Ed! I Want You to Have an Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I called Dale and we arranged it.

It was a bright beautiful sunny day when we sat down with Luke, Grace, and their lawyers.

"I asked for this meeting," April said. "To my biological father, I first want to give you this it's your father's location and his request for you to visit him in jail. He's doing life for killing his lover's husband. You need to understand that you are a product of a rape by a distant cousin when she was fourteen."

April handed him the sealed envelope with his name on it. I enjoyed the look that came over Luke and Grace's faces.

"You both should know that my biological grandmother left me over a hundred million dollars being held in trust by my father Edward Adams until I am twenty-five. It would have been your's Luke if she had not discovered me." April stated. "When she learned how I was created and the result of that her views on moral principles and standards clipped in. That was when she wrote you out. In my grandmother's eyes what you both did was despicable."

"Dale Britton my trust will be paying my father's legal bills," April said. "Luke and mom you might try mediation before going into court because if we have to we will take it to the Supreme Court. Mother, you have to realize that even thou you created me in sin, it does not give you the right to believe it's acceptable. Thankfully my bio grandmother made me see that it was my father's view of morals, principles, and standards that make me. Me"

I left that meeting both proud and humbled. My daughter had said it all. What happened tomorrow did not matter because today I had been blessed with what truly mattered.

Finished.