Early Works - Mind Control Mode

Story Info
A lucky find offers a man everything that he desires.
9.9k words
3.33
69.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To whoever reads this story :

Firstly, this story is complete and can be read on its own.

Secondly, please be warned that this is one of my earlier works, and was intended to be just one quick chapter in a compilation of themed stories... Basically I wanted to write one story for each of the majority of the standard literotica categories. I will post some of the other chapters when I can, but the compilation itself was never finished.

Thirdly,italics are used to indicate thoughts, and bold is used to indicate emphasis.

Finally, this story containsone scumbag, several women, some drugs and a liberal dosage of heterosexual sex with a sprinkling of lesbian sex.

===============

Ysoi's Early Works - Mind Control Mode

18/September/2054 ~19:30Hrs.

How much can I get away with?

He swallows. Tears his gaze from the small packet of powder that lies by the equipment and refreshments cabinet. Glances about the otherwise empty room. Smells the faint but lingering odour of sex that still fills the air within its glass walls. That clings to the soft cushioning that covers the floor. That reminds him of the sometimes frenzied, often passionate and always lascivious acts that have taken place within the room into which he has stumbled.

How long till the centre's staff realize I shouldn't be here?

He glances away. Wipes his brow and swallows once more. Knows that he can still escape through the VIP lounge's single door. That he doesn't have to push his luck. That if he leaves now he can plead innocence even if he is caught doing so.

The powder beckons him, though. Calls to him with a siren's voice that brushes aside both the now seemingly distant taunts and challenges that drove him to sneak into the room as well as the fear that had started to speak with volume equal to that of his false bravado. How many men of any status, let alone his own, have stood in a room like this one before? He bites his lower lip. Narrows his eyes then grins. The powder reminds him that it can give him things more valuable than the approval of the friends who challenged him. More exciting even than the orgies that will soon play across the darkly shining walls. Than the images of women driven wild with lust that he can almost see imprinted into the warm, moist air itself.

He takes one slow and cautious step backwards. Takes a deep breath. How much would that unassuming bag cost on the street? He has no idea, has no clue how he could even go about selling something so insanely valuable, but it doesn't matter. His thoughts are on matters more immediately satisfying anyway. The things that he imagines make his head swim, make his heart pound. Make his cock ache and thrust upward with a strength that he had thought stolen by middle-age.

He wonders how many women he can request before the staff realize that he has no right to be there. Wonders just what they will show him as they ravage and fuck not just him but each other in helpless and all-consuming lust. Prays that he will see his fantasies brought to life. That they will do before him what only the women within his favourite porno's have done before. That they will rut and fuck like animals. That their desire for him will turn into rivalry towards each other. Into something nastier. More violent than sexual.

"Oh fuckin' shit!..."

He shudders and groans. Tenses and closes his eyes. Grasps the bulge at his loins as firmly as he dares. He shakes his head once the threat of orgasm has passed. Turns and scrambles for the bag with all other thoughts removed. Kneels crouching before it and lifts it as if it is a newborn child. Examines it as if it's a gift bestowed directly upon him by Gods until then uninterested in his perverted desires.

Automa.

There's a single word scrawled in marker pen close to the zipped shut opening. He mouths it silently. It's an unknown word. A word unencountered during the experiments of his teenage years and the escapes from reality of those that had followed. He ponders the dosage and effects. Feels certain that it could only be an aphrodisiac like those rumoured. Grins at the thought that he kneels in a building no doubt filled with women upon whom he can test it.

"Master Turner?!"

A gasp of surprise from the door behind him. He gives a start. Clutches the bag so tightly that it almost tears. Shoves it into one pocket then stands up unsteadily. Wonders if the woman will be as young as she sounds. If she will be as weak as she is young. If his shaken spirit will carry him to her before she can think to question his presence. If it will suffice to silence her voice before she can alert her superiors to his presence.

"Ah, I'm sorry it's late! We were told you'd been delayed!"

She's young. A beauty enough to stop and hold him in his place. Tall for a woman but only just up to his shoulders. Almost as lean as himself but far fitter. She moves more quickly than he could imagine. Becomes a blur of flaming red hair, gently bronzed flesh, white blouse and skirt. She gazes up at him through wide and slanted grey eyes whilst her blue-tinted lips grin in delight. Traces the bulge in his trousers with delicate fingers then grins naughtily as he tenses and shivers.

"Name's Cristal by the way, but you're a handsome one, aren't you. I think I'm gonna love sucking this thing dry." she steps past him as quickly as she had approached. Brushes her fingers across his well-toned belly. Pushes her firm buttocks against him before kneeling besides the cabinet and swinging the door open. "Five, wasn't it? One slut and four girls, wasn't it? Girls for looking but not touching, and myself for everything else, right? Fuck, I'm so lucky!"

He hears the clinking of champagne glasses beneath the rapid flow of her words. Goes to turn towards her then stiffens once more as she pushes up against him from behind. Hears the cabinet door click shut but can focus only upon the feel of her hands unbuttoning her blouse, of the small and firm breasts that thrust towards him beneath them.

"How do you like your champagne, Mister Turner? Glass, bottle, tits or pussy? Personally I like it out of a nice and juicy pussy, but I'm not flexible enough to do that under these conditions so I'll leave it up to you! Mind you, that's not to say I shan't get my favourite drink before the nights up!" she shrugs out of her blouse as she giggles once more. Pushes her undeniably erect teats against his back then reaches around to caress his manhood not with her fingers but with the base of a bottle of champagne instead.

"Holyfuck Mister Turner! What on earth have you been feeding this thing?!" she works the bottle up and down his length as if oblivious to his pleasure. Pops the cork from the wide top then switches hands agilely to unbutton and unzip his trousers. "Well, I've been told champagne a'la hard-on is just as tasty, but I've not tried that yet... How about it? Why don't I find out now? It's not every day we get a new hunk in the VIP lounge, and if we could just get this beautiful thing out, I'd love to find out before the girls get here! Maybe let you shoot into the bottle a bit as well? Girls are no-touching, but what they don't know won't hurt them!"

He wants to tell her to slow down. To stop. Wants to tell her that he should be in charge, that she should surrender to his orders. He can do nothing but arch his back against her and tremble in helpless pleasure though. He gasps and shudders and whimpers in shock as she guides his knob to the bottle's cold and wet entrance. Stiffens and whimpers again as she grasps his length and wanks him not just rapidly but eagerly towards the still-fizzing liquid.

"God fucking damn, it's a fuckingsnake! It's longer than my double-ended dildo, Mister Turner! Fuck, I'll try my best if you want me to, but I don't think I'll be able to deep-throat that monster!"

A part of him wants nothing more than to escape.

He thinks that at any moment she'll crush his knob inside the tube of glass. That she'll smash the glass against his flesh and tear his most important organ to shreds. He is helpless within her hands though. Is powerless to do anything in the face of the pleasure that radiates from his shuddering and overflowing cock; and when he cries out again it is not in pain but in ecstasy as the first jet of his seed spurts straight into the bottle. Again and again his cum explodes out of his swollen and throbbing knob to fly into the tube of glass held before him. Again and again it splashes into the icy cold and still-fizzing liquid; thick ribbons of white that quickly slow to a more leisurely pace within the icy wine; and she squeals in delight as it does so.

"Oh God, that's beautiful, Mister Turner! Oh, do it again, please! Let's give those nasty little cunts your cum!"

He empties himself regardless of her encouragement; eyes shut tight and body jerking in time with his ejaculations; and then he too squeals as the liquid explodes out of the bottle as if in revenge. It squirts out of the narrow gaps between his flesh and the cold glass that kisses it; sprays his thick brown bush and the toned flesh beneath; but even when he bucks away instinctively, the red-haired minx keeps the bottle flawlessly before him.

"Oh fuck! Fuck that'scold! Oh shit,please stop!"

"Of course! Whatever you want, Mister Turner!"

She giggles at that, removing her bottle and stepping around him so quickly that he can't tell which started first; and then her voice comes from lower down than before.

"Is this warmer?"

It's a voice full of mischief. Warm against his twitching and still oozing cock. A moment of relative calm before the heat of her mouth and the pressure of her tongue beneath his length snaps his eyes open and his hands to her hair.

"Oh fuck please don't!"

He freezes. Whimpers in anticipation of the sensations that she could so easily produce within his sensitive member, and her grey eyes shine with wicked mirth when she meets his gaze. She keeps her mouth distorted but stationary about his still rigid cock, though; and then she withdraws slowly, trailing her tongue along the underside of his manhood, taking care not to touch the sensitive tip.

"You taste lovely, Mister Turner." she grins with the flame-red and still greasily oozing lips of his cock barely millimetres from her own blue-tinted lips, then slowly extends her tongue. Laps tenderly at the bead of semen that bubbles up and out of his long and slowly softening cock before taking it into her mouth. Rolls it upon her tongue and against her teeth before grinning once more. "Far better than any pussy... So nice in fact that I don't think I can share this equally."

He stares as she takes a swig from the bottle, helpless to ignore the thought of his sperm within her mouth and throat and belly; and then he notices the small pink teats that thrust towards him, the humbly sized breasts upon which they sit.

Are they big enough for a tit-fuck?

He licks his lips. Imagines her sucking on his cock once more as his shaft thrusts between her un-tanned mounds. Imagines grasping her twin pony-tails and lifting her head as he rides her face. As he fucks her beautiful mouth cruelly. Blasts his seed into her throat. Holds her tightly to his loins as his still pounding cock pumps his thick, rich seed into her throat.

Will she take it all? I bet she'll choke... I'll keep going till, though... Face-fuck her into oblivion.

"I see you've been a bit naughty, Mister Turner."

He blinks at her giggle. Raises his gaze to her wicked grin and twinkling eyes. To the bag that she holds in one hand. He feels his heart stop. Feels his fear return once more. What if it's something illegal? What if she can tell that he doesn't know what it is? What if she realizes that he's not Mister Turner, whoever he is? That he could never pay a hundredth of her fee for a night?

Oh fuck, I gotta silence her! Gotta knock her out!

He freezes. Scolds himself that she's just a woman. Just a young woman. She's fit as well, though. Fast and agile. Quicker than him. Perhaps stronger. He feels weak. Scared. Helpless. He tells himself that it would be mean to hit a woman anyway. That it would be beneath him. That silence is the best response. That she will talk without him regardless.

"I've not see this one before... Most people bring Paradisia, you know. Gets us girls allso hot. Makes even the straightest prude into a born-again cock and pussy-gobbling slut! Girls like me... Well, last time I used it on a g.f. she frigged and fucked for 36 hours straight then slept for 3 days straight!" she opens the bag as she speaks. Looks inside then looks upward. Licks her lips then dips a finger inside. "Is this for you, for us or for everyone?"

I don't know!

What if it was an old man's? What if it only works on men? What if it's harmful?! He seems to remember hearing something about that. Something about unintended consequences. Errant desires. He swallows. Tries to smile. Remembers the black-market pornos that he always loved but could never bring himself to buy. Remembers beautiful women fighting tooth and nail for the right to accept a man's seed. Tearing hair. Spilling tears and drops of scarlet.

"For you..."

She's a stranger. Just a whore. Not worth hesitating over.

"It's for you and the others. I want to watch..."

"Oh?" she grins, strokes his jutting shaft teasingly. "I can tell by how much this beauty has grown! How much should I take, Mister Turner?"

A finger-tip worth? All of it? What if it doesn't work? What if she takes more than necessary? How many credits would be wasted? How many more pussies could that waste drive onto their knees before him.

He swallows. Shrugs.

"It's up to you... As... As much as you want... I thought it would be nice if, uh, if every girl could have some..."

"So us two can fuck each other raw whilst the others frig themselves senseless? I like your style as much as your cock, Mister Turner!" she giggles once more at his response then kisses his still wet but no longer sensitive knob before licking his shaft from tip to balls. "Just a second, 'kay? Gotta check what the o.d. limit is."

"Y-yeah... Of course."

"Good." she licks his balls. Breathes in his scent then wraps both her hands about his shaft. Marvels at the bulbous and purple head that thrusts rudely towards her then leans forward once more. Seems oblivious to the start of shock with which he stiffens before her.

Oh fuck!

"F'kin' sit, 'or 'ock is beau'iful, 'ster 'urner..." she mumbles about his cock before sucking on it hungrily, then backs away once more before grinning up at him, her eyes alight with mischief. "Computer? What's the o.d. limit for the stuff in this bad?"

"Substance identified as Automa and sugar in 1:9 ratio. Neither substance has any no known o.d. limit. Notes entered by Mistress indicate that sugar directly contributes to flabby arses and saggy tits. Extreme caution advised."

"Yeah, for old fogeys, maybe! Rest of us just gotta fuck it off, right Mister Turner? You'll help me do that, won't you?"

"Wha-... Oh fuck yeah!"

She laughs at that, glancing between bottle and powder, then wipes her finger across his cock before dipping it into the bag.

"Promise, Mister Turner? You gotta let me ride you, okay? Gotta give me all your spunk, 'kay?"

He nods his head. Licks his lips as his eyes lick her body.

I will, but I'll make you beg for it... You and the other girls...

"Yeah. I promise."

"Good. No, wait a min', great!"

She beams at his response. Sticks out her tongue and licks her finger as sensually as if it were his cock. Sucks on the white-coated tip before sucking on it hungrily, her eyes sparkling in delight.

And then her body shudders, her small breasts quivering. Her eyes go wide, her mouth opens in an "o" of pleasure; and she takes one shuddering breath before blinking and looking up at him in silence.

Part 02...

Ten seconds.

Twenty seconds.

What?

He swallows. Glances at the bag. Looks at her once more.

Are you messing with me?

He realizes that he's still on display. That cameras could be recording him. That the centre's men and women might laugh at his confusion. He goes to put his cock away then grits his teeth. Looks down at her once more.

Forty seconds.

"What is it? How do you feel?"

"I feel good, Mister Turner. Horny. I want to do one of the girls from behind. There this one I know... Great tits. Full o' milk. Want to feel them. Squeeze 'em. Pull on her nipples. Make her spray her milk over the floor..." she blushes, pauses. Looks down then smiles. Reaches her free hand down to touch the gentle swelling of her pubic mound beneath her simple skirt. "I.. I'd like you to fuck me as I do her, Mister Turner... I'd like you to cum in me..."

He blinks. Doesn't know whether to laugh in surprise or frown in confusion. His cock has no such indecision, though. It twitches, stiffens and swells before her, but despite that she keeps her gaze upon his face. Smiles and licks her lips as her hand moves gently across her still-hidden sex.

"I want to frig myself, Mister Turner. Want to show the girls how wet I am... Want to watch them frig as you fuck me..."

"Fuck yeah..."

He whispers the words, and though she continues to watch him in silence, her hand drops lower as if of its own volition. Lifts her skirt then slides underneath. Starts to move rhythmically. He blinks and licks his lips. Stares and waits for her to reveal herself further, to reach for his cock once more. She won't care, will she? She won't notice. He smiles. Licks his lips once more then pauses.

He is at once awed by the sight of her but somehow disturbed as well, and he gazes at her questioningly. Is she horny? She seems at once disturbingly attentive yet distant. Seems somehow lifeless. He swallows dryly. Wonders if he should make her eat some more of the powder. Waits in vain for her to pleasure him whilst she instead carries on touching herself, stroking gently, her grey eyes never moving from the his face.

"It feels good, Mister Turner... Feels great..."

She moans in pleasure. Increases the speed of her movements. Her small breasts start to rise and fall more rapidly as she does so, whilst for the first time he hears the slick, wet movement of her fingers upon her sex. Smells the subtle fragrance of her wet pussy. He moves towards her instinctively, without conscious motive or thought; but his cock leads the way towards her glistening, blue-painted lips and the sight of it edging towards her small, hot mouth forces his confusion to one side. Will she suck him? Will she wank him? He has no doubt that she will do one or the other. That she won't forget that he is her customer. He grins, moving his cock closer, but when she finally reaches her hand upward and forward, she does so only to move his cock from where it had come to interfere with her gaze.

What the fuck happened to the cock-hungry slut from earlier?! Why get horny if you're not going toget me off!

He stares at her for several long seconds, too stunned to do anything else; wondering what kind of drug she might have ingested. What type of drug might a man bring to a sex-centre other than the usual. And then he gives a start. Could that be it?! He frowns then grins before biting his lip. Watches in delight as her eyes start to flutter, her body to tremble.

"Stop that."

She freezes instantly. Gazes up at him with her breasts heaving. Her eyes pained, desperate. Her lips silent but moving as if begging him to allow her to continue. Her fingers withdrawing reproachfully, glistening wetly and flecked with white foam.

Oh fuck!...