All Comments on 'Embracing the MILF Within'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhibited love.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Love it

love the description of the ay mom dresses too. Just love a woman who dresses like a woman with skirts, dresses and heels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MORE

I AGREE, JEREMY AND OLIVIA HAVE A LOT MORE CATCHING UP TO ACCOMPLISH. HE MOST DEFINATELY WILL BE MOVING BACK HOME

sexydad50sexydad50over 6 years ago
Too quick

Could be a lot better with some more development of new kind of relationship. Went too fast and ended kind of cliche for this genre,

" G " Really? Why not give ham a 12 incher as well?

That was really unrealistic.

trigudistrigudisover 6 years ago
"I want you to"

To is spelled too as in also. Sorry for the nitpick. Guess it's the editor in me.

unsure54unsure54over 6 years ago
Follow-up?

Will there be a part 2? I believe it is deserving of one. For the life of me, I thought her request was going to be for anal. LOL

dmarqt2000dmarqt2000over 6 years ago
Good Comparison

Like the story. It would be easier for her to move west (no one would know her there).

I like the Janet Mason reference (I like her work).

meme165meme165over 6 years ago

Has this been republished? I'm sure I have read it about six months ago

HoltarenHoltarenover 6 years ago
Wickedly good

I hope there will be more chapters. With assets like hers, why not show them off here, there and everywhere, like in sheer tops sans bra, unbuttend blouses and the like? Why not short skirts without knickers? Such beauty shouldn't be hidden away. Look forward to next part.

happymuffinhappymuffinover 6 years ago
What do i think, you ask well...

I think this is not a story to jerk off too, its a story for the people who want to read erotic storys, And I want more of those two.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

You are quickly becoming my favorite author on this site. Your stories are fucking hot, your writing style and skills are superb and you're always submitting new stories! Gave this story five stars and a favorite point. Hope to see a followup chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful

Would love a second part. Please!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

More, more, and more! I enjoyed it a great deal!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I liked it 5 stars

BUT parts I didn't like. What kind of slut whores her self out to make a sale??? Boob jobs are a deal breaker for me. a prefer B and C cup boobs and an A over a D all day long. Bigger than a D is a great reason to get breast reduction surgery. I prefer flat chested to fake boobs.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 6 years ago
Stopped at beginning of Page 2

Not for me, one of the few of yours i didnt like and forst that i couldnt finish. Sorry, 1*

maxx308maxx308over 6 years ago
Not bad

As others have mentioned the breast size was over kill and everything happened too quickly. There was no build up to the sex. But hey that's just my opinion.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
I was more interested

In his seat companion on the plane. She was a real woman who appreciated his attention. Why would be even want to get close to his mother after her bareback performance the night before? What did her companion leave behind?

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 6 years ago
Didn't have a chance to write a true critique of it

I thought you had a budding story between the son and the woman from the flight. However it was kind of obvious that she was meant to show him attracted to milf/mother types. You started to lose me when she lowered her blouse below her breasts for the restaurant scene. Yes, that is hot to see, but she didn't care how uncomfortable she made her son. She then forced him to talk about her "sexy changes", not a terrible thing but her anger and his immediate capitulation was a bit much.

You lost me when you made her an advertising whore. She basically went on a "date" with a client and loudly fucked him to get his business. She did this without warning her son he should go out with friends till late, or go back to the guys place. I ended up giving this two stars. Just because I didn't like the plot, doesn't mean you didn't write it well.

horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

I liked your story, you bridged the transition of his Mom from just plain Mom to a normal, working Mom who made body changes to suit her life now and is actually no different than other women or men; she's very horny and wants sex as much as she can. I think they need more dialogue about transitioning from just Mom and son to a mother and son who will live together as lovers and do whatever makes them happy. I think a few more chapters are in store; where her son should just start playing with her body and get to know it better. Hard sex, soft sex, slow make it last sex sessions and just plain fuck, suck, eat pussy and squirt his cum all over her. Do what feels good mutually and enjoy each other. The hotter the details the better the outcome from readers. Thank you.

ArmyBikerArmyBikerover 6 years ago
quickly took a nose dive

Started well then mom did too much surgery and her entire personality changed too much. Mom showed that she would sleep with men for her job, big negative, then she brought the guy gone knowing her son was there. No real transition from normal mom soon relationship to lovers.

boaman007boaman007over 6 years ago
Liked it

You can't please everyone. Are there things in stories I don't like, sure but if I can get past it and still enjoy the story I do. I felt like it went a little fast but if it was slower paced someone would complain about the length. I do think we deserve more to see how they can work things out because mom will need to make some big changes, can she?

arklight53arklight53over 6 years ago
Great!

No complaints here. Further adventures with mom and maybe finding a business card in a jacket pocket from the lady on the plane. Write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

I hope you are writing part two to this story. I hope you keep up the good work. :)

SnapDpSnapDpover 6 years ago
Too Fast

I loved how this story started out with Daphne on the plane as an appetizer to hot mature women. I didnt like how slutty the mom was and how quickly they jumped across the line to lovers with out any previous lingering kisses, or accidental contact, or something to push them into the lust that happened almost out of nowhere.

All that being said: i love the idea of them continuing there relationship. Daphne could reappear later too

chytownchytownover 6 years ago
Very Hot And Entertaining Story****

Thanks for sharing.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 6 years ago
On the bright side...

there are a number of checks that have to be overcome to get a mother and son to have sex together...

One: mom must like and want sex (even if not considering the son). Check.

Two: repeat step one from son's perspective. Check.

Three: Mom must be attracted to guys of a category that the son falls into (age, body type, personality). Check.

Four: repeat step three from son's perspective. Check.

Five: mom must see son as someone she'd do if only... he weren't her son. Check.

Six: repeat step five from son's perspective. Check...

About only thing remaining (though a big thing) is: would you have sex with the other?

Mom, in this case, told son to not think of her as his mom (though she didn't expect this step) and he managed that... And by telling him that, in her head she kind of had to do the same...

Not a HUGE leap at this point... sure, still a leap... but not a "never gonna happen" leap... I would have preferred a few more days of leaping in their heads too... but not absolutely vital...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
91,213 views & 27 comments in 2 weeks! THE MAIN THING FOR ME IS I TOTALLY LOVE THE STORY & GAVE IT A 5 (5.0/5.0 = 100% = A+). THIS IS A HOT SEX STORY & A LOVE STORY 2 IN 1!

I am into mom-son incest stories but not all of them are my cup of tea. This one however is totally my cup of tea & then some & then just a tad bit more! BRAVO!

Myslutwife17Myslutwife17over 6 years ago
Great read! 5*’s

Can’t wait for chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great start

Want to see where you go with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

Brilliant writing!

olblueyesolblueyesover 6 years ago
that was fu n.

well written, well paced, somewhat standard incest story line, not very exciting, but decent.

SnapDpSnapDpover 6 years ago
Suggestion

Just a suggestion... since some readers didnt like story with the mom, maybe it was a dream while he was on the plane. Eyeing Daphnee and feeling guilty about it set his subconscious to dream about his mom in that way... It is a long flight from west to east coast. Maybe the story kicks off in chapter 2 where daphnee embraces the MILF within, because her husband is such a slug he just wanted to sleep and drink beer the whole vacation.

Meanwhile the narrator, a young handsome man gives her some much needed attention. She could wake up the narrator on the way to the bathroom and then give a nice BJ for appreciating her body. Then the hot stewardess breaks it up and they have to try to continue it after they land.

Lol very obvious where you were going with this one. Haha. All kidding aside... looking forward to chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More please

I would love to see where you go with the next chapter.

jesemmojesemmoalmost 6 years ago
Excellent

I loved the story and will be disappointed if you don't do a second or third chapter.

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsalmost 6 years ago
Good reading

I enjoyed every word and stroke. I hope you have more chapters.in work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not a fan of a mom being

Just not a fan for a Mom being a straight out slut with no sense of self pride. She is pretty much a prostitute for job. Only way she gets sales is get drunk and fuck clients. She might as well work the streets. The way you make her sound. Her self image must be shit if she had to have all the work. Guess that is why she act like a common whore off the streets. Hope her son goes a get tested cause she prolly gave him some disease since she just fcuked the guy the night before and no rubber!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

to anonym, if you have a constructive criticism it is a good thing, but it seems you forgot that this is ENTERTAINMENT. At least the author had the guts to write the story, you didn't have the balls to just say you didn't like it.. if you don't like it don't read it.. and move on...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great

I love this type of story about a son getting together with his mom after she has fucked another guy the night before. My one comment is about Olivia's pussy being nice and juicy when when Jeremy went down on her. She wasn't just turned on, it would have still been full of come from the guy that just spent half the night fucking her.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
So Hot

That was such a HOT story. I was a bit shocked when she brought the client home with her son there but maybe she planned that to seduce him. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good Story!

Hope you have at least one more chapter in the works. Jeremy could talk his mother into having her tubes untied, and then the two of them could have at least two babies together. Then she could have her tubes tied off again. Just an idea maybe? Looking forward to reading more about Jeremy and his sexy, gorgeous Mom. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot

Absolutely hot story but think it would have benefitted witha bit more build up from.the time the young guy left to the son having a go. They got over the issue a bit quick. Still liked it though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I need more

I am becoming a huge fan of your work. I need more if this series too!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I do find it hard to read and enjoy the story. The mother is saying she wants to have fun but combines that with her job which makes her look like a prostitute. She also rather gets fucked by a client than spends the evening with her son that just came home. She herself said it herself, that she stoped being a mother because he grew up but then she makes him feel guilty for not being a son.

The story feels weird and manipulative.

If the son wouldn't have made any advancements she would've used him as a son while not being a mother.

A stark contrast to other story of yours that i have read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Don't really like this story, his mom seems to be proud of the fact that she is sleeping with clients to get deals done. The whole setting of the story is leaning more into cuckoling (in my opinion) the son and using him while hes there only to forget about him when he leaves.

If i remeber correctly she said that she has done her job as a mom and now its her time or something like that. This, to me is really confusing and a terrible thing to say as a mother, since that implies that the mother/son relationship is over.

The whole story gives of a vibe of a increibly selfish mother that just uses others for her own gains and the son is makes a temporary apperance(?).

I really enjoy the other stories so far, this one just wasn't my cup of tea.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Think

I think his mother is a slut.After shagging her ,he should have got tested for STDs.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

She’ll need to give up her client fucking for her son. Other STD testing is required every time.

RRC2RRC2about 3 years ago

This story is a fantasy. The comments that I have read are much to serious for the fantastic nature of the story. Lighten up, people. This is a fun read.

Is this where we get Never look a gift cock in the face?

THANKS

DapitbullDapitbullalmost 3 years ago

Add to this please

KinkCuriousInNJUSKinkCuriousInNJUSover 2 years ago

I tend to agree with some of the comments here. I find it incredibly hard to reconcile a mother who has just decided to become a total slut and fuck anything that apparently walks, not to mention that her son she hasnt seen in years comes home and the first night she fucks some random dude while her son is there? Too much to drink or not, you knew damn well he was going to hear everything. I would have made it a point to call her out on the fact that she waited so long for me to come home, only to fuck a random client the day i come home. Fantasy or not, this is not the right kind of story for me.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Nice story. Needs to have another chapter. AAAA++++

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Hawt und Zexxi!

11/10!!!!!

fletch1785fletch1785almost 2 years ago

I think Daphne deserves her own story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great 👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Had her tits made a little too big. Screwing her som was ok and hot but she did not need to fuck everything that walked to get business.

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

Of course she’s wet. He’s getting sloppy seconds. No thank you.

anubeloreanubeloreover 1 year ago

I guess we're supposed to assume that the condoms he found were for people like that client/"stud" so she didn't actually let him cum inside her. That's what I'm going to assume anyway. Still not my favorite premise, even so. Is she going to keep screwing her clients? Ah well. I hadn't read this story in a while, but I saw rbloch66's comment and my interest was piqued.

01Timber6701Timber6712 months ago

Giving her son sloppy seconds,, of course she’s going to be wet and she allowed him to eat her out after she fucked her client the night before

Sad story 2 ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved it and he had sex with her after she had sex with her client but she had a shower before and maybe she washed herself clean before she had sex with her son!!!!!!!!!!! Gave it 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great read. 5 for this story. But a few more chapters required please. And I have been noticing a few comments about Jeremy getting sloppy seconds. These guys probably don't pay attention to what they read. You have clearly mentioned that when Olivia comes down to the kitchen her hair was wet, which means she had taken a shower and cleaned herself up. There was no sloppy seconds.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well I liked the flow of the story and the sex was good.

There's nothing wrong with being a little slutty in the throws of passion, but I didn't like that his mother whored herself out for a commission at work .

That changes what she is...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous