Elsa: Will She Or Won't She?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did want to kiss, and she did feel my cock. Before I moved to draw her up over me, I helped it move around. She only snorted softly with a nod, and then she was lying on me, lying on it. Maybe it was good that we had talked about all this. When my hands found the elastic of her panties, she just nodded. Nice firm, round ass, that rocked down, when I grasped it. And when my hands urged her to move up, so that I could suck her nipples, she helped, helped enough to let my hands slide her panties down on her thighs. Was she just so aroused, or had she changed her mind, really wanting to?

There was no question about her wanting me to suck her nipple. She moaned and pressed it to my mouth, and her thighs had slid off mine, letting her hips rock down. She must feel how close the head of my cock was to her pussy, no longer pressing up against her pelvis, but still with her panties and my shorts between us. When she moved, wanting me to suck her other nipple, my left hand pulled my boxer shorts to the side, and my cock was free of my fly. As I enjoyed her nipple, and her hips continued to rock, when they rocked up, my little fingers caught the elastic of her panties and shoved the front of them down. She just gave a surprised "uhn!" and her hips rocked down again - bare cock rubbing on the front of her pussy! If she moved up just a little more, it was going to be rubbing between her pussy lips!

My hands were cupped around the cheeks of her ass. Did she realize how close my cock was to probing to find her opening?! Shit! Rubbers? I should have put one under my pillow. And if she wanted to, really wanted to, we needed her panties off. My shorts were no problem, I could unsnap them. Did she really want to?! If she had been my sister, from the way she rocked her hips and moaned, I knew that Vicky would have, and my cock wanted to.

When my fingers pressed in the crease under her ass, she moved it up - not me - and my cock sprang up, but not has high as it could, caught by the stretched elastic of her panties. My hips rocked, pure reflex, the head of my cock probing. She groaned. I remembered – rubber! – and started to ask:

"And, but ...?"

"Pill! Get 'em off!" she demanded and raise her hips.

We got one leg out of her panties, and I unsnapped my shorts. She waited with a moan, as my hand grasped my cock, and then lowered her hips, rocking them, helping me find her opening. When we did, she nodded with another insisent moan and pressed her hips down, forcing the mouth of her tight vagina around the head of my cock. We both groaned – so tight! She held still for a moment, and then with a moan lowered her hips further, slowly. I took my hand away and grasped her bare ass. Slowly, in increments, she lowered it, moaning each time my cock slid deeper in her, making me also moan.

Finally, her hips were pressing down on mine. When I drew her down on me, she murmured: "Oh God!" and lay on me. Our stomachs were rising and falling against each other, my cock throbbing in the clutches of her pussy.

It had been so often in my sister's pussy, but somehow this seemed like a first time. Of course, it was, in Elsa's pussy, but after all our talking, and after all my sister's talking to each of us, it seemed a little as though our finally doing it was like doing it for the first time. I liked that, and that we had talked about our story so much, that it had happened this way, our story anticipating what we had both wanted to do. Our questions to my sister had only been veiled denial of our admitting that we wanted to, Elsa's as much as mine; she couldn't have not known what would happen, when she got in bed with me without her sweater and bra.

We relaxed a little, lying still, exchanging moans, but my cock and her pussy weren't relaxed. My hips twitched up. She gave a soft, surprised "uhn," but her hips rocked down. When mine rocked up again, she moaned with a nod. We began to fuck. She experimented with longer strokes, until my cock popped out. She wanted it back in, immediately reaching down between us and guiding the head of my cock back in her vagina. She chuckled at her success, and I did, and we fucked, both chuckling, until she started to kiss me, her tongue moving in my mouth as eagerly as her hips were moving on my cock.

My sister had told me that Elsa could come as wet as she did, but would she, could she, as soon as my cock wanted to? From her aroused moans, then insistent groans, it sounded like she wanted to, needed to, but I came first, grunting. Could she feel the so strong spurts of my cock in her clutching pussy? Whether or not she could, she gasped and with whimpering moans, her pussy clutched tighter than before, and my cock and pubic hair were flooded with warm pussy juice.

She collapsed on me, and we both sighed with long moans. We lay like that long after our breathing returned to normal, so long that my cock was about to slip out. I had embraced her when she collapsed, then not want to stir her by moving my hands. Finally, I rubbed her back. She nodded on my shoulder with a soft moan, and then murmured:

"I really wanted to. It was so much better than I imagined."

"Um-hmm," I agreed, sliding my hands down to her ass.

She nodded again and rocked it, and my cock dropped down. She chuckled softly, and then murmured:

"I'm leaking."

She was, dripping on my soft cock. She chuckled again and raised her head, smiling down at me, and said again:

"I really wanted to, just couldn't admit it, to you, to myself. That was so good, our story, agreeing how we could start. That had really been bothering me, thinking we would meet, and then if I said – somehow – that I wanted to, we would come straight here, and I would have to just take off my clothes, suddenly all naked, sort of: 'Here I am, now do it.' But then you were in bed; it was so easy."

Before I could reply, she lowered her head, and we had a good kiss. She slid off me and pulled the covers up, which had slid down her back. We rolled together like we had started, our arms around each other, our thighs overlapping. I said:

"It was, just like you said. I was a little relieved, when you immediately said you didn't want to."

"I didn't, just said that we knew what she wanted us to do."

"But looked so embarrassed that that was what I thought you were thinking."

"Um-hmm. I don't know how I would have responded if you had said that you wanted to, probably have tried to smile and nod, and blamed Vicky for having gotten me in the situation."

"You don't now?"

"Oh no! And now we don't need a made up story to tell her."

We chuckled, hugging each other, and she said:

"Oh, it's so good! That, of course, but how it's all been, with her too. If we hadn't done it with each other, you and I never would have."

"It is!" I agreed: "and that you two do too."

"Mmmm! I want you to do that too, what she does with you. I want to do everything, ... well, maybe not like she does, not that much, but I will, a little; she says she likes to do it so much."

"She does, but you don't have to."

"Hm-hmm! That's what you said when we met, that we don't have to, but we did."

"I really meant it, then and now."

"I do too," she replied, grinning.

This was being so delightful! I had been a little afraid that she might want to say something about love, even only that she "just loved it," maybe "loved me for doing it," but she hadn't. Much better, she had said that she wanted us to do everything, even suck my cock - "a little." What to suggest now? I didn't need to; she chuckled and said:

"Want to see me now? I want to see you – even if you don't have hair on your chest."

She didn't wait for a reply, flinging the covers back. She sat up and looked at me with a cheerful smile. Of course, my eyes didn't oversee her breasts, as I looked up at her face, but then she glanced down at them, drawing her shoulders back, inviting me to look at them.

I smiled appreciatively with slight nod; Vicky had been right, just like the breasts of the artist's Venus, and Elsa knew it too.

"Mmmm! I wonder if that artist sucked hers too? What was his name?" I asked.

"Botticelli. Hm-hmm! He should have; she would have liked it as much as I did."

"And as much as I did," I agreed.

She nodded with pleased grin, and then turned her head to look down my body. I rolled my hips back, seeing her slight nod, as she looked at my cock. She frowned slightly and murmured:

"So small now."

"Just resting, taking the nap you apparently didn't really want."

"Hm-hmm! I guess not. A well deserved nap," she replied, giving me another grin.

"Um-hmm!" I agreed, and we chuckled.

"What are we going to do now?" she asked.

"I wondered, myself, until you flung back the covers. We could have another beer and talk about it."

"Like our story, but now planning?"

"Um-hmm, even more fun," I agreed.

Elsa grinned with a nod. As I sat up, she got off the bed and stepped back, almost posing for me. I remarked:

"I'm sure Botticelli sucked them - and did everything else - he couldn't have just painted her."

Elsa's nipples had popped out. She nodded, circling them both with a finger, nodding and smirking, then remarking:

"I hope so."

As I stood up, I was aware that my sack was sticking to my thigh and asked:

"Wash a little first?"

"A shower?" she asked.

It sounded as thought she was more surprised than suggesting that we take one, also surprising me, but it was another delightful idea of hers. I shrugged and replied:

"If you want? More than just a little."

"Why not? Vicky told me how well you described why we would like them together."

"Not more than she and I do."

"Nor more than I will with you."

What an invitation! Elsa's wanting to "do everything" didn't leave anything out. Did she and my sister do everything in the shower that my sister and I did: "going" - surely not tasting - and washing assholes? We were already going towards the bathroom. I wondered: would Elsa also tell me that, what else she thought was part of her "everything"?

Chuckling, we started, both enjoying my washing her breasts. When my soapy hand slid down towards her pussy, she nodded and turned, letting my other hand slide around to her ass. She gave a soft chuckling moan, as my fingers slid over the nice curve above her pussy, then another one, when my fingers rubbed her pussy lips – and did a little more. She chuckled with a nod and murmured:

"Like she does, like we do."

Thus encouraged, I let the fingers of my other hand slide down into the crack between the cheeks of her ass. She responded with a soft "uhn!" and her cheeks tightened, but then she nodded and said:

"I guess so. Of course, if we do that, you two do too," and her cheeks relaxed.

"Um-hmm," I agreed, and my fingers slid further down between her soft cheeks. They tightened again, when my fingers touched her asshole, but then relaxed and let them rub. She murmured:

"Sure surprised me the first time she did that."

"But it feels sort of good."

"Um-hmm," she agreed cheerfully and let me feel it twitch under my fingers, moaning with a chuckle, then asking:

"For you too?"

"Of course, must feel just the same."

For a few moments, my fingers were rubbing both places, once meeting between her thighs, eliciting another chuckle. Then she murmured:

"Now you."

Her hand slid down on my pubic hair, then hesitated. She looked up at me with a questioning "umm?" I nodded with a smile, and she grinned and watched her hand slide down and hold my cock.

There is only one way to wash a cock, even when it's all soft and small, but mine was now only soft. She chuckled and remarked:

"That's better, fun."

"Um-hmm! For me too."

"Even better," she remarked, giving me a grin, as it began to fill her hand better.

"And my sack too, just don't squeeze them."

She nodded and fondled my balls. Her other hand was on my hip. I murmured:

"And there too, 'everything'."

She chuckled with a nod and replied:

"Like with her," and her fingers slid into my crack and down to my asshole.

I hummed. For a moment, I tightened my ass, holding her fingers still. We both chuckled, and then she was fondling my balls and rubbing me there as familiarly as my sister did. I purred and murmured:

"Didn't ever think it would be as good as this."

"I didn't either, even if I could have admitted that I "really wanted to'."

"Both of us."

We nodded with smiles and rinsed each other off. When we stepped out of the shower, I reached for my towel and offered it to her. I hadn't anticipated our shower, and only had one towel handy. She didn't take it and murmured:

"You dry me."

I did, delighted with her having asked me too, and delighted at the opportunity to fondle her breasts and pussy again. She let me dry myself, enjoying the way I was looking at her with a smirk, then enjoying the way I flopped my cock around, when I dried it and my balls. My towel was very wet when I hung it up. As we returned to the room, she asked:

"What are we going to do now?"

"Anything you want. We were talking about a beer and planning that."

"I didn't plan the shower."

"But it seemed to have been part of your 'everything'."

"It was, just hadn't thought about it."

"Beer?"

"Please, thank you."

When I turned back to her with the opened cans, she had straightened out the covers at the foot of the bed and was sitting on, looking out the window. Before she looked at me, she murmured:

"Love in the afternoon," then caught her breath and added:

"I wasn't supposed to say that," with an apologetic expresion.

"No," I agreed, handing her her beer and joining her on the bed.

"I didn't mean it like that; I know it isn't. It just slipped out."

"It can still be just as good, maybe better, relaxed, knowing that we – neither of us – is worried that the other one could think it had to be."

"Um-hmm," she agreed softly, and we drank. Then she said:

"Vicky said that once too, then explaining that you both didn't suddenly have a crush on each other."

"She was – is – right, just wickedly kissing cousins."

"Very, and now I know a little how wickedly!"

We grinned and drank again. Then Elsa said in more serious voice:

"A couple of times she said something that sounded like you almost lived together: 'our bathroom' once or twice. Something else, I can't remember."

She didn't look at me and took a sip. I was blushing, thankful that she hadn't looked and took much more than a sip, then replied, trying to make it sound only curious:

"Did she?"

Elsa nodded, taking another sip without glancing over at me.

I had a flood of thoughts. If she hadn't looked at me, she didn't want to see my reaction to what she had said, which meant that she was thinking the obvious, that we lived together, were siblings. Did she want me to insist that Vicky and I were only cousins, and that she had probably been referring to the times during the summer when we had been in one or the other of our supposedly different houses? Would Elsa believe that? Or would she believe that I was lying to her – bad for our nice relationship, and also for hers with Vicky? How would she react to confirmation of what she was probably thinking?

I had been stalling too long to have not immediately replied with truthful answer that refuted the implication of her remark. Elsa took another sip. Did she understand my quandary, respecting my hesitation to reply? I took a deeper breath and murmured:

"We are."

"Not just cousins?" she asked, still not looking at me.

God, she was being good about it! I nodded, then realizing that she couldn't see me, I murmured:

"Um-hmm."

"Hmmm? Kind of thought so. That's all right," she replied softly.

She turned her head and gave me small smile and shrugged. This time I did put my arm around her and give her a hug. She nodded with a better smile and murmured:

"Why not, if you do? My knowing isn't going to change anything."

"I hope not. Tell her I told you, well, how you asked and that I admitted that we aren't just cousins."

Elsa nodded again and took a sip, and I took one, and we relaxed. She glanced down at my soft cock and remarked:

"It looks kind a sweet and innocent like that."

"Sometimes it is, just like me."

"And when it isn't? What are we going to do?"

"Anything you want. I know what I want to do, what you both like to do."

"Mmmm! And what we like to have done. And what will happen, if I do what Vicky likes to do – 'a little'?"

"I'll love it – not that word. It will be very un-innocent."

"And I will be then too. What will happen?"

"Mmmm! I'll tell you when to stop, and then you just use your hand, and it will all shoot up."

"Oooh! More than once? What's it look like?"

"Three or four times, then probably just dribbling a little, thick white stuff."

"Ooh! Hm-hmm! Sounds like fun."

"For it and me."

"But she likes to do it."

"And how! She loves to lick and suck it. Sometimes she teases me and stops and sucks one of my balls, letting it relax a little."

"Hm-hmm! Want me to do that too? Does it feel good?"

"Just very nice, not so arousing, but so nice, and that she wants to do that."

"I'll do that too, just hadn't known that could be part of 'everything'."

"Mmmm! This is going to be better than I ever imagined," I replied with a grin, hugging her.

"For me too," she said with a grin, and we drank together.

While I was still thinking about how much better than any my fantasizes this was all being, she murmured:

"I want to, now, and then you can. Can we then do it again, like before?"

"If you want."

"I do," she replied, adding: "she said she liked to get between your legs."

"Um-hmm," I agreed and rolled my thighs apart.

She nodded and gave me a grin, as she moved off the bed. I moved forward on it, spreading my legs, sitting on the edge of the bed, as she knelt between between my feet. She glanced up at me with pleased smile and murmured:

"I want to. Just stop me in time."

"Of course, so you can see what happens."

"Um-hmm! Tell me if I'm doing it right."

"You will; you can't do it wrong."

She chuckled and fondled my cock and balls with both hands, murmuring:

"That was nice in the shower; I wanted to touch them, but didn't want to say so."

"Just asked if I meant we should have a shower?"

"But I wasn't thinking about how it would be."

"All the better."

"Um-hmm! Mmmm! I thinking it wants me to suck it."

My cock was beginning to rise. I nodded; it did. I was full of anticipation of how good it would feel, delighted that she was so openly eager to do it. Her hand was still just fondling it, her other one jostling my balls. We both watched my foreskin slip back. She chuckled softly and murmured:

"I never thought I would want to do this."

I just nodded again, not wanting to intrude on her thoughts. Her hand experimented with pushing my foreskin up, and she murmured again:

"It looks like it's almost made to be sucked, ... well, of course, really to do that, but almost as much to be sucked."

I nodded again. Its head was silky shiny. At the moment, it was only made to be sucked, and I recalled my thought when my sister sucked it, that it was just such a pleasure to be aroused without having to do anything, then remembering that I couldn't let her go all the way – not this time. Would she want to taste it? Would she want to do it again, then all the way, letting me shoot it in her mouth? But first, now ...

She hummed softly and lowered her head and kissed it, first just with her lips on it, and then – like a first French kiss – the tip of her tongue slid back and forth over its little slit. I moaned softly. Her tongue extended, sliding down the back of its head. When it tickled the little ridge there, my cock twitched up, bumping her nose, as I moaned again and murmured: