Elsa: Will She Or Won't She?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Got you by the balls! Now you have to do anything I want."

"Mmmm! You do. Bet you never said that before, either."

"No, and never thought I would."

"And what do you want me to do?"

"Mmmm! Let me do I want to."

"Hm-hmm! If it's what I think, hope, that should be easy."

"It is," she replied, turning her head up and giving me a grin.

"Hmm! In your pretty mouth?"

She nodded, licking her lips, and murmured:

"In my cock-sucking mouth."

"Oooh! To hear you say that!"

"Surprised me too. Being with you is having a bad influence on my language."

"I won't ask what else you could say. We could have just taken a nap, if you had kept your sweater and bra on."

"Hm-hmm! You really think so?"

"Well, I would have tried to let it be just a nap."

"Not sure I would have. Hmm? Pretty sure I wouldn't have. ... What else I could say? Hm-hmm! But I won't, just that it felt good, your finger there."

"I didn't think you would, but that's what I was thinking about too. Don't forget that you still have me by my balls."

Her grip of them had relaxed a little. It tightened again, and she nodded with a grin and said:

"Thanks for reminding me. Were you afraid that I had forgotten what I want to do?"

"Not 'afraid,' just didn't want you to forget."

"I haven't."

"She likes to start when it's all soft."

"Then I'd better start now."

"Um-hmm, and you don't have 'to have me by the balls' to make me let you."

"But I still like to hold them."

I didn't think that I had to tell her that I liked it just as much that she did. As she moved down between my legs, I moved back on the bed, glad that it was in a corner, so that I could sit up a little and watch her. My sister was going to be surprised when – if – Elsa told her everything we had done, very surprised; I couldn't remember that we had done as much in one afternoon, and it wasn't over yet.

Elsa drew the covers down with her as she crouched between my legs. Her fingers were still under my balls, just jostling them. She looked up at me with smile, licking her lips again, then grinned and said:

"With my cock-sucking mouth."

"I would never call it that, well, maybe."

"After I do it?"

"If you want me to."

She shrugged and looked down at my still small, soft cock, just jostling my balls. She murmured, more to herself: "Sweet, doesn't look like it can be like that and do all that."

It didn't, its foreskin was still covering its head the way it usually did. She raised it gently and licked, then chuckling and glancing up at me again, remarking:

"Tastes like me, and like Vicky."

"That good?"

"Not quite, just forgot that it would."

She lowered her head, and then most of my cock disappeared in her mouth. It didn't feel arousing, but it was delightful to watch, to watch her suck it completely in her mouth, her lips and nose down on my pubic hair. It still didn't feel arousing, but it was, the anticipation, and maybe the sensation of her sucking. Why was it called a blow-job, when it was all about sucking and licking?

She couldn't really lick yet, certainly not where it felt most arousing, but I felt it caressing the bottom of my cock, and could tell that it wasn't as soft as it had been, and then could feel her tongue press it up against her palet. I felt it move back on her palate. She nodded with a hum, moving her palate on it, but then she had to raise her head, letting an inch and then another inch slip from between her lips, but they were trying to draw up the loose skin. Another inch of my now stiff cock slipped out, and I felt the tip of her tongue playing with the edge of foreskin her lips had saved from slipping back. It suddenly occurred to me that cock-sucking could be as delightfully interesting as pussy-licking.

Playing? Teasing! She knew she was rubbing the soft, thin skin on where I wanted to feel her tongue rub the sensitive back of the head of my cock. Then the tip of her tongue tried to get between the foreskin and the engorged head of my cock. That felt much more arousing, making it twitch, and I moaned. She hummed, glancing up at me with smiling eyes. Damn! She knew just what she was doing! A girl couldn't know that the second time she was sucking a cock, but she did!

She relented, loosening the hold of her lips and letting the foreskin slip back. I moaned, as the rough surface of her tongue rubbed where I wanted to feel it most. She hummed and nodded her head, rubbing her palet on the other side of my aroused knob, and sucking. Did she want it to swell even more? It couldn't, but my cock could surge, couldn't help but surge in her warm mouth. How many times had it come already, could it come again? It wanted to, but could it give her as much as she wanted?

