Educating Our Youth Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,356 Followers

After my initial screech, I was able to scream, "Oh fuck, Stephen, stop! Wait! You're too big!"

Stephen held me motionless for several seconds, and I tried to adjust to being suddenly impaled by his rigid cock. The shot of pain subsided quickly and I nodded at my young lover, indicating I was ready to resume.

Stephen lifted me so the only the head of his cock remained inside me before plunging me down on him a second time, prying my pussy open to accommodate his erection; only this time, there was no pain, only pleasure.

Stephen began fucking me hard, which initiated my first orgasm. My hands were now clasped, fingers interlocked behind Stephen's neck as I held on for dear life, his hands on my hips pulling me into him violently to meet the rapid thrust of his hip as he pulled in and out of me. His thrusts slapped up against my ass and thighs, bouncing me up into the air, and his strong hands were catching me and positioning me for his next thrust.

Being a relatively petite (and short) woman, I had never been able to make love standing up. My partner was always too tall. And no one else had been able to lift and move me with such ease to fuck me in the manner and position that Stephen was at this moment.

The rigidity of his penis, and his 'angle of attack' rubbed the front wall of my vsgina with such force that it initiated a very powerful orgasm that had me responding uncontrollably to the rapid and violent pounding my stretched little pussy was being subjected to. I was being bounced up with each thrust only to be driven back down to meet the next one.

I was crying out, I was afraid I would pass out. I alternated between begging Stephen to stop for a second and let me gather my senses, to begging him to never stop fucking me like this. I was incoherent. And I was cumming over and over again.

I just had a long powerful orgasm, and felt another building behind it. Stephen's massive strength and size allowed him to move my small light body around at will. I was little more than a light doll to be tossed and turned on top of his rod. I came a second time as he pounded my tight little pussy from underneath me.

I wanted him to spill his seed into my womb. "Oh baby, you are making me cum so hard." I cried out between his thrusts. I was using my grip on his neck to allow me to meet every violent thrust inside me with as much force as I could muster. I was going to cum a third time on his penis, which, in this particular position was finding places deep inside me where 'no man, or device, had gone before'.

Stephen was arching his back to get the deepest penetration possible when I felt him shutter, arch forward and remain, pushing forward inside me. I could feel his large penis pulsing violently in my womb as the sudden thrusting stopped for a moment. I knew at that point, he was unloading his seed inside me. I just leaned backwards and accepted it all, contracting my vagina, both intentionally and involuntarily, in an attempted milking motion to drain every bit of semen, every last sperm from Stephen's loins. I wanted to capture every spurt; every drop; and every warm, white rope of the viscous semen I could drain from his youthful loins. I wanted it all.

"Oh baby, that's it, empty your bolls inside me. Fill my pussy with your sperm." I hissed as I continued to clamp down on his pulsing erection to milk my young lover dry.

We were both soaked with sweat, our chests heaving heavily trying to regain our breath. We collapsed on the bed in a sweating, panting heap of flesh still coupled together. I lay on my back. Stephen lay on top of me, facing me, still deep inside of me. He placed my legs over his shoulders and pushed deep inside me one more time. Our heavy breathing made any discussion impossible at that moment.

As we lay there on my bed, I could feel him pulse inside me, and to each throb of his penis, I would return of a loving squeeze by contracting my vagina on his penis, milking every last drop of his seed.

Now some women claim they can feel the semen itself hitting their vagina walls; I could not. But Stephen's constant pushing as deep as he could and the definite throbbing of his cock inside me left me no doubt that he was filling me with ropes and ropes of his cum. I lay there, my feet and my ass high in the air accepting every bit of my young lover's warm seed. Neither of us said anything as we remained coupled together, panting, trying to recover our composure and breath.

"Stephen, would you take my boots off for me? They are a bit uncomfortable."

He smiled and took hold of one leg, raised it straight up over his shoulders, and unzipped the boot, slowly pulling it from my leg. While Stephen removed my first boot, we remained coupled with Stephen deep inside of me. I felt his cock actually throb and thicken as he performed this task. He then repeated the exercise on my other leg, tossing the boots on the floor.

I do not know why, but to me, this act was one of the sexiest moments I have ever experienced in my life. It is hard to explain, I am not sure I fully understand it myself. But having my young lover removing my boots, one at a time, while we laid coupled together, my legs over his shoulders, my ass high in the air while his large firm penis continuing to pulse deep inside of me, continuing to drain the last drops of his seed into me, is an intimacy, a closeness, and a tenderness between Stephen and me that I will always cherish. I have never been more content, more fulfilled or happier than I was lying there, coupled with my young lover as he removed my boots after giving me one of the greatest orgasms of my life!

Stephen leaned forward and kissed me, more gentle and loving than passionate; and then he slowly withdrew from me. I could feel my vagina spasm as he did, trying to adjust to the absence of his penis that was stretching it so fully only moments before. My pussy seemed strangely empty, and started a series of contractions that felt to me that it was looking for something to hold on to. I cold feel Stephen's semen slowly leaking out of me, dripping slowly down the crack of my ass. I loved the warmth of his seed draining out of my dilated pussy as my pussy was overcome with a series of spasms in its slow and gradual attempt to return to its normal size and shape.

Stephen rolled on his back next to me, and then pulled me close, and we cuddled silently, my head resting on his chest, listening to his heart for several luxurious minutes. I wanted to drift off to sleep in my lover's arms, but I began to fear Jim could come home.

"Baby, I wish I could lie here with you cuddling all night, but Jim will be coming home soon. We need to get up and pull ourselves together". I could feel Stephen's semen continuing to leak out of me as we lay their on the bed.

Stephen hopped up, his penis still semi-hard and bouncing wildly in front of him as he gathered up his clothing from my bedroom floor. I grabbed a clean pair of panties and donned them.

"Goodness Stephen, I feel you leaking out of me already. You certainly filled my womb with your seed. Look at what your sperm is doing to my crotch. Can you see this?" I stood there for just a moment and you could plainly see the gusset of my light blue panties turning dark wet from wetness as the large volume of sperm leaked from my pussy. The circle of wetness was growing as we watched.

"Is that me?" Stephen asked, amazed at the volume of sperm leaking from me himself.

"Yes, baby, that is you leaking from my swollen pussy as my vagina and uterus try to close back up after the pounding you gave them. They are trying to go back to their normal size and shape. You really stretched me out of shape tonight. As my pussy tries to return to normal, it is forcing some of the sperm you pumped into me out."

The dark, wet circle in the gusset was now about 2 inches in diameter, and was clearly visible on the outside of my panties. I pulled the panties away from my leaking vagina for just a moment to see the tiny puddle of white semen that was forming inside my panties.

"I will be literally swimming in 'Stephen semen' all night through dinner. I will be thinking about your little present you left inside me all evening, baby." I could see that Stephen liked that thought. "You better scat before Jim catches us." I added, realizing that time was running short.

Stephen left, and I threw my dress over my head, minutes before I heard the door slam announcing Jim's arrival.

I was still 'freshening up' a bit when Jim came in the bedroom carrying the panties that Stephen had removed from me earlier in the kitchen and carelessly left on the table. "Did you lose these?" Jim asked with an 'I gotcha tone'."

I held my finger up to my lips indicating to Jim that I would explain everything later, but I did not want Stephen to know that Jim was fully complicit in our trysts. I whispered to Jim, "If you think that is interesting, look at this.", as I raised my skirt up, exposing my panties for Jim's viewing.

"Baby. What's with that wet spot? What have you been up to?" He was obviously intrigued and a bit excited.

"Shhh, that is Stephen's little spermies leaking out of your naughty little wife. That young man made a terrible mess inside me right before you got home." I could see the outline of Jim's cock throb visibly as I relayed my situation to him.

Yes, Jim was going to be fucking his wife's sloppy wet, used pussy tonight. He was going to be adding his semen to the cocktail of sperm swimming inside me. I liked that thought, a cocktail of my men's sperm inside me. That's how it should be! I would have millions of two men's sperm swimming inside me all night tonight.

cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,356 Followers
12