Elle's Adventure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could not, of course, explain all that to Elle. I could, however, give out the sort of signals I had given to Madame, and hope against hope she would understand. But she was only eighteen, and I had no idea whether her experiences would enable her to receive my hints.

She told me that the idea of a teaching fancying her was a turn on, but in a moment of self-doubt, looking at the blonde goddess opposite me, I thought I had made a mistake and tried to change the topic. Sweetly, she seemed to say that I was attractive. Maybe, but to someone like her?

I told her that she could have anyone she wanted, her beauty would open any door.

"So," she laughed, "if I wanted an older woman, I'd just snap my fingers, would I?" I joked.

I felt myself blush.

"Some of us would come running," I blurted out.

That seemed to puzzle her. Fortunately the rather attractive waitress came to take our order for drinks. After she had gone, I took the opportunity to change the subject, thinking it for the best.

"I got carried away Elle, I am so sorry."

"Well," she giggled, "at your height I could easily carry you away."

I gasped at the vision of her doing so.

"Oh you like that idea?"

She smiled at me. From the look in her eyes, the franc had dropped. My knickers were flooded.

12