Ecounters with Elaine

Story Info
I meet a sweet, very innocent 70 year old.
1.6k words
4.3
22.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eljayb
eljayb
61 Followers

Another completely true account from my long and very lucky life.

For many years I operated a small one man business providing on site tuition for technical matters. Most of my clients we retired folk, perhaps the kids had persuaded them to buy a Computer, when it arrived, sat them down, gave a short lesson and left them to it and the poor parents sat there, completely bewildered, wandering what the hell just happened. Enter my good self.

Mainly through word of mouth, they would tell one of their friends of their dilemma who would mention yet another friend who had similar problems and that she had heard about this lovely man who had come over and sorted things out for them.

To cut a very long story short, I had built a nice little business doing something I would have happily done for free, I got to meet some very nice people, see some lovely homes and, in many cases, build a friendship which has lasted to today.

One of my clients was a very nice lady in her mid-70's who was recently widowed. I will call her Elaine. Living in a very nice home in one of our better suburbs. One of her sons had persuaded her she needed a computer and the usual thing resulted. Someone suggested she contact me and I went to visit for the first time. The story was I would give a 2 hour lesson, we would stop for a coffee after one hour and then carry on. I am a good teacher, my client list showed this to be true and I kept my lessons to very simple basics. Often a period would be spent just using the mouse until they were comfortable with keeping it steady on the screen. Showing the secrets of right clicking an object and then advancing to Emails, Internet browsing, Search engines etc. It would depend on the client's ability but often it could take three or four lessons before they were comfortable about branching off on their own and, additionally, I gave free telephone support.

OK, back to Elaine. I arrived on time and was greeted by an attractive tall, slender lady probably in her mid 70's. I later discovered she was 16 years older than myself. She took me through to her very nice bookshelf lined study and we sat at a lovely old writing desk. Everything in her home was in incredibly good taste. Obviously the family were quite well off.

We got started on the first lesson and it was immediately apparent that we were starting at the very beginning so, loading the simple Microsoft Patience game. I got her started on using the mouse. She was a very keen Bridge player so a Solitaire game was child's play to her but, the important thing was, she was using the mouse with more and more confidence. The lesson progressed well from there and at the end she happily paid me for my time and we agreed on a time for next week.

OK, this was the beginning of a very long and quite complex relationship. Next week our time was well spend, she had rung once with a small problem which had been easily sorted. The third week, she asked if I would like to stay for lunch, I had a free afternoon and I happily agreed. She settled me in her comfortable dining room and shortly was presenting an excellent repast. With hindsight, she had prepared it in advance. We chatted, she told me about her late husband and their life together. International travel, they had owned a number of business and had also farmed.

She was a very interesting lady. When I was leaving I impulsively leant forward and kissed her on the cheek, no ulterior motive, she was a nice lady and I liked her. We settled into a routine of my arriving at 9-30 every Friday morning, a two hour lesson, she was really interested in so much, then we would enjoy lunch together and chat at length about the world and life in general. Now at this time my wife was on an overseas trip and I must have mentioned this to Elaine.

One Sunday the phone rang. Elaine! Would I care to come over for "drinkies" at 4-00? I don't drink alcohol, which she knew so I knew the drinks would be non-alcoholic. I happily assented and arrived at the appointed time. Now I have no idea what prompted me to get the suspicion that more than a social afternoon might be on the agenda but I slipped a Viagra tablet into my jacket pocket.

Well, cucumber sandwiches, smoked salmon and pate on little biscuits and a nice cool Lemon, lime and bitters and lots of conversation. An hour elapsed and I felt I should perhaps be politely leaving when she looked me in the eye and said "I want to tell you something. My husband and I were never very close in our later years, I have a strong desire to experience a good man in my bed before I die. I feel so embarrassed to tell you this but, would you come to bed with me."

WOW, she was such a really nice sweet and, I would have said, very private and shy person and despite my earlier suspicions, I was completely surprised by her words but, what was a gentleman to do. With hindsight I realise that I was probably the first man in her life who had ever treated her with respect as a person instead of a wife/housekeeper or a Mum. I listened to her points of view, debated them if I disagreed and she very obviously enjoyed this. Certainly her need for further computer lessons was well past and I was quite sure she was inventing reasons for me to return each week but, she was a nice lady, the money was useful (I did not charge excessive fees). I really enjoyed her company and she made nice lunches.

Well, here we were, we were sitting across from each other, I could not even put an arm around her, it all seemed so impersonal. Of course I said yes. She asked me to wait for her call and with that she stood and went into her bedroom, pushing the door to. I sat there, thoughts churning. Thank heavens for the Viagra, I quickly found it and popped in and swallowed it and then sat waiting for her call which came after several minutes.

Her room was darkened and she lay there very quietly. I stripped off very quickly and joined her in the bed. She was naked and her flesh was very cold. She was stiff with tension. I put an arm under her neck and held her to me, hoping to warm her with my body. I was not going to rush this. She was a very sweet and gentle lady, she had made a very brave request and I was determined I would do nothing to spoil it.

We kissed on the lips, very obviously she was not an experienced kisser. They were the sort of kisses you give a friend so I spent some time relaxing her and teasing her lips with my tongue until she began to reciprocate. I decided that French kissing would be too much for her at this stage so kept the kissing to soft, gentle ones. Stroking her body, again very gently, she was so cold and so tense that unless I could relax her she was not going to enjoy her encounter. Time passed, lots of kissing of her face and then her neck and shoulders and down to her breasts. She was quite unresponsive but at least her skin was warming. I let my hand stray down her body and I stroked her thighs, Ahh, she opened her legs to allow me some access to her.

All of this must have taken half an hour or more, I was not in a hurry, I wanted her to be relaxed.

Eventually I put her hand on my erection, the Viagra had kicked in. She was a bit clumsy but she did know what was needed. I kept licking my fingers to provide lubrication into her pussy, and gradually entered her and gently toyed with her and she softened and began to provide her own lubrication. I stayed clear of her clit, I was nervous that I might be too clumsy at this stage to give her any pleasure there and I was not prepared to try oral sex on someone so obviously "innocent" I gathered from our whispered conversation that her husband had always just climbed on, poked a few times until he orgasmed, climbed off and went to sleep.

Finally I felt she was as ready as she would ever be. Her kisses were much more spontaneous and genuine, she was enjoying my fingers inside her so I shifted over and being careful not to weigh heavily on her, softly entered her.

She was sweetly tight, still a little dry but a few gentle and slow strokes repaired that problem.

I would love to say I gave her three lovely screaming orgasms but the reality is no, she just lay there accepting my entry into her. I only sped up at the ultimate moment when I orgasmed.

I stayed on top, kissing her and thanking her and then rolled up beside her and cuddled her close to me. I realised she was crying, soft gentle sobs. I asked what was wrong. "Absolutely nothing is wrong she said"

Well this began a ten year relationship. She gradually became willing to explore her sexuality, absolutely adored oral sex and, once I had brought her to orgasm the first few times and she decided that having my mouth on her "private parts" was perhaps not as disgusting as she had originally thought she had no problem reciprocating the first time I slipped into a 69 position.

She passed away a few years ago but I will always hold her in my heart as a lovely, sweet and delightful person.

eljayb
eljayb
61 Followers