All Comments on 'Either is Not the Only Choice Ch. 02'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow again!

`

This time I had tears.

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 17 years ago
A superb follow-up!!!

Scorpio this was a superb follow-up! Again, this tale was well told having the right balance love and sex to make it a worthy sequel to your earlier masterpiece. Lesser writers can only dream of reaching such heights! Pete.

Tony155Tony155over 17 years ago
great sequel

I didn't think anything could measure up to the original, but somehow you managed to write another beautiful story about this family. It is a great testiment to your writing ability to pull this off. BRAVO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The best erotic story I have ever read

Well, I thought I had lost it some time ago, when my connection broke. To my delight I found it again, just today. Thankyou so much, for sharing your imagination with us.

David48David48about 17 years ago
reminds me...

of George Foreman and his kids all named George! Nice finish Scorp...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Heartwarming .... again

Once again , thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

loved the story, both of them. look for some more of same. thanks

Victoria_2001_02769Victoria_2001_02769over 16 years ago
The loving comtinues

You couldn't have written a better sequel. I loved the fact that you brought Hans, Inga, Nick, Betty(Betsy), and Andrea back before we lost three of the original five... and to know that Nick had passed the 'art' of loving instruction on down.

Truly beautiful. Well done Sir!

clark3001clark3001over 15 years ago
Oh my !

What a wonderful surprise in the most unexpected of places, thank you...for both of your stories! Please consider writing another sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love

Love in its many forms is a joyous thing. Thank you for showing us one aspect.

Max

sexkitten79sexkitten79about 15 years ago
Loved

Great story. Very well done. It's nice to know some people still believe in gentleness and sweetness!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
O. Henry would be proud

A great follow up to, Either is Not the Only Choice. I enjoyed the first one and you caught me off guard with the ending of this one. Your story ending has much in common with O.Henry's. Great job. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yes!

As I commented on Chapter 1, I appreciate more than most people reading this can probably know, how much I support your premise concerning polyfidelity. All I can say, once again, is thank you and ask that you write more in this vein.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I think "YES" has said almost exactly what I was going to say.

To add-- It is most pleasant to read a story without having to correct the english or grammar as you read. I do understand that it is difficult to create and edit a story at the same time, however there are many volunteer editors who I feel would welcome the chance to edit some of the stories.

Thank you Scorpio44 for you fine writing style and creative way.

Len

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 11 years ago
Great follow up

How I missed this before I do not have a clue - but I loved it -

Great sequel and creative although I have been told twins usually skip generations -

timlaudertimlauderalmost 9 years ago
The story

I loved this story even though it's kinds weird and VERY unrealistic. Nope NEVER gonna happen on this earth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous