All Comments on 'Ecstacy'

by ifitsfundoit

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Part 2

I've never been much into m/m action, but your story is hot. Hurry up with part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Love it

Can't wait for Part Two

falcon29falcon29over 20 years ago
Good, but...

It might have been better if you had allowed things to proceed where they naturally would have ubder the circumstances with the guys.

ScintillatingScintillatingover 20 years ago
TERRIFIC stuff!

Thank you for sharing! ;-)

RoxBoxRoxBoxabout 20 years ago
Wonderful !

I have only one thing to say: Beautiful.

The story was a wonderful journey into the intimate lives of what seemed to me to be very real and lifelike characters. I personally am convinced that these people exist... and I would love to meet them !

Wonderfully told, a good read, but be ready for an odyssey !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Well Done!.....excellent story

What an incredible story. After my own "first" experience just recently I can certainly share your feelings of wanting to connect totally with another person and the feeling of total abandonment. No inhibitions at all. The experience was amazing and something I definately want to repeat again soon. You are certainly as master of the written language and I applaud your honesty in your story and hope that we can meet soon. You know who I am and I'd love to share the experience of an "e" with you and our partners. Well done!

69plus169plus1about 13 years ago
Fucking hot!

Loved it, I wish I could have been there!

Keep up the great work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous