All Comments on 'Earth Day Contest Midstream Review'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DarkniciadDarkniciadabout 16 years ago
A thankless job, done well.

Thanks for the mention, yet again. Another informative view of the contest entries, broken down in a way that readers with widely varying tastes can find what they're looking for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hear, hear

Ditto to the previous comment. A lot to read and rate.

VULCAN4231VULCAN4231about 16 years ago
Well Presented

Well presented and a difficult task at that,I fear that the damage we,the human race have done will take hundreds of years to put right.Maybe on earth day all non essential electrics should be switched off,cars left in their garages a tree planted by all that can afford it and serious consideration given to where we are heading.What a mess we have made of our "home" this planet called Earth.

Fatwa_MorganaFatwa_Morganaabout 16 years ago
Thanks for the kind words!

Thank you for taking the time to read my little story, and for the kind words you wrote above. I'm glad some people seemed to enjoy it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Many thanks

I first would like to express my appreciation for you taking the time to read all of the contest entries. That's a significant commitment to make, and should not go unrewarded. Since I have no reward other than the obligatory 5 stars, consider yourself pretty much unrewarded, but not unappreciated.

I think your effort reflects a love of this website and an appreciation for the people that really make it work, namely the writers. Kudos to you, and all of the writers who made entries.

Would I be offering this tribute if you had not seen fit to give my story rather high marks, and give the author such lofty praise? Maybe not, but there's something to be said for courage, and to leave yourself open for what can be rather biting retribution, all without expectation of personal gain, says much for you.

I will take your reviews into account after the contest is over, and give your favored entries a read. I don't think that if you participate in something like this, you should vote on other authors work with either the quid pro quo 5 or a lesser vote, so I abstain as personal policy until the results are known. Thanks again.

davidwattsdavidwattsabout 16 years ago
Not too swift with a computer though

The comment below was mine, and how it became anon is beyond my grasp, but attach me to it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3028 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...