All Comments on 'Elle's Adventure Ch. 08'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
ArkingArkingover 2 years ago

Thank you so much. Perfect. Phew that was what I was thinking of. I see you read minds as well as write wonderful stories.

XXXXX

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Happy Saint Valentine's Day 👼💘🏹Pixie.

Dear Pixie,

I feel that all your stories / poems 📇📓 📄originate, on this special day 🌞☀️😎, due to the passion pumping from your Huge, Loving, Caring, & Magical Pixie Heart ❤️😍💟. Which your wonderful / intelligent mind 🧠visualizes 💭💡, organizes, and converts into creative stories 📰 🗒️ that form into words & sentences; effortlessly, flowing to your pen hand ✍✍🏽 ✍🏻that descriptively, elegantly, and stylishly scribes 🖋️ ✒️✏️your words onto paper / computer screen📜 📝💻.

However, no Pixiehoff story will be complete unless your mischievous 😈👿 “Little Kitty” 🐱😺🐱‍👓 "leaked" its way into your story flow process to create the perfect Literotica story that your 692 followers & readers love.

I may not be able to fully understand your stories, but I see greatness in you Pixie, and your loyal 692 followers & readers provide the objective evidence, of that greatness, by their recorded mouse 🐭️ clicks🖱️🖱️🖲.

And I absolutely love tracking your Pixiehoff Literotica statistics.

Please, Enjoy this Special Day Pixie, and Stay Healthy & Safe,

v/r

Your Literotica Bookkeeper 📙📘📕📚

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

Your captivating Fabienne continues to share and reveal and teach, as you intended. Lessons in lust and loving/giving relations as well as a bit of sociopolitical commentary. You always find a way to blend erotic moments (sometimes sensitive/sometimes outrageous moments) with a reminder to venture outside your comfort zone or POV — surely one among many reasons readers stay tuned.

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 2 years ago

I appreciate the psychology, the insight, the vulnerability, all the thoughts for Penny ...

But how come that Fabienne, after being worked up by the incredible mother/daughter scene from the last episode, after heroically rescuing a widow from a ruined orgasm, feels inclined to reject the offer of pleasure from her thankful slut?

Perhaps Fabienne aka Emily aka Pixie steps too deeply into the role of a therapist, even a sex therapist, who is supposed to help but not to partake. Is the detachment necessary for ethical reasons (a therapist cannot get involved with her patients) or practical reasons (she would lose control of the situation) or both?

Kudos for standing up for the fat girl - the words sexy and fat can absolutely be used in the same sentence - but things are going a little too fast and smooth in my opinion.

I would have prefered if Fabienne unlocked Amy's personality in a personal conversation, similar as with Penny the night before, instead of just demonstrating cunnilingus at Ellen's instigation.

Penny, who just discovered her submissive lesbian side, is already a well-trained collared slut on a leash the next day? Slow down, Darling Pixie, have yourself a break and an orgasm before charging on. 😘

MaonaighMaonaighover 2 years ago
Come into my parlour...

I'm rapidly losing count of who is doing what and to whom. Between them, Elle and Fabienne seem to have half of the women in Durham tangled in some kind of Sapphic spidery web (with embellishments). Still, the 'victims' all seem only too keen to ensnare themselves. Chacun a son gout as Fabienne might say in her more thoughtful moments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

oh I love this story ... as I said, short ago: I never found any reason to give you less than 5 stars ;-)

SerradaCSerradaCover 2 years ago

AWC as always. I love how you have developed both Fabienne and Elle. Fabienne is both gentle and kind to all her 'students', allowing them to grow as people without manipulating them to be what she desires. It is selfless and kind, a genuine love for people and their needs. Elle is learning as fast as she can, trying to help her own friends as well as aiding Fabienne be herself as well. A lovely dynamic that is a joy to watch develop. 5 stars as always.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, darling Bobbi - and I am so glad that I am catering to your kinks as well as mine xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much Jeff, my loyal book-keeper - and keep up the great work xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Migbird, and I am so glad that you are savouring the pleasure xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Darling Wolfie, thank you so much. Yes, there are, as you have identified, puzzles, but the solutions to them - to why Fabienne does not want to orgasm (yet) and to unlocking Amy, are still to come - so stay tuned xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you darling Maonaigh - and yes, the drama presses on (as Wolfie noted) rather swiftly - the reasons will become clear soon xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you MamaS - and I am so glad that you are enjoying the fun xxxxx

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenover 2 years ago

Yet another 5 🌟 chapter. I'm loving this series, Pixiehoff. Please don't stop any time soon.

Paul4playPaul4playover 2 years ago

Oh, Pixie! I am breathless and palpitating!

Fabienne’s masterful gamble with Penny is well-crafted. Your attentive and loving description of the submissive’s journey through sub space was extraordinarily erotic! Phew…..

And, the brief discussion about skin color and body size….enticingly arousing….

I am looking forward to the games Fabienne and Elle play with Penny.

Also, I do hope you flesh out the relationship with Amy (pun intended) rather than simply having Elle whore Fabienne out to Amy.

Yet again, 5 stars…..and I am eager for more!

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Olwen, and more to come soon xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much Paul - what wonderful comments - and yes, Amy will be back xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

.

"She had about her that air of dereliction which women like her who need to be loved and are not, often have." Mic drop. The subsequent actions of the intrepid Fabienne relating to Mrs. J served to reaffirm my faith in the goodness (and horniness) of humanity. I do hope that Fabienne somehow manages to extend her stay in England, but the kinky teacher's promise of introducing "Penny" to her growing group of acolytes has eased my concerns for "Penny" in a future sans Fabienne. I definitely think Elle's mother would love to have a pet "Penny" available for play sessions. Keep the celebration of sisterhood going Pixiehoff. I appreciate it when women in your stories are regularly depicted as being supportive and protective of each other, because life imitates art, and too often women have been portrayed as being cutthroat and adversarial to one another, as well as being accessories to men's "important" lives. A visit to "Pixieland" is a nice escape from the still excessively male dominated culture we live in.

I look forward to more from all the ladies in future chapters. 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so very much, Anonymous, I really appreciate that. Chapter 9 has been submitted, so not too long, I hope, before you see what next xxxxx

Wiz1002Wiz1002about 2 years ago

Oooh, so good to introduce Penny and have the landlady as a subservient sex slave. Very much looking forward to Elle getting the benefit of her

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 2 years agoAuthor

Oh you will, Wiz, you will xxxxx

Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulsterover 1 year ago

Another absolutely beautiful chapter 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

I am so glad you are enjoying it Aoife xxxxx

Mynt_ElevenMynt_Eleven5 months ago

I love how Fabienne helped Penny, how she knew how best to handle a situation that could have crumbled so easily. Very lovely entry. I’m excited to see where things go.

PixiehoffPixiehoff5 months agoAuthor

So glad that you are enjoying this, Elle xxxxx

GayKatGayKat4 months ago

💓🌠 It's Brilliant,,, Yes!

.

Hallo Pixie!

.

Another beautifully written hot and sexy chapter... Thank you, we love it... I wish we could give you 10-Stars... Queen Jackie just laughed ha-ha, Kat darling, you give both stars and orgasms, if we ever meet face to face with Ms. Pixiehoff, and she cashes in all of those orgasms....your going to be a very busy lady!... Oh Yeah, Yum-yum-yum! 😜

.

This is something I've been meaning to tell you for sometime... in our opinion you are a fantastic writer/storyteller and Love, that is rare for this site... you have such a depth of insight when creating one of your characters that the character almost comes alive for your readers,,, yes!

Queen Jackie says Fabienne reminds her of Stephanie, she's one of Jackie's oldest friends living in New Orleans, Louisiana. She lives in the French Quarter above her hair salon... I only met her once couple a years ago during Mardi Gras, but I agree, Stephanie's about 5'9 chocolate brown with dark hair and a French Cajun/Creole accent, oh and by the way, she's hot!

.

From your two kinky dike friends,

.

The Black Queen 👩🏿 and Gay kat 👩🏼‍!

💋 💋 💋🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹💋 💋 💋

PixiehoffPixiehoff4 months agoAuthor

Oh my darlings, that is just SUCH a compliment - thank you both so much xxxxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES