Educating Mom: Andy's Story Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched the muscles in her hand move slightly, and then was rewarded as she gave off a deep animal-like moan of pleasure, "Ohhhhhhnnnn... "

I shuddered with wanton delight, amazed at the spectacle unfolding right beside me. An illicit thrill of incestuous desire coursed through me as she did just as I wished. A week ago, I could have never pictured anything like this to ever be possible—now here was my sexy stacked mother, her spectacular lush body sinfully exposed beside me, her fingers wrapped around her sensitive clitoris, just as I had instructed her to do.

"That's it, rub it nice and slow." My instruction was followed by another low groan from her as she heeded my instruction. "Yes, just like that. Now stroke it back and forth, just like you did with my cock." I watched as her hand moved slightly differently, her glistening thumb and forefinger sliding back and forth along the fiery red spire like she was jerking it off—which was exactly what I wanted her to do.

"Ohhhhh Goddddddddd... " she moaned deep in her throat as she pleasured herself. I saw her huge tits shifting enticingly as her heart rate increased, the massive orbs heaving up and down as she breathed more rapidly. I looked up at her pretty face, her smooth skin glistening with a fine sheen of perspiration. Her eyes were hooded with desire as her head rolled against the back of the seat, her full red lips parted as she breathed raggedly.

"That's a good girl, Mom. Make yourself feel real good. Keep working that nice big clit of yours," I said in a soft lulling voice. Her fingers continued working vigorously between her legs as she twisted and shifted in the car seat, the muscles on the insides of her spread thighs quivering sinfully as she approached orgasm.

"Andy... I... I... AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH." She moaned deeply as an intense climax rolled through her. Her body was twitching and bucking as the overwhelming sensations of a tingling release took control of her body. I saw her fingertips pinch firmly on the sensitive red nodule between her legs, causing a second orgasm to follow right on the heels of the first. "OH MY GODDDDDDDDDD... " she groaned again as she continued to cum. I could see the warm juiced flowing from her oozing slot, the delicious warm scent filling the inside of the car. Her head rolled from side to side and her massive tits quivered beneath her prissy blouse as she came like a wildcat, her body convulsing wantonly until the delightful sensations finally subsided.

I flicked my eyes back to the road and saw that we were almost home, her house less than a minute away now. Watching her, my cock had become rock-hard in my pants—and now it was going to be my turn for release.

"We're almost home, Mom."

She looked out the window and realized where we were. She withdrew her hand from between her legs and drew her panties back into place. I saw her looking at her gooey hand while she pulled her skirt down with her other hand.

"I'd want you to lick that hand clean for me," I said softly.

"You... you want me to lick this off my own hand?"

"Yes. You want to make me happy, don't you, Mom?"

"Yes, of course I do."

"Alright then. Go ahead, let me see you lick those fingers clean."

With just a slight hesitation, she brought her hand to her mouth. She paused and I saw her nostrils twitch as she inhaled her own womanly smell. Her lips parted and her tongue came to rest on her pouty lower lip as her fingertips slipped inside. Her lips closed down on the invading digits—just like they'd clamped onto my hard thick cock last night. Her eyes closed and she gave a soft little purr as she sucked on her fingers, enjoying the sultry taste of her own mature juices. After licking her fingers clean, she inserted her shiny thumb and I felt a shiver of lust go through me as she drew it slowly back and forth between her lips, just like she was sucking on a rigid erection. I didn't think I could get any harder, but the look of pure wanton bliss on my mother's face as she lapped up her own warm cunt-honey had my throbbing prick ready to burst.

"Did you like that?" I asked as she finally drew her gleaming thumb from between her lips.

"I... I did," she admitted, her face flushing pink. It made me smile inside to see her reaction. It made me wonder how she'd react to the taste of another woman's creamy nectar. A tingling shiver ran down my spine just thinking about it.

I pulled into the driveway, slammed the car into park and hurriedly opened my door. "C'mon, Mom," I said as I opened her door and reached to help her out. Her glistening sexy legs parted once more as she stepped out of the car, giving me another teasing glimpse of her gorgeous thighs. I took her arm and all but pulled her along as I got my key out and quickly opened the door. I yanked her inside and threw the door shut behind me. I pushed her back against the door and turned to face her, my body raging with need. She seemed slightly fearful of my aggression, but when I leaned in and pulled her into a rapturous kiss, she dropped her purse and her arms went around my neck as she turned her lips up to mine.

"Mmmmm," we both moaned longingly into each other's mouths as we kissed passionately, like two lovers who've been reunited after a lengthy separation. I moved in close, crowding her against the back of the door as I pressed my body against hers, my throbbing erection rubbing against her abdomen. My tongue rolled against hers with an urgent need as I reached between us and quickly undid the tiny pearl buttons of her blouse, one after the other. I pulled the blouse from the waistband of her skirt and pushed it off her shoulders and out of the way, wanting desperately to get my hands on those full heavy tits of hers. I drew back slowly and pulled my mouth from hers, both of us gasping. I looked down at the deep dark line of cleavage between the massive orbs, her satin camisole and white lace bra all that was separating me from my objects of desire. I reached forward with both hands in a frenzy of desire and grabbed the lacy top edge of the camisole as it covered each breast—then pulled savagely to each side.

RRRRIPPPPPP!!

"Aaaaahhhh," my mother gasped in shock as the shredded camisole came away in my hands.

"Don't worry, I'll buy you a new one," I said as I moved in close and kissed her deeply, tossing aside the bits of torn fabric and filling my hands with her bra-covered breasts.

"Mmmmm," she moaned warmly into my mouth as her hands gripped my face and pulled me against her as we kissed ravenously. Her huge tits felt wonderful in my hands, the sexy lace bra barely containing their incredible weight and size. I knew this bra did up in front so I deftly reached down and slipped open the front clasp.

"Yesssss... ," I hissed under my breath as I quickly slipped my fingers beneath the lacy fabric while the heavy weight of those 32Gs had them settling beautifully into my cupping hands. I luxuriated in the wondrous feeling of those spectacular breasts coming free from the confining warmth of the heavily-structured bra and right into my loving hands. Oh man, they felt so big and heavy. My mother purred as I kissed her hotly once more, my hands pushing her bra off her shoulders to join her blouse and tattered camisole on the floor beneath us.

"Mmmmm," she whimpered softly as my hands caressed her soft warm breasts, my fingers toying with her big rubbery nipples. Under my needy touch, they got stiffer and swelled even more as I rolled the large red buds between my fingertips.

"Aaaaaahh," she gasped as I pulled my mouth back and lifted her breast towards my face, my hands bringing one massive tit up to my descending mouth. My lips closed on her enticing nipple and sucked hard, bathing the hot stiffness in my flowing saliva.

"Oh Andy, that feels so good," she whispered as she took my head in her hands and held me to her breast. I moved from one huge tit to the other, my lips sucking ravenously on her long thick nipple. She was whimpering and gasping with pleasure as I devoured her sensitive breasts with my sucking mouth. Feeling her getting more and more aroused, I decided to give her another orgasm before taking my own satisfaction. With my lips still clamped down on the stiff buds of her nipples, I slipped my hand beneath her skirt and feathered my fingers right beneath the leg opening of her panties. Her gooey wetness soaked my hand instantly as I pushed her drenched panties to the side.

"Andy... wha... what are you doing?" she moaned as I slid two fingers right up inside her. I found her stiff clit with my thumb and started sawing my hand back and forth, the fingers inside her working on the roof of her vagina while my thumb kept up a constant caress of her fiery little spire.

"OH MY GOD... OH MY GOD... OH MY... AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH," she groaned loudly as she started to thrash through an intense orgasm. I heard her arms bang against the door behind her as she twitched and shook like a ragdoll, her whole body one twitching mass of sensual delight. I kept sucking at her spectacular nipples, my teeth gently nipping at the rubbery stiffness as my tongue swirled all over her pebbly areola.

"Oh Andy, that's so good... Oh my God... not again... AAAAAAAAAAHHHH," she whimpered blissfully as my lips and fingers triggered the onslaught of a second tingling climax. I held onto her for dear life as she convulsed and bucked against me, her back against the door as my body pressed against hers kept her from collapsing. She rode out the searing pleasure as the blissful waves of delight coursed through her. I waited to move until the final quivering paroxysms of bliss ceased to flow through her twitching body.

"Did you like that, Mom?" I asked as I pulled my mouth away from her heaving chest and withdrew my hand from beneath her skirt.

She stood against the back of the door, gasping for breath as her massive tits bobbed wantonly up and down with each ragged breath. Her eyes looked glazed over with rapturous satisfaction, her flesh glistening with a fine sheen of perspiration.

"That... that was incredible," she said in a breathy whisper. I stood before her, still wearing my suit and tie, a lecherous smile of incestuous contentment on my face. I reached down between us and her eyes followed my hands as I unzipped my pants and reached inside to pull out my rock-hard cock. Once I managed to pull the hard thick shaft out of my fly and let it go, the bulbous crimson head pointed right up towards her, pre-cum already dripping from the wet red eye.

"You said you wanted to thank me for what I said to Mrs. Palmer," I said as I reached forward, put my hands on her shoulders, and started to push her down to her knees, "well, I can't think of any better time to thank me than right now. And if you do a good job, I'll give you a nice big load of that cream you've come to love so much."

She knelt before me, her pretty face mere inches away from my dripping cockhead. Her eyes never wavered as they watched the throbbing crimson crown bobbing with each beat of my racing heart. As another sluggish pearl of pre-cum pulsed from the shining eye and started to distend downward, I saw her tongue slip out and run instinctively around her lips. I was happy to see that my mother had become addicted to my cum already.

"Stick out your tongue," I said as I stepped closer and wrapped my hand around the stiff shaft of my pulsing erection. She immediately complied, her inviting tongue slithering from between her lips and presented to me like a dinner plate—and I was ready to serve up a nice big helping of protein for her. I positioned my upright dick right over her tongue until the dangling drop of shiny fluid was poised just over the pebbly membrane of flesh. I took a long firm stroke from the root of my prick all the way to the engorged head, forcing more precum forwards. The distending strand dipped lower as the amount of viscous fluid grew, the tip starting to form a glistening pool on the surface of her tongue.

"Don't swallow yet," I warned as I continued to milk my throbbing erection. The shiny wad of slippery fluid on her tongue grew in size as I pumped out more and more precum, her beautiful tongue connected to my burgeoning dick by the flowing glistening strand. When the little puddle on her tongue seemed just about to overflow the curved edges of that lovely receptacle, I stopped milking and lowered the broad flared head before drawing the shimmering ribbon of precum off the very tip of her tongue, leaving the rest of the alluring strand deposited warmly on her tongue.

"Swallow," I commanded. She closed her mouth and I saw the muscles in her neck contract sensually as my warm cock-juice slipped smoothly down her throat.

"Mmmmmmm." She mewed like a kitten with a bowl of warm cream as she savored the taste of my manly nectar.

"Do you want some more of that?"

"Yes, please," my mother eagerly responded as she stuck her tongue out for more. I fed her my precum three more times, each time slowly stroking my rigid dick towards her face as the flowing goo ran onto her tongue. She waited patiently until I instructed her to swallow—each time purring rapturously as the silky nectar found a nice warm home in the pit of her stomach. Finally, I couldn't take it any more—I needed that mouth of hers. I looked down at her, my beautiful mother, her gorgeous blue eyes alive with lustful need, her spectacular body kneeling before me with her mouth open wantonly, anxiously waiting for me to feed her my thick creamy cum. I shivered with desire, not believing that I was actually in this spot—having only dreamed of having my way with my gorgeous stacked mother like this. As I looked down at her, my incestuous desire for her roared through me like wildfire, my heart racing with lust.

"Open wide," I instructed as I reached forward and took her head in my hands. She opened her mouth eagerly into an inviting "O", just as she knew I liked. I spread my legs into a solid stance as she enthusiastically waited for me to fill her mouth with over 8" of rock-hard cock. With the enflamed head still dripping precum, I fed it right between her pouty red lips, the soft ovalled pillows quickly clamping down on the broad mushroom-like cockhead.

"Mmmmmm," she purred as I felt her draw warmly on the engorged crown, her tongue pressing against the underside of the flared V as she coated it with her hot saliva. It was amazing to look down and see her wantonly sucking on my rigid cock, her lips pursed forward as she attempted to draw it deeper into her mouth—and being the good son that I was, I fed it right into her welcoming mouth.

"Oh yeah," I moaned as I held her pretty face in my hands and watched my thick hard cock penetrate deeper between those full red lips of hers. I flexed forward until I bumped up against the soft wet tissues at the back of her mouth, and then held it there as she swirled her magical tongue all around my buried lance.

"Oh Jesus, that's so good," I crooned as I slowly withdrew until her lips were drawing just on the very tip. I then flexed forward, harder than I anticipated. Her head bumped into the door behind her, but she didn't seem to mind. Instead, her hands went to my hips and pulled me even closer to her, her suctioning mouth milking me like a hot buttery glove.

"Time to work that mouth over real good," I said as I reached up to both sides and gripped the door frame in either hand as I firmly positioned my feet just past shoulder-width apart. I drew back once more and then thrust forward, the back of her head bumping against the door once more.

"Mmmmmm," she groaned savagely as she really started to suck, her vacuuming mouth pulling deliciously at my steel-like erection. With my feet firmly set, I started to fuck her mouth vigorously. She kept her hands on my hips and pulled me towards her every time, both of our bodies aflame with euphoric need. I rhythmically pounded her hot wet mouth as she ravenously sucked, her head drumming a steady tattoo on the door. If anybody happened to come to the door right now, I'm sure they'd wonder what the hell was going on.

"Oh Mom, your mouth is so good," I moaned as I felt my pleasure escalating. She was mewing and groaning continuously as she rapturously sucked at my invading member, her hot spit bathing my stiff shaft wickedly. She sucked in her cheeks, her mouth a hot wet sheath for my thrusting desire. My cock felt harder than I ever imagined, the blistering skin of the head felt like it was about to burst open right there in her mouth. As I rocked my hips back and forth, I felt my balls drawing up closer to my body, and then I felt the delicious contractions start in my midsection as the first rush of semen sped up the shaft of my driving erection. It made me shiver with incestuous delight knowing I was about to give my own mother another huge load of my pearly semen.

"HERE IT COMES," I warned as I drove my thrusting prick back and forth between her sucking lips. I felt the first thick rope shoot deep into her welcoming mouth, and then I quickly flexed backward, pulling my pulsating cock free of her sucking mouth. I quickly reached down and wrapped my hand firmly around the throbbing shaft, then pointed the engorged purple crown right at her pretty face. The second milky rope jettisoned forth, sending a long pearly ribbon stretching from her chin into her hairline. I stroked again and again, a third and fourth creamy strand raining down upon her upturned face. I then pointed my spitting cockhead lower, spraying more of my viscous semen all over her huge tits. As soon as one massive gob landed right on her long stiff nipple, she groaned deep in her throat.

"OHHHHHH!! GODDDDDD!!" she moaned as she started to shake and quiver in ecstasy beneath my showering load of cum. I kept jacking away, flooding her spectacular breasts with semen as she twitched and convulsed through a tingling climax. I pumped away at my spitting cock until I had no more left inside me, all of my cum now covering her face and tits. A large drop was left dangling from the open dark eye at the tip of my prick. I stepped closer and wiped it on her lower lip, her tongue quickly feathering from between her lips to draw it deep into her mouth. I stepped back and looked at her, the final shuddering paroxysms of pleasure flowing through our bodies.

"Mom, you look beautiful," I said as I looked at her. Here was my innocent refined mother, kneeling before me with her skirt hiked halfway up her thighs, her blouse, bra and shredded camisole laying in a tawdry pile beneath her, her pretty face and large heavy tits a beautiful mosaic of milky-white cum. I don't think I had ever shot a bigger load in my entire life. I almost laughed to myself as I realized I was still fully dressed in the suit and tie I had worn to church. In my frenzied haste to make use of my mother's beautiful and willing mouth, I hadn't even bothered to disrobe—I'd simply pulled my rampant prick from inside my pants. But the look on her face told me everything I needed to know—she had loved it—every blissful second of it. And I could see that she wanted more. As I reached for my tie and started to loosen it, I decided it was time to take my mother's education to the next level...