All Comments on 'Elanna, in the Park'

by random8742

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
MountainMiscellanistMountainMiscellanistalmost 2 years ago

More please! I love the style and where the story of heading. Keep going!

OldbutboldOldbutboldalmost 2 years ago
SORRY

I gave you a score of 4 instead of my plan to give it 5 stars (MY mistake .

please carry on with this story as it so different to the usual fare we seem to get on Literotica of late , and i for one think you can take this so much further and in so many different directions , i will be adding you to my favorite list so i do not miss future chapters .

icemancfcicemancfcalmost 2 years ago

Please don’t let it hang.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

excellent.. look forward to more segments

chytownchytownalmost 2 years ago

***Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As OldButBold said, it's way above what's been appearing of late.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

a wonderful story, so good to have a turn on the mature theme and the attraction being there on both sides.

Wark2002Wark2002almost 2 years ago

I really like the voice here, in spite of a few present/past tense jumps (I was trying to determine if they were intentional or not.) I really like the limited exposition- too many writers here basically summarize their characters lives in the first paragraph and you do it slowly and subtly. There is enough catharsis here that the story could end now, although I do anticipate it being the beginning of a longer work.

4certain4certainalmost 2 years ago

Great start! It makes me want more of this story as it continues. It also makes me consider spending more time in the park in hopes that this fantasy can become a similar reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please continue this exquisite story!

clearcreekclearcreekalmost 2 years ago

too short, but fun to read. hope to read more of your work. 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh please develop this story further...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As an older male who loves beautiful women, I find your story Intriguing. You write well and have an excellent plot. The word pictures are exquisitely detailed, especially those of Elanna nude and the sunset. You write subtly like Elanna paints, with an Epee and not a Broadsword. I intend to read more of your work.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 2 years ago

Very good, Fun start. We do hope there more to come. 5***** from this old Marine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrandom8742@random8742
I once wrote a story loosely based on Redditor u/Ann-art and her work. I posted it here on Literotica so she could get a kick out of it. She enjoyed it, as did several commenters, followers, and hundreds(!) of voters! If you see this and enjoy the Elanna series, consider stopp...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES