Ellie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then used the remote to ramp up the intensity a bit and quickly found herself experiencing a much larger wave of pleasure. Her cock was now rock hard and the toy was everything she hoped it would be. She began moaning as the buzz and pause and buzz and pause of the sex toy stimulated her on and off. Her entire midsection and crotch felt tingly and alive.

She didn't last long. After a few minutes, the combination of slowly stroking her cock along with the toy buzzing against her prostate built up an overwhelming feeling that hovered over her entire body. She began quivering and desperately tried to hold it back, but the surging orgasm was an uncontainable eruption. That resistance intensified the explosion even more as her entire body was paralyzed by her sexual release.

Her cock began gushing cum all over her. It landed all over her shirt, which she probably should have taken off in hindsight. She could barely move as her stiff, rigid cock twitched over and over unloading years of pent up sexual frustration all at once. She tried desperately to stay quiet, but her moaning couldn't be controlled.

Once the orgasm subsided, she turned the toy off and just laid there. She smiled as she realized the success of her first experiment. She began daydreaming of Sean's long, hard cock thrusting in and out of her and how much more intimate and real it might feel.

She got up, changed her shirt and got ready to go to her classes for the day.

Over the next couple of weeks, she progressed further and further, growing more and more comfortable with it all. She used butt plugs to grow used to larger and larger sizes and she spent time nearly every day with a dildo or a vibrator. By the time the following Friday came around, she was already able to use a larger sized toy, which she mentally noted was similar in girth and length to Sean's cock. That was no coincidence.

Without exception, her orgasms were intense and satisfying and the feeling of the dildos and vibrators inside of her drove her crazy. She now craved it. For as good as these toys felt, she desperately wanted the real thing inside of her.

At the end of the week, she decided to let Sean know how things were going. On Saturday morning she waited for him to get back from his morning run. When he came in from his shower, she asked him to sit down.

"So, Sean, I just want to thank you for being so patient with me. I've been doing a lot of... discovery this week. I've learned a lot. About myself. My desires. About sex. I just wanted to let you know how it's going," she started.

"Oh man, this sounds interesting," he replied, his eyes fixed on hers.

"So, I went to the sex shop earlier this week. And I... well, I spent a lot of money."

They both laughed before she continued, "I bought a lot of toys. Dildos. Vibrators. All the stuff that goes with it."

"Oh really? Now I'm very curious," he responded, unable to hide his enthusiasm.

She smiled deeply as she continued, "So. I'll be honest. I don't like it."

Sean couldn't hide his disappointment. He responded, "It's ok, Ellie. It's not going to be for everyone. You're going to figure..."

She abruptly cut him off to say, "Sean. I don't like it. I fucking love it. I've had so many orgasms this week and last while you were out. I've tried all of my toys and each one is like a slice of heaven. I even came just from the anal stimulation. A few times, actually."

The smile on his face stretched from ear to ear.

"I'm glad to hear that, Ellie."

"The only thing I'm wondering about now...is how much better the real thing will be," she said in a changed and distinctly seductive tone.

She looked at Sean with an intense stare. She looked at his crotch and could see his cock growing steadily under his loose fitting shorts. Without letting her gaze move, she stood up and began slowly removing her sleep shirt. As the shirt lifted over her midriff, her large, swinging breasts came into view. She knowingly swung them from side to side as she lifted the shirt off completely and tossed it to the side.

"I want your cock inside of me. Will you fuck me, Sean? Will you stick your thick, hard cock inside my pussy?"

Sean nodded, his cock now fully erect inside his shorts. He was visibly breathing heavily now.

She moved towards him and quickly ripped his shorts and boxers off. Her nipples were notably hard and sticking out and her own cock was growing inside of her panties. Her sexual hunger was raging through her now. She had been dreaming about this moment for weeks and she was not going to take no for an answer.

"Oh my god, I've been dreaming about this cock all week. I can't tell you how badly I want you inside of me. I want you to fuck me so badly I can't stand it," she moaned in a primal, desperate voice.

She began stroking his hard cock and his hand reached over to softly pinch her erect nipple.

"Mmmmmm Sean...god, I want you so bad," she cooed.

He was entirely in her control. Unable to speak. Nearly unable to move. Her large swinging breasts hypnotized him as she stroked his cock slowly.

She looked on as precum began to lubricate his shaft. She ravenously began licking up and down his shaft, taking in every taste of him that she could. Her lips soon wrapped around the sensitive, swollen head of his cock. The pleasure surged through Sean and he was beginning to feel his own orgasm coming on.

"I think I might cum, Ellie," he muttered out.

She quickly stopped and replied, "Mmmmm. Not yet, Sean. We have lots to do."

She straddled him and he instinctively placed his lips around one of her puffy, erect nipples and began to suck. He pawed at her massive mounds, squeezing the large flesh and caressing her sensitive nipples as she loudly purred.

"Oh Sean...Mmmmmmm. Oh that feels so... uhhhhhh. Mmmmmm," she slowly and quietly moaned as his lips and tongue worked over her large, perfect breasts.

Her hunger was evident as her rock hard cock pressed between the two of them. Sean reached down and stuck his hand into her panties to stroke her rigid flesh.

"Oh my god that feels so fucking good," she yelped out loudly.

Sean's hands wandered all over her shapely body. He continued to gently stroke her cock as his other hand massaged her breasts. His mouth continued to lick and suck on the other breast. He was sending her into sexual overdrive.

Despite her intense pleasure, she pushed Sean back and moved his hand off her cock.

"Mmmmm baby, I fucking love what you were doing but I'm not ready to cum yet. Not like this."

She got up from his lap and pulled her panties to the ground. She now stood in front of him completely naked. She pressed her breasts together then shook them back and forth. Her stiff cock did the same, bouncing from left to right as her hips swayed back and forth.

"Do you like what you see?"

Sean replied strongly, "Yes. God yes."

"Then come and take me. Fuck me, Sean," she purred out.

He jumped up from his position on the bed and pulled her curvy, perfect body tightly against his. Their lips interlocked, swelling open and shut as their tongues danced together between them.

She grabbed their cocks and pulled them together, stroking them in unison.

"You're so fucking hot, Ellie. My god, I don't think I've ever met a girl like you. I can't believe you're here with me right now," Sean said as their kiss broke.

He hoisted her up and her legs instinctively wrapped around his waist. The tip of his cock pressed against her backside, which only amplified her sexual longing.

In a voice trembling with anticipation, she whispered into his ear, "I want your cock inside of me so fucking bad. Please fuck me. Fuck me now."

He laid her gently on the bed and grabbed the small bottle of lubricant on the shelf. He squirted a little onto his fingers and gently applied it to her hole, sticking his fingers gently in as she approvingly moaned. He put more in his hand and rubbed it around his rock hard cock.

He positioned himself quickly at her hips and placed the head of his cock just against her hole.

"Mmmmmm Sean. I want you inside of me so badly. Don't tease me you bastard! Stick that cock in me!"

He began pressing his flesh inside of her. She was warm and tight and her flesh squeezed around him as he slowly and gently pushed deeper and deeper. Her eyes were closed as she softly bit her lower lip. Her soft moaning let him know that she was enjoying every bit of it.

He soon stopped pushing and paused there for a brief moment, his cock pushed deep inside of her.

"Are you ok, Ellie?"

She opened her eyes and smiled then answered, "Oh god yes. This feels even better than I imagined. The toys don't compare."

Sean twitched his cock inside of her.

She yelped loudly and laughed.

"Are you ok, Sean?"

"Oh hell yes. You feel so good. Are you ready for this?"

"God yes. I want you to fuck me now."

He slowly pulled his cock back out and thrust himself back in.

"Oh my god...Mmmmmmm," she moaned.

His pace began to pick up. Her breathing became rhythmic with each thrust. He looked on as her large, fluid breasts flowed up and down. Her hard cock bounced back and forth with each thrust as well.

Sean gently grabbed her rigid flesh as his pace quickened more.

"Oh my god that feels so good. It's so much better than I even imagined. Mmmmmmm," she cooed.

The sight of her fluid breasts and the intense moaning quickly sent Sean to his climax. He thrust himself deep into her as his body began to tighten up. That last thrust sent Ellie over the edge as well.

Sean's cock erupted inside of her, rocketing out rope after rope of his cum. Ellie could feel the twitching as her own cock began to explode. The first rope of cum shot right into her hair and the second landed on her large, fluid breasts. As she unloaded, she could feel the cock inside of her twitching as her lover groaned loudly in complete pleasure.

As his twitching subsided and her own cock began to soften, she closed her eyes and let out a long, gratifying sigh. Sean leaned in and kissed her gently on the lips and playfully pinched one of her nipples as he did.

She kissed him back and softly said, "Do you... do you have any regrets?"

He looked her in the eyes and responded, "None at all. I can't wait to do that again... unless you have some regre..."

Before he could finish his sentence she pulled him in for a passionate kiss and whispered to him, "I can't wait to do this over and over and over again."

Sean rolled to her side and hugged her tight, placing gentle kisses on her neck and ear. She giggled, occasionally turning her head back to bring their lips together. These nights together would become commonplace and their relationship had only just begun to grow.

For once in his life, Sean found that his laziness had paid off. Had he found a roommate at the beginning of the year, he never would have found Ellie. And without him, she would never have discovered her truest self.