All Comments on 'Eirin Ch. 03'

by meg1

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
jennerxjennerxabout 16 years ago
/sigh

Oh.My.God. That chapter was indescribable. A mere "wonderful" does not do it justice. The range of emotions I felt as I read just left me sighing at the end and wanting more. I'm very glad you are also giving more focus to Maria than Lori as both Eirin and Lord Hawthorn need someone in that castle to set them straight. Philip and his daughter have caused enough pain to Eirin without having to add Lori's maliciousness as well. Can't wait for the next installment, keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Fantastic

Please try to submit quicker - your adoring fan base can hardly wait!

yssejyssejabout 16 years ago
dont make this the end :(

sad face

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
OMG!!!!!!!!!

I swear...this is better than any other story or even actual book I have EVER read in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is an amazing story and you are an amazing writer!

Soooooo looking forward to many more chapters!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

TricialenTricialenabout 16 years ago
Ok, You Know

That I love this story, you know I do...but "Erin had the grace to look embarrassed." That simple statement mad me furious. He raped her! And she just took off her clothes and climbed into the tub with him without any resistance? I am going to assume that she was raised as a lady until Philip and his daughter took over her life, she would understand how wrong this is, what he's making her do, she would have still fought him. Even though she is afraid of him, she would have resisted. What a selfish bastard you have created, I just don't think that you can redeem him. "Thank you you made me feel wonderful?" "I'm very proud of you?" "Erin had the grace to look embarrassed?" He is the most evil, vile "hero" I have come across in a long time. Just a week ago he raped her, violated her, beat her, savagely bit her nipple I could go on...then she just arches up to his mouth? Sorry that I'm just going on and on, the story is good; I'm just having trouble reconciling her reactions to him. I really want to see how you make him understand what he's done and how he will win her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
INTENSE!!!

I really think that your writting is intense, emotional, and beautiful. Thank you for sharing it. I hope you'll be able to post another installment, can't wait for the next one and look forward to them sharing how they feel to one another. These two both want each other and are too stubborn to let it happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
The writing's good...

the story is good, but trying to redeem this rapist asshole is not working.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I love it!!!

I love this story and the characters in it. Your an excellent writer. I can't wait to see what happens next. Please don't make us wait long. I hope they get married and take care of the guardian and his spoilt daughter for good.

fanzinatedfanzinatedabout 16 years ago
I love it!!!

I love this story and the characters in it. This was the most erotic chapter yet! Your an excellent writer. I can't wait to see what happens next. Please don't make us wait long. I hope they get together and take care of the guardian and his spoilt daughter for good. I also like Maria and how Hawthorne listens to her. I hope she will share her story with him and that he learns from it.

bad_girl69bad_girl69about 16 years ago
OMG!!

This story is getting soooo great!! I love it :) Your doing such a wonderful job with it. OMG, i cant wait till the next chapter. I wonder how Lord Hawthorn is going to react with what Eirin said at the end. So when she turned around to look at him when she said that, did he see the tears?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great!

I loved the story, but Lord Hawthorne is such a bastard, oh well. I can't wait for the next installment.

PariahSoloPariahSoloabout 16 years ago
Keep on chuggin'

Ride the magic while it is with you Meg.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
AWSOME

i love stories set back in time, and this is probably one of the best i've read in a long time, and i'm not kidding...

please keep the chapters cumming, i'm so anxious to find out what happens next, and maybe U should look into writing professionally, U've got the talent for it, and i will be looking forward to U're first book...

thank you so very much, and keep on writting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Excellent, but...

This story is very well written and enthralling so-far. Your heroine is compellingly intelligent yet spiritually damaged. I particularly like the way you write her as realistically self-aware, without being an insipid doormat. She can rationalise having to endure what has happened without blindly blaming herself for the appalling abuses committed against her. But I have to agree with some of the other comments; the 'hero' is a blind, self-centred, abusive monster who needs one hell of a wake-up call, followed by a breath-taking amount of sincere grovelling. I do not see how you are going to redeem him. He is still acting like the sanctimonious rapist he was in chapter one. It is hard to see what Eirin would see in him, much less imagine she would want him to touch her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hurry!!!

Hurry with the next chapter of the story. It is one of te best stories that I have read in a long time!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wonderful

I love this story! It might help if you could possibly get an editor though, or someone who can help you through all the grammatical mistakes. Other than that, this story is wonderful! Keep up the good work! I will be checking to see if you have posted the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Truly wonderful!

I don't usually comment, but this story merits much more than a simple comment. It is one of the best stories I have read in an embarrassingly long time.

Please post the next installment soon.

chargergirlchargergirlabout 16 years ago
great third chapter meg

I love the way you're building slowly, with hints of things to come. Off to start on chapter four! And btw, I don't think Lord Hawthorne is THAT bad. ;)

ellyneiellyneialmost 16 years ago
Thank you

love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Amazing. Powerful ending.

I never commented before (and I read hundereds of stories here), but this chapter was increadible.

The ending was so powerful. I couldn't help myself from crying.

You are doing a wonderful job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
great

Your style is amazing. I feel as if i am in the room observing what is going on rather than reading it. Great job.

roseloveroselovealmost 11 years ago

is that the first thing she ever said to him. she told him off. you go girl! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
uncomfortably close to paedophilia

Great writing but why does Eirin have to be so petite? 'Her tiny hands around his penis' is not a phrase I want to encounter.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 7 years ago

I hope some selfish reason makes him marry her so that she at least inherits something after she breaks his mind and he shoots himself during a fit of giggles.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous