All Comments on 'Elena, My Love Ch. 01'

by SueBrasil

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Crap

File it undre Bin

PrincessLorissaPrincessLorissaabout 11 years ago
dripping pussy

Wow!!!! What a hot,sexy story.I am in love with my sexy cousin Gina as you two are in love.I do believe after reading this I am gonna need some fresh batteries in my vibrator.My pussy is on fire.Thank you.

XOXOXOXOXOX

Lorissa

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesabout 11 years ago
The "whole" story?

All two pages?

FILYCONFILYCONabout 11 years ago

I loved the story .

To the anonymous what wrote "crap" You are full of it so put your name to it or shut the fuckup !

sweetsforhoneysweetsforhoneyabout 11 years ago
Oh so hot...

great read, your first contact with him was your mouth, just like I would have done! Keep up the great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Tripe!

What a load of garbage!

Reads like it was translated to English - badly. "Thailand. I've heard that there are beautiful beaches and islands in that country..." Who speaks like that?

Fail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Needs a sequel.Very good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
VERY POORLY WRITTEN

this needs a total rewrite by a good writer that knows enough to use a good editor. as is this is a first draft and never should have been posted.

mcbtwsmcbtwsabout 11 years ago
Ignore the Anonymous pricks.

If they don't have the balls to identify their nasty malicious criticisms, Fuck 'Em.

ansdguyansdguyabout 11 years ago
Very poorly written..

I didn't even finish page 1. I'm sorry, but this is a very amateurish attempt. Oh, and I'm identifying myself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very poorly written?

Ok the grammar isn't perfect, but the ratings prove that this is a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
backstory and build up

I barely had time to get into the plot and storyline and they were already having sex. This chapter definitely needs to be expanded upon. As in, develop the characters, their relationship, and everything surrounding their backstory. All of that needs to happen before having them be intimate with each other.

It was as though you were over eager for sex and said screw the story...well the main and side plots are and character development is absolutely imperative for any good story.

So take some time to develop this story further and then resubmit it.

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
A simple story

Told simply in tortured English. But 5/5 because it was enjoyable and I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You shouldn't make such loud statements in start. Very poor romance. Just sex, that's all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous