Egg Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob can't describe to himself when the change happened. He just felt as the alien's body began hardening on the outside. Sudden pulses of power heralded unknown growth. With a sudden urge, the coils of the alien's serpentine body loosened a bit until Shanda's head became exposed. Her jaws split wide open into 4 quarters and the alien began the process of swallowing the girl.

There wasn't any struggle. A gag as the woman's diverse flavor hit the creature's long tongue but soon the girl and penetrating tentacles found themselves disappearing into the maw. The alien swallowed, uncoiling herself as she went down the body of Shanda. The head then shoulders, which took a bit of twisting to get into the mouth. Next, the breasts which were the hardest, each round globe needing to be swallowed first before the other. Once in, swallowing the rest of the girl's body was easy. A change began happening. No longer was sight possible, a sense gone with a sudden onset of black. Then everything began feeling loose as Shanda's body began dissolving away to be assimilated. Somewhere in it, the feeling of having a form burned away until a numbness took over. Suddenly, like a socket being plugged, Shanda was gone and all that remained was the alien women. Her and the pleasure.

White light blinded him in his dream with it. A sensory overload that seemed to take an eternity to dissipate but when it did, he found that in the dream he suddenly discovered himself feeling suspended in liquid.

A warm liquid that beats along with the pumping of blood. He didn't feel anything else in the dream for a long time other than some pain as bones cracked and skin continued melting away. Whatever soup she was in, a lot was going on right now. Then Jacob got a direct address from her.

"I hunger," she spoked. He didn't know how or why, but he could feel an aching in her body. "I require more biological material." And then Jacob heard his name.

"Jacob," the voice said, a concerned woman's voice. The dream tore apart, and he came out of sleep.

"Wakey wakey," the girl said, and the first thing Jacob saw when he opened his eyes were glossy ruby red lips. As his vision cleared, Grace came into focus.

"What's going on?" he asked, blinking his drowsiness away.

"You fell asleep in the library," she said with a smile and leaning down to him. He caught a whiff of her perfume, and it immediately registered not in his brain but throbbing cock of how nice it smelt.

"And having good dreams."

Jacob took a moment to think. He knew she had already made a pass at him earlier. In fact, now that she was so close he bet that whatever the alien had done to him was affecting her. The hand rubbing his thigh clued him in on that too. A severe throbbing began in his cock as it strained against the fabric of his pants. Nothing in his life had prepared for a moment of wanton lust from an attractive human woman.

"A gorgeous woman will do that to you," he said before he thought about the audacity of it. Who the hell was he to say something like that to an administrator? An upper lip disappeared in succession as a tongue went across as Grace licked her lips.

"Gorgeous huh?" she said with a weird glint in her eye. "You have a lot to learn about women, Jacob."

"Why don't you teach me?" he asked again without thinking. Eyes went wide with the suggestion. His own stared intently at her until her focus came back.

"I gave you my number to do just that," she said with a sudden hiss and seizing his cock in his pants. Her warm fingers around his dick made him groan in impatience. "Better yet, being that it's so late in the day, meet me out near the track field tomorrow after school and we can get to know each other better."

"Why not now?" he said, amused with how she responded. The surge of confidence made him feel unstoppable. He reached out to touch her leg. Much to his astonishment, she let him and he shook as his hand touched bare skin. Fingertips barely stroked the silky skin of her inner thigh, and she moaned while biting her lip. It didn't unnerve him, keeping his eyes locked into green promises. With a sudden surge of bravado, he brought his hand up to touch her heat. Much to his surprise, he found his fingers in a soaked wonderland as he probed around in the unseen treasure.

"You little shit," she said with a laugh but standing straight up and removing her hand from his pants. He followed suit and pulled his hand away from her sex.

"Better keep it down," Jacob said, shifting to stand up himself. "I know, and it's too late. This library is kind of small."

"Somewhere else?" Jacob asked, feeling a drive he hadn't before.

"It's close to the end of the day. Best I can do is write you a note for your last class," she said, delivering him a disappointed look. "There isn't enough time for us to get properly introduced."

"I agree," Jacob said, allowing her off the hook. There was always tomorrow. Feeling the boldest yet, he held up his hand to her face. "Why don't you clean my fingers off?"

Grace was obviously conflicted with Jacob. The bottom lip disappeared as she bit it. Then she licked his finger, wrapping her tongue around them with a moan. Dizziness washed over Jacob as he imagined her tongue rolling across his cock like that. Cool air caressed his fingers as her warm tongue disappeared.

"I don't dare myself any further," she said. "Let's get you off to class."

Jacob's last class was his automotive class. When he went in with the note, everyone greeted him. The teacher even stopped teaching for the rest of the day as everyone prodded him for answers. Surprisingly to Jacob, he found he liked the attention even if he was shying away from it at many points. Thankfully no one bothered him about his hard cock either, something he hoped couldn't be readily noticed by a bunch of guys.

As class concluded, Jacob left feeling an emptiness creep into him. He didn't realize that getting such positive attention or rather an interest would propel him into heights of acceptance craved since time remembered. Everyone shuffled by him in hallways eager to leave the building. Jacob meandered through the halls until he found himself outside in the sun.

This time, his walk didn't take him to the woods. It didn't even veer to a convenience store he frequented many times before for snacks. Instead, he walked a linear path home.

A brisk walk didn't happen to be on the menu of days activities in any form before. He found that the fresh air and sun uplifted the spirit once more and the sting of abandonment faded away. With a happy gait, it took minutes to reach home instead of an hour or more.

Inside his home, Jacob again cringed at looking at how bare and ugly the entrance was. Stained carpets and baren walls told him this place welcomed few. As such, Jacob resigned to himself that with the week, the whole place would be redone. A sense of excitement went through him as hope lifted him. Maybe his father would see an improvement and praise him.

"That'd be the day," he said to himself as he walked through the house. He had pushed the door behind him to close it, but then stopped suddenly when he unexpectedly heard it crash against the wall. Turning around he saw Billy facing him with a crazy look in his eye.

"Guess your daddy isn't home huh fat boy?" Billy said, walking and slamming the door shut behind him.

"You need to leave," Jacob said meekly, cowering as the bully descended slowly upon him in the hall.

"Not until I punish you for earlier," the boy said.

Jacob went to say something, but a flick of a wrist and his mind registered that the shiny object that appeared in Billy's hand was a knife. That was all Jacob needed to see before he turned and ran through the house.

"Come back here," Billy shouted after him, but Jacob, now fit, made it farther into the house and even upstairs. At the top of the stairs, Jacob froze a bit, trying to figure out where to hide. Finding nowhere, Jacob panicked and ran into his parent's room.

Jacob almost wretched as he opened the door to go in. A horrifically pungent hit him and made him gag, but he pressed into the room. The intense humidity hit him and immediately sweat began pouring out of his body. He went by the lone window, covered by a dusty curtain and sat against the wall there facing the door. Shaking, he wondered what to do about Billy. That is when he heard the pumping of a heart.

Looking slowly over to his left and over the bed, his parents once slept in, he looked at in horror. An expanding and contracting human-sized sac of flesh hung on the wall. Its purple skin held an inner glowing yellow sac obviously filled with liquid. Jacob got the impression that it looked like a pregnant woman's swollen belly. Tendrils snaked out from the thing in pulsating black lines across every inch of the walls, ceilings, and floor. His first thought wasn't on what was going on, but how much his father would freak out with the disaster. Groaning in frustration, he was about to leave the room when Billy had rounded the corner of the hallway.

"There you are, fat boy," the bully said with anger.

Jacob stood up and held up a hand as the man came down the hall. "Wait there, I'll come out."

Jacob knew himself that the words were meant to help. Billy had no idea what was inside the room and neither did Jacob.

Unfortunately, though, the bully pressed on with greater speed, making Jacob realize the futility of further negotiation. Dropping his arm in defeat, Jacob waited for Billy to enter the room.

"Ready to accept your punishment," Billy said as he walked through the door frame.

Defeated, Jacob decided then whatever it took to get the scene over with he would do. Billy walked right up to Jacob, anger written on his face.

"If you ever say anything stupid to me in school again," Billy said. The knife lashed out and Jacob held his arm before he realized that the knife had dug into the flesh of his arm. His fists held tight, the pain registered.

"What the hell did you do that for?" Jacob shouted at Billy. The look of surprise on Billy's face Angry himself now with the indignation of the attack, Jacob suddenly found himself attacking Billy. First, he punched the bully, a glancing blow on the arm. This turned Billy and Jacob cringed as a spray of blood hit him in the face. The knife had been pulled out. Billy got some lines of blood across his face, but that detail meant nothing as a desperate Jacob moved to hit Billy again. His second thrown punch didn't connect. Instead, Billy had bobbed his head to the side, and Jacob put his hand into the wall. The wind went out of Jacob as Billy thrust a fist into his gut, forcing him to collapse in front of the boy.

"That's right, fat boy," Billy said one again. "Now I'm gonna give you a haircut."

Jacob's head was suddenly yanked back by his hair. He wheezed with tears in his eyes.

"Get ready you fat fuck," Billy said with a hiss. A reverberating hiss responded back, stopping the scene. "What the fuck is that?"

Jacob felt Billy move away from him right after he let him go. Still trying to catch his breath, Jacob remained hunched over while he wheezed. Then Jacob heard the door slammed closed and breathed a sigh of relief, thinking that everything was over right now. His arm hurt as his breath returned.

"Jacob, what the fuck is this thing?"

His attention returning, Jacob looked over to see Billy held up high, spread-eagled in the air by several entangled tendrils.

"I don't know," he said, which was the truth.

"Get me down," the bully demanded.

Jacob stood up and another hiss was his only warning before he was entrapped too by the moist and thick tentacles. He didn't find himself suspended, however, instead dragged towards the sac. A ripping sound tore into the room, but he barely heard it as the pumping sound became much louder as the distance between him and the sac shrunk. Before he knew it, the cool air was across his ass. Then heated pleasure radiated around his dick, which quickly grew to full mast before plunging itself into the yellow sac's orifice.

If Jacob hadn't been already overcome by the pleasure, he probably would have been disgusted as his cock rubbed against the inner flesh walls of the alien sac. Everything was warm and his cock felt like it once again had sunk into a heaven of pleasure.

"Master," a sultry female voice spoke. "Yes?"

"I am glad you have finally visited me," she spoke, her words dripping with moans. "Ineeded you." "What's going on?" he asked. A rhythmically tight massage began around his cock, mimicking the pulses of the heart-beat sounding nose. He went limp as he drowned in the pleasure.

"I am evolving," she said. "But I needed more of your seed to complete this phase. Why didn't you come to me sooner?"

"I was afraid," he replied. "That pulsing thing you are in hisses at me."

He groaned as a sudden white light overtook him. It didn't register with him that he had orgasmed and subsequently passed out. The room he found himself in once again put him in front of the golden throne. Only this time, she was there.

"Is this better?" she asked. He studied her features and saw that they had changed drastically.

"Is this how you see yourself?" Jacob asked.

"I can't see myself, Jacob. You are what I perceive of myself," she replied shifting around. There were a lot fewer tentacles now. Mostly it looked like they had taken up to become her hair. Her face looked human, though a bit young. She had curves too, a testament to being a follower of the unknown fertility goddess. Naked now as she was, she didn't look to be as pliable as before.

"You have a proper frame now," he said.

"Yes," she replied. "The woman you chose for me was more than adequate as a catalyst for initiating my transformation"

"She was that compatible?" Jacob asked, genuinely surprised with the praise.

"Her bone structure and mass sufficed but her body's high sensitivity will make worship wonderful," she said with a moan. His eyes locked onto her bountiful chest as soon as he moved his gaze to where the darker flesh of her nipples showed. "The only issues I have now center on needing more of your genetic material to complete this change."

"Why?" he asked, trying to stay engaged while drinking in the view.

"Well, everything has to be bonded. For this body to remain stable and usable to me, I need your genetic material to help me bond further on the molecular level. That is until every atom of this body is me. Plus, without a continual supply of your seed, I can't maintain the bond with you that I need to remain on this mortal plane."

It made sense.

"So how do I give you my seed?" he asked.

"Why you come up to this throne and fuck me," she said with a giggle.

That excited Jacob and his pent-up cock throbbed in impatience. Yet he hesitated. "What are you going to do with the other boy?" he asked.

"I have to consume him," she replied with a disinterested tone.

"I find his intrusion annoying and as such he is a good sacrifice to offer up to our goddess."

"Will it be painful?" Jacob asked, unsure about the prospect of killing his tormentor. In retrospect of the question being asked he surmised that the wrong question had been asked. "Of course not," she said. "A sacrifice should be welcomed into the folds of our goddess in the way that pleases her the most; pure pleasure."

An epiphany hit Jacob then.

"If you kill him, we will have to explain it," he said to her. Her body shifted a bit before she got up from the throne. He watched her, mesmerized with her sexuality as her hips swayed walking down the stairs leading up to the golden seat. Her hair tendrils flowed to the ground, and he noticed that her hips had some oomph and so did the v of her navel. She walked to him and grabbed his cock before leaning her face up to his face. Frozen, he held his breath for the next words to be spoken.

"No, we won't," she said. "We, I, are beings of sex and as such, everything is to me will serve our goddess. Even now, I am draining that tormentor of everything he has."

"Oh," Jacob sighed, not at the statement but because she had begun playing with his cock in earnest.

"I can't wait until we can do this in person," she said. The words weren't heard. Pleasure overrode everything and Jacob soon spasmed in a release. There wasn't anything in the dream, though. No sexual fluids and it was something that Jacob realized.

"I bet it will feel amazing," he said with a whisper. "How long will you be?" No answer.

Jacob opened his eyes and found himself looking at the yellow sac under the alien pod's pulsating surface. The pumping of the alien heartbeat resounding in his ears sounded like an endless drum being pounded relentlessly. Pulling back, he found himself now disconnected from the thing's pseudo-vaaginal orifice. His front was covered in a slimy liquid. Disgusted, he took a step back. An exhausted groan made him turn around and gasp in horror.

Billy looked horrible. Everything about him implied that death approached. His skin hung on his bone, but there was no sustenance in his frame. His muscles were gone, and his head leaned back with his mouth agape. Repeated sucking and gulping sounds could be heard and Jacob realized now that Billy only wore his shirt now. His pants had fallen to the floor, his remaining bodily mass no longer able to support anything. The pod's tentacles, of course, still held the eagle-spread body of Billy up high in the air. He cringed seeing Billy's body being sucked dry of all its mass and fluids by three glistening rubbery tentacles, one shoved into his mouth, the other up his ass, with the last one attached to Billy's cock like a cocksleeve. As the cycle of sucking and gulping continued, conga lines of fluid-filled bulges could be seen moving down the length of each slimy black tentacle towards the alien pod. Shaking his head in disgust, Jacob left the room and Billy to his fate of being the Goddess's sacrifice.

There was no longer any reason to stay there. Hot water washed down on him as he washed off the filth. Even after scrubbing, he felt dirty. Nothing lifted the growing sense of guilt that he had. Everything now had changed. It wasn't a dream. It wasn't a fantasy. The alien was coming, and it had consumed two people. Two people, he had essentially offered up as a way to get not only a meaningful purpose but also a promise of acceptance and pleasure.

After dry heaving into the toilet, Jacob worked to keep himself from collapsing into the tub of the shower. Eventually, he would make it back to his room and sit in his chair. Lost on what to do, Jacob did the only thing he could. He went back to that room.

Billy no longer hung suspended mid-air by tendrils in the room. Jacob couldn't even see the adult boy at all when he first walked in. It wasn't until he walked into the room and could see over to the right side of the bed did he see the dried shriveled up skeletal remains of the bully on the ground. He almost hurled looking at the husk of skin that looked tightly stretched across the bones. "I'm sorry," he said. There was a sudden shifting noise and Jacob turned towards the pod secured to the wall. The glowing yellow inner sac still looked to be similar to the pregnant belly of a woman. Shuddering in disgust, he walked up to it and put a hand on the sac. The pulsing was still there and the flesh felt warm. He noticed that most of the tentacles appeared to be gone now from the wall. Only one remaining tendril snaked out from the pod and Jacob understood it helped anchor the massive thing to the wall. He wondered when she would emerge, the alien monster inside the sack. Was it all for not? Apprehensive, Jacob sulked off to his room to pass out in his bed. His last thought was about what tomorrow holds for him.

12