Eirin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eirin furrowed her brows at him, trying to understand what he was talking about. He slid forward, and took her hand. He gently placed it back on his penis, and started thrusting down with it. She looked down at their hands, his large and dark, hers small and copper, wrapped around him. His head kept peeking out, and she could see even more fluid leaking from it. She was curious, and wanted to do it by herself, so she shook off his hand, and continued on her own. She could feel it throbbing against her hand, almost like it had a life of its own.

She reached down and very gently tickled his sac, swirling her fingers around his balls. Lord Hawthorn once again put his hand over hers to cease her pumping, and she looked at him again. "I am going to climax, do you know what that means?" She shook her head 'no' at him, and waited for him to explain. "Do you remember when we were you in your bed, while I was checking your injuries?" She nodded her head. "Do you remember what I did to you, and how it made you feel?" She blushed, but nodded again. "I am going to feel that, but when I do, it's more noticeable. I don't want you to be scared, but my seed will fly through the air. Will you be able to handle that without being frightened?"

Her hand started pumping again under his and she looked from his face back to his penis without answering. He helped her with the rhythm by speeding up her thrusts, and squeezing harder. His hips started lifting to meet her hands, and his own hand floated away while his head fell to edge of the tub. In just moments, his hips were going crazy while white, pearlescent fluid started shooting through the air. The first stream landed on her own chest, while the second fell to his stomach. The third fell on her hand, and after that it just seemed to seep out of him in tiny spurts. She continued pumping until he took her hand away, telling her that he was too sensitive for her to continue.

He looked at her, covered in his come, eyes as big as saucers and laughed. She blushed and tried to shrink away from him, but he pulled her to him and tucked her head under his chin. "Thank you, you made me feel wonderful. I'm very proud of you. Now, let's get you cleaned up, before this water gives you a cold", and with that, he set about scrubbing all evidence of his spending from her body.

When he had washed both of them clean, he had her get out of the tub and dried her off. Swishing the towel around his own body, he quickly joined her on the bed. She lay with her hands clasped over her stomach, like she didn't know what to do with them. He brushed her hair back from her face, looking over every inch of it. Leaning down, he kissed her forehead, moving around to her ear. He swirled his tongue around the shell of her ear, feeling her tremble, then took the lobe in his mouth and gently sucked. She inhaled sharply. He continued down the side of her neck, feeling goose-bumps rise up all over her body. He licked and gently bit at the edge of her collarbone. Finally, he lifted up on his knees and looked down at her.

Her eyes were wide and scared but her breathing was shallow, and she was watching every move he made. "I love to look at your body, you are exquisite," he reached down, and gently cupped her breast. She unconsciously arched her back to fit more firmly in his hand. He leaned down, and laid his head on her stomach, so he was looking toward her face. He then blew on her nipple until it pebbled up.

Eirin lifted her hand but then lay it back on the bed beside her, not knowing what she was supposed to do. He rubbed the side of his head against her stomach, so that his hair tickled her and felt her stomach jump underneath him. Lord Hawthorn reached up and rubbed the tip of his fingers over her nipple, feeling how hard it was. He scooted his head farther over on her stomach and repeated the process on her other nipple. When both nipples were hard as they could be, he lifted up his head and enveloped one within his mouth. He suckled hard from her nipple and pulled back, seeing how red it had become from the extra blood centered in it. He gave her other nipple the same treatment, then took them both in his hands and twisted them, while pinching gently.

He looked up at her face, she was still looking at him, except now her eyes were slitted and her pupils looked as if they were not focusing. She was breathing through her mouth now, and every now and then, the let out a small whimper. He licked the skin in between her breasts, feeling her ribs beneath. Then, kissing his way down to her stomach, he fit his tongue into her navel, and swirled it around. Eirin's hands were clenching and unclenching on the bed, and moving up as if to take his head. Continuing to kiss his way down her stomach, he reached the thatch of hair above her slit.

He blew gently on her hair, watching it wave back and forth. Finally, he rearranged himself so that he lay between her spread legs. Looking up at her, he asked her, "Do you want to watch?" She gave a sort of moan and looked down at him. He sat up again and lifted her until she was reclining against the headboard with pillows behind her head, so she could see what he did. He went back to his original position, and just looked at her.

She was beautiful…her lips were shiny with her dew, and already slightly parted. He could see just the tip of her clit peeking out from her slit. Finally, using only his tongue, he slid into her center and licked her from bottom to top. She squeezed his shoulders with her thighs, and he waited a second for her to relax. He then took one of her lips in his mouth, and sucked on it, flicking the edge back and forth with his tongue. She tasted exactly how he thought she would taste, tangy, with just the slightest hint of salt.

He used his thumbs to part her lips more and positioned his mouth over her hole, avoiding stimulating her clit. He brushed his tongue in and out of her hole. Lapping the walls of her tunnel and drinking up all the juice she had to give. With a final lap, he moved up to her clit. It was engorged, and sticking completely up by now. She had given up trying to keep her hands off of him, or else had stopped realizing it, and was running her nails through his hair.

He started off by alternating flicking just the tip of his tongue over her clit and blowing on it. Then he took lazy strokes over her button with the flat of his tongue, pushing it around as he went. Finally, when he could tell that she wouldn't be able to hold out any longer he took the entire bud in his mouth and gave a hard suck. She pushed herself down on his mouth, and squeezed his shoulders again with her thighs. She was humping his mouth, and he was trying to keep up with the flow of liquid that was pouring from her. Finally, he gave her some soothing strokes, to help her calm down, and she fell back to the bed breathing hard.

He leaned back on his knees and looked up at her, waiting for her to regain her breath and look at him. She was still whimpering a bit, and trying to rub her thighs together, but eventually, she opened her eyes and looked at him. "Are you ready now?"

Eirin looked up at Lord Hawthorn. He had just given her the greatest pleasure she had ever known in her life. Her heart was still racing, and she could feel sweat drying on her skin. She nodded at him. If he would give her this pleasure each time he gave her pain, she would take the trade off without being too stubborn. She held still as Lord Hawthorn repositioned her on the bed. He drew her further down it, until she was lying flat then stuffed a pillow under her bottom. He was hard, like he'd been in the tub, and once again she came to the realization that he would never fit. She was not looking forward to the pain, but she did her best to keep her face from showing her fear.

Lord Hawthorn came over her and rested on his elbows above her. She could feel his manhood bouncing lightly on her stomach. He told her to lift her legs around his waist and reached between them to guide himself into her. He entered her slowly, and Eirin could feel the stretching. He stopped about halfway in to let her adjust to his size. Eirin could feel him in her but she knew he wasn't all the way in because she couldn't feel his stomach on hers. The sensations were overwhelming, she did not feel the burning pain of last time, but on the other hand he was going more slowly. She didn't know what she was supposed to do, so she lay quietly while Lord Hawthorn was poised above her.

Lord Hawthorn could see that she was not entirely relaxed and he could feel her pulsing around him. It was taking every inch of his control to not slam into her. However, she was still very small and even though he would not have to contend with her virginity again, should he be too forceful he might tear her once more.

He reached his head forward and took a nipple in his mouth letting his tongue play with the little pebble. He then allowed his lips to wander up her chest to her throat, where he kissed and nipped at the hollow spot in the center. He finally felt Eirin start to squirm under him so he pulled back to look into her face. Her eyes were closed, but she had reached up to hold onto his forearms

Feeling as if she were ready, Lord Hawthorn let himself sink the rest of the way into her. He could feel her squeezing his shaft, almost caressing it. He merely rocked within her, feeling her smooth body the length of his own.

She had her hands wrapped around his fore arms, and couldn't help squeezing him, knowing she must be leaving marks. Finally, she felt him bottom out in her, and she let out a sigh. She was squirming under him, feeling the friction on both her nipples and clit. He pulled all the way back out, and she could feel him leave an empty place inside of her. When he suddenly thrust himself back in, she wrapped her legs all the way around him and held on tight. She could see his face, his eyes focused on her own face, dark with concentration, and beads of sweat starting to form on his brow. The next time he pulled out, she looked down, and could see where they were attached, it made her even wetter to see him inside of her, and she pulled him down again. Lord Hawthorn started thrusting into her faster, using shorter strokes. She could feel her body once again reaching for that euphoria she had felt before, but it was out of reach, and she didn't know how to grasp it like this.

Suddenly, Lord Hawthorn pulled back from her. He sat back on his knees, pulling her ankles closer around his hips. One hand was on her waist, helping her keep the rhythm, and the other snaked to between their bodies. He started pinching her clit, and each time he did, she could feel herself tightening inside, until she burst like a balloon. She was lifting up to meet his every thrust, and moaning out loud. She felt Lord Hawthorn take her hips in both hands, and felt him smash into her; the next thing she felt was him stretching her even more than before. He thrust three or four more times until he fell to the side of her, both hands still on her hips, but his now soft penis slipping from her. She could feel his seed slipping from her, and it cooled on her skin in his absence.

After resting to catch his breath for a few minutes, Lord Hawthorn lifted himself back up, and kissed her forehead. "Did that cause you any pain?" She looked up at him dreamily, and shook her head, not yet trusting her voice. He drew her in and gave her a half-hug while he draped his body over hers. After a few minutes he sat up, and started arranging the covers. "You had better get back to your bed, it's late, and you know how Maria is in the mornings."

Eirin only looked at him for a moment. She was shocked. After what they had just experienced together? After the tenderness and patience he had just shown her? He sent her back to her own room? The whore's room? She was such a fool, such a trusting, naive, ignorant fool. She got up quickly, and retrieved her dress from the floor. She donned it without checking to make sure it was on correctly, keeping her back to him so he would not see the tears that were now pouring from her eyes. She turned for her own room but at her door, she turned and looked at him once more, he was staring at her confused.

"It would have been better if you had raped me again."