She wanted it, sucking as though she could suck it out of my cock, sucking too hard. I groaned and complained: "Not so hard."

Then she did everything but suck too hard: bobbing her head, forcing my cock deeper in her mouth than she had before, several times; and then drawing it back and licking, making it throb and me moan. Then she bobbed her head again, until my hips rocked up, thrusting it even deeper. Too deep in her throat; she complained with a gagging sound and grasped my cock to keep that from happening again. With that control, I let my hips do what they wanted, fucking my cock in her mouth, and she encouraged it, meeting its thrust with her mouth, as my cock slid in the tight clasp of her hand.

I was moaning, and she was. And then I was groaning, knowing that I was about to grunt and come, my cock about to spurt in her mouth. Should I warn her? Too late, I grunted, and my cock spurted! She started, hesitating for just an instant, then continuing to meet the next thrusts of my cock with her mouth and hand, humming sharply in her throat each time I spurted again. It felt like as many times as ever, but probably not as much. With a final groan, I held her head still. She nodded, and I felt her tongue slavering my semen around in her mouth. Had she really wanted it?

Her tongue was still moving, when she raised her eyes and nodded. Then she swallowed and nodded again. I smiled slightly and said:

"God that was good! I hope you really wanted to."

She just nodded again. Then it seemed that she almost reluctantly let my cock slip out of her mouth, raising her head and licking her lips. She gave me a wry smile and murmured:

"Say it, what you think about my mouth."

"If you insist: cock-sucking mouth, and so cock-sucking good, but I don't like to use the expression, even if it is so appropriate at the moment."

"Um-hmm, but I wanted to, and wanted you to."

"Come here and kiss me again, even if you swallowed it all."

"Hmm! I did, ... and wanted it and liked it. Wicked, cock-sucking wicked."

"Cock-sucking good," I countered.

She smirked and dove up on me, and we kissed. I barely tasted my semen on her tongue and in her mouth, wondering if after my other orgasms what she had gotten was diluted. I was holding the cheeks of her ass again. When we stopped kissing, she snorted and said:

"Wicked or good, I'll say that word too: 'asshole.' I liked that too."

"Any words we forgot?"

"Hmm! 'Pussy.' I won't say the other one for it."

"I don't like it either, but I love your pussy."

"Shouldn't have said that other word."

"No, sorry."

"I love your cock too. Now we're even, just cock and pussy."

"Um-hmm, if you kiss me again."

She did, we did, and then just lay there with her on me. I was thinking that I – no, we – owed my sister a lot for having talked us into all we had done. No, we – more Elsa – had chosen to do all we had done, but we still owed my sister a lot for suggesting that we do anything. Elsa murmured:

"A penny for your thoughts?"

"You can have them free: that we owe Vicky a lot."

"Um-hmm, occurred to me too. Pay her in kind, as best we can?"

"At least, but we would, anyway."

"We will, anyway – hm-hmm! – 'every way'."

"Couldn't be better."

"No. Oh, maybe a little, when I use my finger like you did."

"Um-hmm, she'll like that."

"And know that you did, and that I liked it."

"Are you going to tell her everything?"

"Won't she ask?"

"Probably. Something new, her having to ask, and you having a lot to tell."

"Mmmm! A whole lot! Her fault if she asks and then thinks we did more than she wanted us to."

"Her fault for wanting us to do anything."

"That's good; better than before: blaming me, blaming myself for taking off my bra and sweater."

"It was all to covers' fault."

"Even better, none of us."

"Kiss?" I suggested, and we did, enjoying it for longer than just to confirm our agreement.

Then I suggested:

"Another shower and then dinner?"

"Good idea," she agreed, and we got up.

It was a delightful pleasure to see her standing all naked again. On the way to the bathroom, she said that she had "to go" first. I smirked and replied:

"We do, in the shower, together."

"Hm-hmm! I know, we do too."

We chuckled and did. Elsa didn't need a suggestion from me to play with my cock, immediately guiding my stream up on herself. She gave a disappointed "uhn" when it died down, apparently before she wanted it to. Then she grinned and said:

"Now I've done that too."

"Really 'everything'," I agreed, not wanting to mention that she hadn't tasted it yet. And when we were washing each other's asshole, much better than we had during our first shower, I didn't mention that I sometimes licked my sister's, really the only other thing we hadn't done.

I dried myself enough to go and get a fresh towel for her, and then dried her. Somehow, that ended with my arms around her, and we enjoyed another kiss and a naked embrace. When we returned to the room, I said that I wanted to treat her to a good dinner. She replied that I couldn't treat her to anything better than all we had done. Then she smirked and said:

"Just dinner in the dining room. Hm-hmm! I want to go in there with you, thinking that no one could imagine how we've spent the day, that no one else could have spent it as good as we have."

"Hmm?! With a big grin on your – won't say it – mouth?"

"Just a big grin."

"But I can think it's one like that?"

"If you want to."

"Probably can't help it."

We chuckled and started getting dressed. When I saw her pull on her sweater without having put on her bra, she smirked and remarked:

"Feels good, and they don't really show. Well, some girls' bras don't hide them."

She held up her bra, one that probably didn't reveal when her small nipples popped out. Hers had under her sweater. She was right; some girls' nipples were more evident – or had the ones I had seen also not being wearing bras? This was going to be interesting, taking her in the dining room full of freshman classmates, only a few there with their dates, especially if someone joined us. We put on our coats, and she stuffed her bra in her coat pocket.

Elsa didn't give me big grins, worse, small smirks. Guys usually respected couples, not joining them, unless they knew their classmate better. I was sitting facing the service counter and saw Tim, my roommate, get served. He saw me. This was going to be interesting. He hadn't met Vicky, but he could have seen us together and could recognize that blonde Elsa was a different girl, knowing I had spent the afternoon in our room with her. As he approached our table, I whispered to Elsa that my roommate, Tim, was joining us. This was going to be very interesting! I hoped that he and Elsa could tactfully handle the conversation, not sure that I could.

Tim sat down, and I introduced him to Elsa. He smiled appreciatively, without a suggestion that he recognized that she wasn't Vicky, or that he was thinking about why I had wanted our room for the afternoon. Suddenly I realized that he would know, much too clearly; we hadn't remade my bed.

Fuck! I thought, my silent expletive much, much too appropriate, but at least I had recognized that whatever was said couldn't refute that we had been in bed together. Too damned "interesting"!

Tim remarked:

"I guess you go to ..." mentioning the name of the girls' college.

"Yes, of course. How'd you guess?" Elsa replied.

"All the most attractive girls go there."

"Thanks, but we're supposed to be known for being more intelligent than the debutantes at the junior colleges."

"You are, all of you, also attractive that way, but that doesn't mean that you all have to look like budding spinsters with a doctorate in something arcane."

This was going all right, I thought – so far. But then he looked at me and asked:

"How did you meet?"

I hesitated an instant too long. Elsa replied:

"I'm his s... cousin's roommate."

Thank God she could slur the S of sister with that of "his"! But had Tim seen my "cousin," the girl I had been with in our room for weeks? But she didn't have to be my cousin, just another girl, and he could wonder about my success with girls. Maybe I was being too apprehensive about the situation. Tim wasn't going to say anything to Elsa about my having been sleeping with another girl all fall. If he later said anything to me, I could try to deal with that then. He didn't have to assume that Elsa's roommate was that girl. Had my "cousin" also introduced me to her?

Elsa had started asking Tim about himself, hearing about his making the freshman track team. I could relax and join in the conversation, and we finished our meal. I offered to take Elsa's tray and joined Tim to return ours. I thought I should warn him about the appearance of our room and remarked:

"We forgot to remake my bed. Sorry."

"Hmm? Guess it shouldn't surprise me. Didn't want to ask."

"Thanks."

"Your cousin has a nice roommate. Well, I guess you know that. And the other one?"

"Tell you later, if you want to know."

He nodded. I hoped just in acknowledgement of what I had said, not that he wanted to know. We returned our trays and separated, and Elsa joined me. With a smirk, she took my hand and we left the building. I murmured that I had to tell him about our bed. She smirked again with a chuckle, clutching my hand.

We left the building. I suggested that we could see a movie, but she replied that she didn't want to, smiling and squeezing my hand. I agreed that I also didn't really want to, just apprehensive about returning to my room and facing Tim's possible questions. Elsa replied:

"I'll give you a big kiss at the bus stop," with good smile and squeeze of my hand.

"And get one, too," I replied, understanding that she wanted to return to her college.

As we walked to it slowly, she asked:

"What's he going to think when he sees our bed?"

"The obvious, I hope he doesn't ask too many questions."

"Does he know that Vicky is your 'cousin'?"

"I don't think so, just assume that he must have seen us together."

"Hmm? And then a first date with me, like that?"

"Not really a first date. Oh? He could have seen the three of us together."

"But not known that we are roommates?"

"Hmmm?! Almost worse; then he would have to think I just ed in bed with you, after being with her all fall."

"Well, it was more me jumping in bed with you, but, yeah, I hope he doesn't ask too much."

"Um-hmm, but maybe it would be best if I just tell the truth."

"That it was her idea?"

"Makes more sense than any other explanation, ... I think."

"Hm-hmm! He is going to be very surprised."

"Very! And what are you going to tell Vicky? Oh! You could tell her that we did just go to the science museum, and I could tell her the same."

"Hm-hm-hmm! That would be funny, but we would have to get the details straight."

"Yeah, I guess," I agreed, then chuckled and suggested:

"But then she would still be saying things to make you – and me - ask: 'You really want us to?'"

"Oh, that would be good; I do!"

She had squeezed my hand, but then gave me quizzical glance.

"I do too," I replied softly, squeezing her hand.

"Next time she has her period?" Elsa suggested.

"Even if you tell her everything we did."

"Hmm? Maybe both ways: the science museum this evening, not to make her envious, but when she and I can together again, admit that we really wanted to, after just talking about it."

"Mmmm! If you want. Wish I could be a fly on the wall."

"Hmm? And watch us?"

"That too!"

We both chuckled and stopped in the dark place near the bus stop. We embraced with our arms inside the other's coat and kissed. When my hands slid up inside her sweater, she hummed and loosened her embrace, letting my hands slide around and hold her breasts, and then one of her hands slid down and around and helped my swollen cock move around. When I aroused her nipples, she murmured: "I have to, too," and found the tab of my zipper.

Luckily, we were there too early for others to be waiting for the bus. Her fingers slipped inside my fly and found the opening of my boxer shorts, and then found my stiff cock. She hummed again, fondling it, and murmured:

"I just love to hold it."

"Like I do your breasts."

"Mmmm! Like that!"

My fingers were doing everything they could to arouse her nipples, and hers, to arouse my cock. We exchanged purring hums – until I saw another couple approached the bus stop.

"Have to stop," I murmured, sliding my hands back around her.

She nodded with disappointed sounding moan, squeezing my cock and then stuffing it back in my shorts. As she zipped up my fly, she chuckled softly and whispered:

"Wet panties," and held my hips to hers.

"Wish I could taste them," I whispered, and rubbed my stiff cock between us.

She hummed with a nod, and we kissed again. The other couple also was kissing. Then the bus arrived. As she was about to get on it, I said softly:

"Thank you for the suggestion to visit the science museum."

She turned her head back, giving me a smirk, and then was on the bus, waving, as it moved on.

* * *

The story will continue with chapter 5 of "A Picture = K Words In College." Both of them have to face their roommates before anything else can happen, but it will.