All Comments on 'Eloise's Journey'

by SweetestThing

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
MOAR!

I love it! Please continue the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
This is an awesome story

Really well written other than a few grammatical errors or left out adverbs.

Really strong though.

akwildmanakwildmanalmost 13 years ago
Simply Awesome!

That was a fantastic story! I think that you need to write some more parts, maybe flesh out some more on this part and really go to town on when she returns home! It was really well written! Go for it!!! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome

witty and fun,it was a great pleasure to read your story. Specially loved the Historian. thank you

pleasureseeker5pleasureseeker5over 12 years ago
Just discovered your writing

And it is a delight! Especially loved the RCH parts and your satirical humor throughout.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
An original and most enjoyable tale

You need an editor, mind... but five stars, all the same.

SamuraiBobSamuraiBobalmost 12 years ago
Very nice

Very good story. It may not be a "sex-filled" erotic story, It's a very good story nonetheless. Even if you took out the sex parts, and I'm definitely not telling you to do that, I would have continued to read it. If I were to make 1 negative comment , It would definitely be I want more story!!

WillDarcyWillDarcyalmost 9 years ago

This is story first with sex and sexual escapades interspersed. There is character development and comic relief. I enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great fun

I love your stories, but put off reading this one because 'uh, fantasy' — my loss. It's so good, and so funny! I especially liked the Godot moment.

ThelvynerThelvynerover 7 years ago
A well written story

And usually I am a big fan of fantasy but I miss the love and relationships that are normally present in your stories. I was not a fan of this work because all that I love about your normal work was missing in this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
good reading

nice story development and interesting dialogues enjoyed the humor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good beginning

Good, almost great beginning. You should seriously consider the 6 years in exile as the next step in the story, then to the meat of raising her daughter and changing the mores of her capital society.

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 5 years ago
Fun-filled fantasy

Thought I'd read all of your stories but somehow I'd missed this one. Can't say much more than it was a load of fun (Conan and Red Sonja, eat your hearts out!).

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Damn.

Really feel like I'm missing out on Eloise and Vetra getting it on for the first time, and more importantly, a high-energy reunion with Marietta. My mouth is still watering with anticipation of those two events.

You tell a great story! But what could be wrong with adding two more deliciously erotic pages?

orestes08orestes08over 2 years ago

Well, you certainly pulled off the historical record feel at the beginning of the story. The first 8 paragraphs managed to bore me to the point I didn't bother to read any of the actual story.

okami1061okami1061almost 2 years ago

Precipitous ending, but fairly fulfilling. A very nice female coming-of-age (regardless of her actual age) story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous