaxalmost 18 years ago
Editing needed

This story REALLY could use some editing. Normally I stop reading a story with this much mistakes after half a page.

The only reason I managed to sit this on through, though just barely, is that the story itself is one of the best I've read on here in a while.

RumourRumouralmost 18 years ago
Took my breath away

I loved it... it truly took my breath away.. I can't wait to read the next installments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I LOVE IT SOOOOO MUCH!!

I don't know what's up but I love everything on this damn page!!! Keep up the good work and I'll be sure to follow all of your new submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
i'm at a loss for words...

it was so good, so well written, timed, paced, that i'm as exhausted as the two women! i can't wait to read the rest...here's hoping they're just as good...and hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What Can...

One say...

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

Impressive ..... The dialogues or mind games of thoughts or the events/happenings or the bounded constricted past to the Here&Now or the explainings about persons with such details ...... Fabulous

5 stars are definitely not enough 💝💝💝💝💝⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️💖💖💖💖💖🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous