Ebony Ride

Story Info
Young black woman rides with mature pilot.
3.9k words
4.49
147.9k
39
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was flying as a corporate pilot for a company in West Texas. The job required me to make a daily round-trip from Midland-Odessa to a remote airstrip in a resort community on the Rio Grande. Bored, since I was flying alone most of the time hauling only cargo, I invited residents and workers in the resort community to ride with me. Over the next few weeks several took my up on the offer. One guy from the remote site just wanted to go to town to get parts for his truck. Others had other reasons to "go to town."

One morning a few hours after I arrived at the remote airstrip a young, black woman who tended bar at the saloon in the western resort town asked if she could make the trip with me. I agreed readily, as I was sure I would enjoy her company as I did the company of others on the lonely flights, and I was just as sure nothing unusual would happen with her traveling with me. After all she was half my age and had a young male friend about her own age.

On the flight to Midland-Odessa that evening everything was ops normal, a routine flight, until we got near enough to see the lights of the metropolitan area. Yolanda had enjoyed the view of the mountains near the border, flattening into the plains of the Permian Basin, the setting sun, and the moon rising behind us. Then she seemed to get nervous as the lights came into view.

Let me tell you a bit about Yolanda. She was young, in her early 20s, about 5' 5," 120 pounds, just a bit plump, with a beautiful face, nice white-toothed smile, full red lips, and a nicely rounded body, articulate, well-spoken. An intelligent, young lady who had always been nice to me when I was in the saloon, drinking coffee or sodas, since I could not drink during the flight day, and having sandwiches from the bar.

So, fidgeting in her seat beside me in the airplane, she turned and leaned close to me so I could hear her over the sound of the engine. "Ummh, Rob," she said, "when we get to Midland, do we have to go through any kind of clearance, a customs and immigration check?"

I had sensed her nervousness and decided to have a little fun with her. "Oh yes," I said, "the inspectors come out and go over the airplane throughly. They will check our baggage and us as well," I told her. "Why do you ask?" I queried hiding a grin.

"Well, I have some marijuana," she said. "Just a bit to smoke when I have a chance. Will that be a problem?"

Carrying the joke, I continued, "Goodness yes. They will surely find it, and we'll be in a lot of trouble."

"Then I'd better hide it," she said, reaching around into the back seat and pulling her little handbag into her lap. She reached into the bag, took out a plastic baggie containing several pre-rolled joints. Reached back into the bag, took out a condom, unwrapped it, pulled it over the baggie, carefully so as to not break the rolled, special cigarettes.

"What are you going to do with that?" I asked.

"Stick it up my pussy," she said bluntly, and started undoing her jeans.

I hesitated for a moment, felt my cock growing hard at the thought of watching her stuff the condom-covered cigarettes up her twat, then decided the joke had gone far enough. "Yolanda," I said.,"We'll simply park the airplane. I'll unload the cargo into the truck I am using, and it is parked right off the ramp where we tie down the plane. We don't go through any clearance at the airport. Don't worry. You'll be alright with your little contraband."

By this time she had her jeans pulled down below her knees and was peeling off a sexy-looking, bright red thong revealing, even in the dark cockpit, lit only by the glow of the instrument lights, a firm, flat belly, muscular thighs, and a hairy pubic bush covering her puffy cunt lips.

"You bastard," she said, shivering, then punching me with a hard fist on the shoulder. "You had me scared to death. I was sure I was going to get caught with this shit, and we would both go to jail. Then you'd hate me. That's why I spoke up."

I chuckled and apologized. "I'm sorry, Yolanda. I couldn't help but have a little fun with you."

"Yeah," she said, chuckling also, now enjoying the joke. "I bet you wanted to see my black pussy too and watch me stick this up my hole," she added, waving the cigarette-filled condom in my face. "You sure were looking," she said. "You asshole, you're still looking at me," she said. "Like what you see?" she asked.

"Yes, Yolanda, I like what I see," I admitted.

"Well, that's all you get you old fart," she said emphatically, "a look at this fine, young cunt." With that she opened her thighs, smoothed her free hand over her pubes, and said, "Damn, I've gotten all wet with the excitement." She brought her hand to her nose and sniffed her fingers, then she brought them under my nose. "Smell that," she said, "and know what you've missed, being such a clown."

Taking a deep breath, inhaling the sweet exlixir of her juicy pussy, I said, "Gee, Yolanda, don't torture me. I said I'm sorry."

"Yes you are," she said, "a sorry ass jokester, scaring the shit out of me like that, making me get all wet. I'll bet you're even hard," she added, licking her fingers in her mouth first, then reaching over to check out her theory. "You are hard," she said, feeling my cock through my jeans, "and you've got a big one for an old, white man," she teased me, holding and squeezing my erection.

"Ummmnh," I moaned in delight at the feel of her pudgy, black hand massaging my stiff rod. "Keep that up and we'll have to see about signing you up for the mile-high club."

Stroking me with her jeans and panties still down, she asked, "What's the mile-high club? Another one of your jokes?"

"Umnh, yeah," I agreed, "one of my better jokes. You really don't know what the mile-high club is?" I asked her.

"No honky," she said, "I don't know about no mile-high club. What is it?"

"Well," I said, "it's when we have sex in the airplane at altitude, a mile high, or better."

"We're not having sex in this airplane," she said. "Not tonight. Besides, we're almost there." To my disappointment, she released my cock, put the cigarette-filled condom in her bag, pulled up her panties and jeans, and re-fastened the jeans.

"Umnh, you're right," I agreed reluctantly. "We are almost there. I need to contact approach and start our let down, but we could fly around for a while and get you a membership in the club."

"No, we won't," she said, "not tonight."

Disappointed again, but at the same time encouraged by her repeating 'not tonight,' I agreed again, "You're right. Besides, I'm tired and will be ready to get some zs after this long day."

"You aren't too tired to get a raging hard-on looking at my tight, black cunt, you old bastard," she said, giving me a toothy grin.

"No honey, you got this old man hard as a rock," I continued to agree with her.

"What's the deal anyway," she asked, when we get to Midland, where do we stay? What are the arrangements?"

"The company has rented me a suite," I answered her matter of factly. "You can share the suite with me. It has two double beds."

"I'll share the suite with you," she said, "but don't think you're getting any of this black pussy while we're together. You know I have a white boyfriend, and he is jealous as hell. He was really pissed I was even coming to town with you, but I need to do some shopping, get some new clothes. I damn sure can't get them in that shithole where I work."

"No problem, Yolanda, you do your thing. I'll do my usual work for the company, and when you're ready to go back to the border, you just let me know," I continued to agree, but sighing as I felt my erection subside.

I contacted approach, landed at Midland-Odessa, taxied to parking, tied down the airplane, took Yolanda to the truck with her little handbag and the contraband, drove the truck out to the airplane and unloaded the cargo. I drove to the motel, showed Yolanda up to the suite, showed her around, told her to make herself at home, and left to take care of today's cargo and arrange for the flight back to the resort area the next day.

When I got back to the motel suite it was obvious Yolanda had taken a shower and smoked at least one joint. The room reeked of marijuana smoke. Her eyes were glazed and she looked very relaxed. She had also found the stocked refrigerator and had a drink or two. She was propped up on pillows against the headboard of the bed nearest the windows, sipping another drink, and watching a porno movie on the pay-per-view tv, making herself right at home indeed.

We chatted aimlessly while I undressed, leaving on my shorts out of some sense of respect for her modesty. I went into the bathroom and took a shower, then came back into the main room, with a towel wrapped around my lower body. Yolanda was still propped up, smoking yet another joint, and still drinking. I could not help but notice her full breasts – 36Cs, I guessed – bulging under the thin silk of a teddy top covering her firm upper body. I pulled back the covers on the bed opposite the one she was occupying and settled in to get some much-needed sleep.

"Rob," I heard her say, quitely, "do you like these?"

I rolled over in the bed, looked across the space separating us and saw her sitting on the edge of the other bed, the covers over her lower body, but her firm, round, brown tits with big, darker-tinged aereolea and pointed nipples jutting out prominently.


"Oh, yeah," I said, "I like those."

"Come over here then and suck them for me," she invited me.

I jumped right out of my bed and took the two short steps to reach her in her bed. Naked as the day I was born, my cock started rising as I sat down beside her. I cupped a breast in one hand, turned my face to hers and kissed her on the mouth. Our tongues probing in each others mouth, I played with her breast, feeling her nipple with my thumb and forefinger. Still kissing her on the mouth, tasting the pungence of the whiskey she had been drinking and the marijuana she had been smoking, I moved my hand to her other breast and fondled it. I felt her nipple stiffen, stick out further, like the nub of a large pencil eraser.

I broke away from her mouth, kissed, licked her ear, the other one, still toying with her tits, one, the other. I kissed down her neck, over her collar bones, moving my head back and forth, licking, tasting the cleanness of her just-showered body, her smooth, dark skin. I licked and kissed all over one of her firm globes, feeling her soft flesh yield under my tongue and lips. I did the other one, wetting both of them with my saliva, as I was literally drooling on her tits, trembling in excitement. I took a nipple between my lips, flicked my tongue on it, sucked, felt her shiver, sucked harder. I nursed her one nipple for a few minutes then moved to the other one.

Giving it the same treatment, I felt her delicate hand close around my throbbing cock, oozing pre-cum. She stroked her hand up and down, smoothing my slimy juices over the mushroom crown and down the shaft. My cock filled to its full 7.5x5 tumescence. I felt like I was going to cum right then, shoot my load all over her hand. Then she pressed her thumb against my pee slit and squeezed the head.

"Don't cum yet, you old bastard," she said, slurring her words slightly under the influence of the whiskey and marijuana. "I want your white cock all in me, in my mouth, my tight pussy. If you fuck me good, last long enough, stay hard enough, you may even get a better treat," she said in her teasing voice.

Her tight grip on my cock and the promises of things she wanted to do, calmed and excited me. I kissed and licked her titties some more, sucked her nipples, heard her moaning in approval, as she started stroking me slowly again. I kissed and licked down her body, across her chest, onto her belly. She lay back on the bed, letting the covers move away from her lower body. I tongued the deep cleft of her navel, kissed and licked further down until I felt her thick, wiry bush against my lips and tongue.

Yolanda raised her hips and spread her legs wide, digging her heels into the bed. "Eat my pussy," she hissed, "suck my cunt, stick your tongue in my black cunny." She relaxed her firm butt back onto the bed and opened her legs wider. I raised up, peered at her hairy, black hole, at the fat outer lips. I spread her cuntlips with my forefinger and thumb, gazed at the pinkness inside, the thinner inner lips, wet with her juices and my saliva. I swiped my tongue up from the bottom of her slit to the v of her sex, felt the little nub of her clit on the tip of my tongue. Keeping my tongue pressed against her open gash I moved it back down spreading her outer and inner lips, wetting them more. My eyes open, looking right at the tightly curled, kinky, black hairs of her hot, now pulsing sex, I watched her clit protrude from its hood. Her little penis emerged slowly, engorged, pink, thick and longer than I had ever seen. It was as big around and as long as my little finger from the last joint. I touched it gently with my tongue. Yolanda screamed, "Ooooooh, aaaaaah, unnnnnngh, yeah, oh, ungh, ah," and slammed her fleshy thighs against my ears.

Her pubic hairs scruffed against my nose, on my upper lip as I took her little cock, fully out of its sheath now, the hairs on the lips of her pussy tickled my mouth. I sucked her clit, tongued it, kissed it, licked it, sucked it more, trying to draw it deeper between my lips.

Yolanda bucked up and down fucking my mouth, punching her cock back and forth between my lips. She screamed, "Oh, god, yes, oooooh, cummming, I'm cumming." She flooded my mouth with her slick juices, actually squirted gush after gush of her sweet nectar into my mouth, coating my lower lip and chin with her cum. "Eat that pussy, white man," she squealed. "Make me cum again. Oh god, I want to cum again."

I was sure guests in the other room were going to hear her yells, but I didn't care. I licked her cunt, swiping my tongue up and down, lapping up her flowing juices. She humped her hips up

and down fucking my mouth with her pussy. I stuck a finger up her hot, squishy hole, still licking her. I grabbed one of her firm tits, massaged it, rolled her protruding nipple between my thumb and forefinger, felt my saliva still coating it; fondled her other tit and nipple, kept licking her cunt, swallowing her still flowing juices, added another finger to her yielding gash, another. Was thinking about fisting this horny, out of control, young, black bitch when she yelled at me, "No more, unnngh, oooh, aaaah, no, you bastard. Nooooooo." And she came again, gushing more slimy juice into my mouth, slamming her lower body up and down against my face.

"Oh, you are so good," she said. "I'm just gong to keep on cumming."

I felt her shifting around, moving under me, her pussy rotating on my mouth, my tongue buried in her cunt. Then my nose was between the cheeks of her ass, in her cleft, her darker hole, her asshole smelling musky though she was showered, clean filling my nostrils. Her hand grasped my cock, her tongue licked my mushroom crown oozing pre-cum in a steady flow. She swiped it off, ran her tongue around the head of my cock, took in between her lips, sucked it, stroked my shaft with her hand, milked more of my clear juice from me.

I licked her pussy, swiped my tongue over the nub of her clit, sucked it again as she bucked still against me, humping her lower body up and down and kept on cumming. She swallowed my cock slowly, taking half of it into her mouth. Gasping and cumming again, she took more of my pulsing, white dick into her mouth. The head touched her throat. She paused, took a deep breath, then engulfed my cock down her throat. I felt her gullet straining, working on the head of my cock, taking it right down deep into her gulping throat.

I leaned deeper into her, licked her taint – the small gap of soft flesh between the bottom of her pussy and the crenolated ring of her asshole. I pulled her butt cheeks apart, pushed my head further down, and licked her asshole, felt the crinkled pucker of her anus. I tongued it, while she sucked me. My chin rubbed her protruding clit, lower lip held her outer and inner cuntlips open, as I kissed, licked, even sucked her ass.

She was still cumming, and I flooded her mouth with my hot, slimy cum, emptied my balls as she massaged them, urging all my cum, shot after shot of thick, gooey, white globs of cum down her throat. She swallowed, desperately trying to take all of it right down her, into her heaving belly, but it was too much even for this horny, black slut. She gulped and slurped until the tingling in my cock and balls was too much. I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled out of her suctioning mouth, and raised off her, moaning in ecstasy.

I re-positioned myself between her legs and buried my mouth once again against her slimy pussy. I tongued her deep, licked her from her asshole to her clit. She just kept cumming, humping up against my probing tongue.

Finally she shuddered, and said, "I can't take it anymore, Rob. I want you to fuck me with your big cock. Can you do that, old man?" she asked, grinning that white, toothy smile again, this time with my cum glistening on her ruby red lips. She lifted my head from between her legs.

I lay back on the bed, my limp cock lolling between my legs. Yolanda went down on me. She kissed, licked, and sucked my cock. She licked my balls, took one in her mouth and nursed it, then the other, then both. She licked between my legs. Kissed. I raised my legs. She licked my crack, tongued my asshole, stroked my cock with her free hand and fondled my balls with her other hand. The thing that felt the best was when she kissed my cheeks, licked them, one the other. I reached down and fondled her tits while she used her mouth on me. She move to the side of me, so I could reach her pussy, and I started fingering her. I felt her cunt with my hand, slid a finger into her, another. She took my cock in her mouth and sucked it, bobbing her head up and down.

I rose again to a full 7.5x5. She broke away from me. "Fuck me now," she said. "Stick you cock in me and fuck me."

I knelt between her splayed open legs. I guided my cock to her cunt. I put the head against her lips. I rubbed it up and down. I massaged her again protruding clit with the head, actually worked her little penis into the slit in the head of my cock. Oooooh, oooooh, damn, that felt so good.

I pulled my cock down reluctantly, leaned over and took one of her tits in my mouth. I kissed, licked and sucked it, the other one, and eased my cock into her, felt her wet, hot sheath take me. I raised up, pushed my cock deeper into her, kissed her mouth, tasting my cum again, her juices, our stuff mixed together. I slid my cock right up her pulsing pussy, buried it to the hilt, and just rested there, feeling our slime coat us.

"Fuck me, you white bastard, fuck my cunt, fuck my black pussy," Yolanda commanded me sternly. "Show me what you can do old man. Ram that cock in me. Fuck me good."

I pulled back until just the head stayed clasped by her pussy lips, then I slammed into her. She was pissing me off with all the 'white bastard,' 'old man,' talk. I rode up and down in her slowly, at first, re-positioned, found her "G" spot with the head of my cock, and started slamming back and forth into her, punching my cock against that special place, cramming my hard cock into her slimy yet tight hole, felt her cumming again, her juices flowing over me, leaking out, dripping down my balls, bouncing against the crack of her black ass.

She was bucking up against me, cumming all the time, then I shot my load into her. I came, and came, and came, filling her with my gloppy, thick, white juice. Still pumping back and forth into her I heard it squishing, and felt it working back onto my hairy sack, down the crack of her ass, smearing our thighs.

12