All Comments on 'Ecounters with Elaine'

by eljayb

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Regular sex in her 80's? I don't think so. And to state that it's true? Foolish. 2 stars for effort.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Beautiful. You gave a woman the true experience she had not had her entire life. Patience, courtesy and kindness are virtues. More please!

oldladyloveoldladylove8 months ago

This was very sweet and lovely

eljaybeljayb8 months agoAuthor

I am sorry to disappoint you Anonymous, but almost every week, until shortly before her death, we enjoyed oral sex, as penetrative sex became too tricky for both of us for various reasons.

DessertmanDessertman8 months ago

My partner of 40 years still enjoyed sex up to the age of 84 when she became ill and died 9 months later.

So YES! we oldies are still up for it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I think it was fantastic, as we get older most, (not all) people think we no longer want or need to feel that type of love but we do. If you visit older women you will find they are starving for touches and hugs. My mother wad 90 and shocked me when she still wanted sexual encounters but had no man. She passed at 93.

Uberti73Uberti738 months ago

I am 56 and just met a woman who is 82. Looks mid 60s with an amazing body!!! Widowed from her much older husband for a number of years with no sex for quite awhile before that. Only been with two men ever before me. Had only had missionary and had never given or received oral. Once we found the lube that worked for her, she’s insatiable! I can’t keep up!

Uberti73Uberti738 months ago

I am 56 and just met a woman who is 82. Looks mid 60s with an amazing body! She’s widowed from her much older husband for a few years and no sex for quite a while prior. She had only been with two men before me. Had only had missionary and had never given or received oral. After finding the best lube for her for intercourse, she’s been insatiable! She’d go two to three times a day if I had the time!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Many older women never had oral sex but are curious. Once they get their pussy ate most women really enjoy it..

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I would like to see more stories about older people enjoying a good time sexually. My wife and I are in our Seventies. People tell us we look to be in our fifties. We have sex less frequent but I still enjoy pleasuring her and watching her climax. I’m trying to convince her that we should try wife swapping. I would even like to bring a younger man into our bed so she could get a supper hard cock into her pussy and be fucked faster and harder than I can do for her. It excites me more to see her orgasm. I’d give anything to see her have an orgasm from a more youthful cock fucking her pussy.

eljaybeljayb7 months agoAuthor

My experience is that unless you are BOTH keen on a threesome then it is not going to be a brilliant experience. If you are, then that is a different story. Shall we say, been there, done that and although the novelty is neat and it is fun to watch your partner enjoying someone else's attention, you both have to be very sure about your motives beforehand.

Lots of informative articles on the topic if you google.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Beautiful story you gave pleasure to an older woman.

bobslutsbobslutsabout 1 month ago

great story. Loving old widows is a fantastic thing to do!! I commend you.

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous