Elise and My Roommates Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elise's phone beeped indicating an incoming text message. She leaned over to the coffee table and retrieved it.

I watched as she smiled at the message and quickly texted back, setting the phone face down on her belly when she was done.

Elise had lots of friends so it certainly wasn't out of the ordinary that she received text messages, it actually happened all the time and I wondered how she managed to keep up.

The phone beeped again. She took another look, laughed, replied and set the phone down.

The phone beeped a third time. Elise smiled, got up and headed to the bathroom. "Back in a minute," she said.

She returned about a minute later and sat down cross legged in a nearby chair, a big smile on her face.

Another text came in, she laughed, sighed and left the room again returning a minute later.

After the third time I had to ask what was going on.

"You're roommates are so funny," she said, "They keep asking me for topless pictures."

"Huh?" I said surprised. I didn't even know they had her number.

"Shawn and Matt," they want more pictures she said standing up.

"More?!" I blurted out, "What did you send them?"

Elise looked shocked that I was upset. "Just a couple pics. I thought it was a good idea and that you wouldn't mind. If they have pictures they won't need to ask me to show them my boobs again."

I'm not sure I'll ever get used to my girlfriends logic, but in her mind sending nude pictures to my roommates was doing me a big favor.

"Why are you upset?" she asked genuinely puzzled.

"Well, first," I was struggling to find my thoughts and explain it in a way that might make some sense to her, "I'm your boyfriend and don't even send me pictures."

"Oh!" she said, "I'm sorry, I never thought of that. Here you go."

I heard my phone beep in the other room.

"So you're okay now?" she smiled.

"No," I stammered, "you're sending nude pictures to other guys!"

Elise rolled her eyes, "They're not nude. Just some boob pics. I thought we agreed that seeing my boobs was no big deal. How is this different?"

I rubbed my head. She just didn't seem to understand. "Show me the pictures," I said.

Elise sat down beside me and opened her photo gallery. "These three," she said.

The first was just a close up of her boobs, I'd recognize them anywhere. I flipped to the second one, she was standing in front of the bathroom mirror without her shirt on you could see from her head to just above her waist. Her head was slightly tilted to one side and she was smiling her cute smile.

"I needed to send the second one because the guys said without my face they could be anyone's boobs," she explained.

The third one was Elise perched awkwardly on the edge of the bathtub holding the curtain rod in one hand for balance, the other holding the phone. She was only wearing her tiny white panties.

"Why are you doing that?" I asked.

Elise shrugged, "They teased me about that pic too. They wanted a full body shot. Apparently they didn't believe I was wearing underwear."

I handed the phone back to Elise, the pictures were bad, but not too bad. It wasn't really any worse than knowing Shawn, Matt and Jeff felt her up last night.

"Please don't send them any more boob pics," I said.

"Oh, okay," she replied happily and sat back down satisfied everything was fine.

A couple minutes later the phone beeped again. I looked at Elise as she read the text message. She looked over to me, "They want another boob pic."

I shook my head, "No."

Elise texted back the reply.

The phone beeped again and Elise started cracking up. "They called you a big poop and included that little icon that looks like chocolate ice cream with eyes on it."

She was rolling on the floor laughing until she was in tears. "That emoticon always makes me laugh," she said after a couple minutes, taking a deep breath and calming down.

"I'm going to take a shower," I mumbled. I needed to cool off and the thought of taking the bathroom mirror away from her might not be a bad idea.

I hopped in the shower and let the cool water run over my head. I was starting to seriously regret agreeing to let Elise stay with me and having problems understanding how she thought letting my roommates see her half naked, feel her breasts and send them naked pictures was 'no big deal.' I was sure that wasn't normal, even in Europe. I couldn't wait until her house was fixed.

I got out of the shower, dried off and headed to my bedroom for a change of clothes. Elise was walking out just as I got there.

"Hey handsome, feeling better?" she said cheerfully as she walked by.

I walked into my bedroom and noticed right away that the mirror that was usually propped up on my dresser was now standing on the floor. I quickly got dressed and went to the living room to confront Elise.

"Did you send them another boob pic?" I said almost yelling.

I startled Elise so much she almost jumped out of her skin.

"No, of course not. You asked me not too," she replied looking puzzled that I even needed to ask.

"Why's my mirror on the floor?" I asked calmer now, realizing there was probably a reasonable answer.

"They wanted a bum pic, and that's the only mirror I could find that would work," she replied quietly hoping I wouldn't explode again.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. In fairness I only said no more boob pics.

"Can you show me?" I asked hesitantly.

Elise handed me her phone, "These three. But I'm not sure why you're so upset. Seeing a bum isn't even as bad as seeing boobs. They even sometimes show bums on TV."

She had a point there, a butt pic may not be too bad. The first pic was Elise standing in the bedroom, her back was turned to the mirror and she lifted her shirt to show her panty covered ass. The mirror was still on the dresser for this shot and all in all it was pretty tame. I was glad it was turning out to be no big deal.

The second picture was taken with the mirror standing on the floor. She was kneeling on the floor looking back over her shoulder with her butt to the mirror. It was a pretty good close up of her ass, but at least she still had her panties on.

I cringed as I looked at the last picture.

Elise's panties were pooled around her knees. The way she was bent over with her back arched you could clearly see her asshole and pussy from behind.

"You didn't actually send that did you?" I asked.

Elise turned red, "That one showed a lot more than I intended and I didn't realize it until I already sent it. But the guys said they'd delete it so don't worry."

I'm sure they would I thought.

"They're just pictures. No big deal right? Plus, I took a couple more special ones I sent just to you," she said with a sexy smile. "Check your phone and tell me what you think."

I went to the bedroom and picked up my phone. There were a number of messages waiting from Elise. I opened the app and browsed the download photos.

"Oh my god," I said under my breath. There was a series of pictures of Elise with her legs spread obscenely in front of the mirror. She was like my own private pornstar. Well, except for the fact she sent pics to my roommates too. She's my semi-private porn star?

Elise was behind me. She whispered in my ear, "I thought you'd like them. I wish I knew earlier how much you guys liked getting pictures."

She reached down and grabbed my stiff cock. I was quickly forgetting about the photos she sent to my roommates and was instead focused only on my beautiful, sexy Elise.

"It made me really excited taking the special one's for you too," she whispered in my ear. "Here, touch me and see."

She guided my hand to her pussy, just like last night it was dripping wet and ready.

"Fuck me," she begged.

I threw Elise on the bed and we fucked like rabbits, I'm not sure I'd ever seen her so horny in all the time we've been dating.

She screamed out my name, she was so loud I was glad no one was home but I was thinking the next door neighbors and even the ones down the street might hear.

"Fuck me Kevin," she screamed, "fuck my little pussy! Fuck the pussy that Shawn, Matt and Jeff wished they had!"

I fucked her long and I fucked her hard. She didn't want soft love making, she just wanted hard animal fucking and I was more than glad to give it to her.

Elise grabbed my ass and tried to pull me deeper and deeper into her as she grunted out a huge orgasm. I couldn't hold out any longer and filled her waiting hole with squirt after squirt of cum.

"God I love you," Elise whispered, her voice hoarse from yelling. "You're okay with the pictures right? You liked the ones I sent you?"

"The ones you sent me were really hot," I said tiredly.

Elise was really excited I said that.

"I'm so happy you like them. I really liked taking them for you. Do you want me to take more? I can send you lots more," she said eagerly.

"I'd really like that," I said.

"I'm really sorry I upset you with the pictures to Shawn and Matt, I'll try to be more careful and not show so much. Can I send them more if I'm careful? We were just having some fun. They were just fun pictures. Shawn told me in Europe even some of the newspapers have topless women in them, so it's no big deal right?"

I nodded slightly as I started to drift off, I think Elise must have taken it as a positive acknowledgement.

She paused for a moment and kissed me softly on the lips, "I'm really glad you know whatever I sent them was just in fun and didn't mean anything. You're the one I love."

"I love you too," I said, not really listening.

"We're okay then? No big deal?" she repeated softly.

"Yeah," I mumbled just before falling asleep, "no big deal."

12