Ebony Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We collapsed together. Her cum-filled twat pulsing over my cock, massaging it all over. I pushed deeper into her. We fell asleep. I awoke in the morning, still buried in her, and fucked her again with my piss hard-on, as she came awake with me pistoning back and forth in her tight, cum-soaked cunt while I kissed, licked and sucked her titties, and we kissed.

We got up together, cum running from her cunt, still oozing out of my cock. She cleaned it with her mouth, and I ate her out, making her cum two or three more times. Then we showered together. I went flying for the day. She went shopping. Tonight, we were going to be together again, and I wondered what new adventures we might have. She had said something in the airplane about all her holes, had been inviting about joining the mile-high club. So there is more to cum, I'm thinking.

And there was. The next night, when she opened another hole for me. The flight back a few days later when she became a mile-high club member, and before that when a white woman joined us for a 3-way, then another white woman joined us for a 4-way.

Want to hear those stories, let me know how you like this one.

12