All Comments on 'Easter Trip'

by windwriter

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
KnightBlueCTKnightBlueCTalmost 17 years ago
MMMMMMMMMMMMMM

This is the type of woman I've always hoped to find. One who would enjoy both sides of an open relationship.

bigrimmstalesbigrimmstalesover 16 years ago
giving it all away...

..at the beginning re their interests and sexuality left me thinking this story would be like so many on here, but when they got into it, it was hot hot hot...Now where is the phone book? I think my partner and I are going to do a little reenactment!? lol

p.s. small point, but the spelling of gape(ing) is not gapping but gaping.

FunnbunniesFunnbunniesalmost 16 years ago
Love your stories

I've read several of your stories. All are what I would like to happen to me too. You are magnificent. I just love your adventures!!

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiteralmost 16 years ago
Holy SHIT!

That was so hot...

...I could so die happy after that.

CarnaleyeCarnaleyeover 15 years ago
Very Erotic

What hot action Windwriter.! Loved it very much.Highly Provocative and so lewd.

lowboy7lowboy7over 13 years ago

nice story, how d i sign up for that fun

fix8ionfix8ionabout 12 years ago
I wish I was Richard

Thank you for the story, Your story has been a fantasy of mine for about 2 years. I would love to be in Richards position and enjoy both a man and a woman with the added extra of having a woman tell me what to do. Hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

We had met a couple into corsets. They were younger than us, we advertised, a picture of my wife and myself in corsets. We met at a five star hotel, there was a buzz between us, both our wives wore tight skirts, I got hard looking at Sonia, my wife said Peter had his hand on her stockinged knee about 5 minutes after we met. We agreed to get a room. They came to ours, we were already undressed, just in our corsets and stockings, Peter went over to my wife, his hand under her corset, straight to her pussy, her legs opening. They undressed, she wore like us, stockings, corset, he had no stockings on. Peter literally took control, guiding my wife to the bed, her legs in the air, his head between them, she told me later she got so wet because he took control. He stood up, his cock was poking out of the corset and what a cock it was, thick, above average length, as he lifted my wife to her knees, turning her around, not hesitating, taking her corseted pussy. Sonia knelt above me I was hard watching my wife being taken and lowered her pussy down onto me, to the hilt she bounced up and down . Peter said, don't let her do that, bend her over, fuck her hard, I did that , right in front of him I was so horny, I felt a finger at my bottom, nice , rimmimg me, I felt my cum rise and shoot into her. My wife was moaning, here take care of this one and I watched as he pulled out and Sonia slid under her, licking her pussy. I watched as my wife pushed down onto her face. I felt a hand on my back, pushing me forward. Once before, we had a guy in and after fucking my wife, he got me to suck him so he could fuck her a second time, hesitant at first, I did it and then he sat on the sofa, she straddled him, his cock moving in and out of her, he told me to lick her pussy as he fucked her, wow, she went crazy, my tongue also touching his cock,she told me later she orgasmed twice and his cock came out of her, suck me, I put my mouth over his cock and he shot into me. I choked a bit, and that was as far as I had gone but now, my bottom was pried open, his tongue, roughly rimming me, I moaned as he pulled me back., bending over. That's it, his face left me,holding me as I felt the head of his cock at my entrance, I tried to pull forward but he was strong and with pressure he entered me, I yelled, it hurt, he stopped, first time, yes, relax, He told my wife to get over here and suck my cock, she got underneath me, my cock in her mouth. I looked up, Sonia had her head between her legs again, the whole situation made my cock hard and he slowly pushed into me. I felt a warmth around my hole, I realized he was using oil of some sort and he pushed back and forward a few times, going into me deeper each time, until he just started fucking me, my insides went from sore to quivering, he was hitting something with each thrust, my cum shot into my wifes mouth, that's it cum for me and he got right over me and fucked me hard, slamming down, now take mine as I felt him pulse inside me and a warmth filled me, my wifes legs hard around Sonias head. We are now into a corset lifestyle, we have been introduced to others at their parties. Guys seem to like my bottom, something about big and fleshy, my wife likes it too, she seems to attract other women who like to get between her legs after the guys have fucked her. Lately she takes on 2 at a time, and it is not unusual that our bottoms are being fucked at the same time. come to think of it, mine is the only male bottom that gets fucked. Oh well,thats my life now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous