All Comments on 'Elise and My Roommates Ch. 01'

by Captain_Ron

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fun little story

Way unrealistic, but who cares? I hope there's a second chapter, and if the guys are going to push Elise to show off, turnabout ought to be fair play!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A ridiculous premise ...

... and a most entertaining read! More of it, please -- five stars!

jokerpalajokerpalaover 7 years ago

one of best stories i saw, i read the story thinking please dont finish please dont finish, can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome!!!!

This was a great start to a wonderfully erotic story! Nothing like an innocent wife/girlfriend preyed upon by friends. Hopefully the next installment will bring more sexual tension and erotic peekaboos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

Hot story, loved the build up. The entire series is great!

GoonShitGoonShitover 4 years ago
Come back

And make more like this. I read this series regularly!

Skyward_SonnetSkyward_Sonnet11 months ago

Always enjoy coming back year after year to reread all the Elise series! Truly a great work!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It certainly seems that she is not the brightest bulb and I'm not too sure about him.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

For the geezers out there with book fetishes:

Elise is Amelia Bedelia's slutty granddaughter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaptain_Ron@Captain_Ron
1463 Followers
January 28, 2023 I had always wanted to make a series out of That Was Then. I must have tried writing a follow up 100 times. Chapter 2 will be posted soon, only four years later than intended. --- Thank you to everyone who took the time to read my stories, I hoped you enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES