Embracing the MILF Within

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held her, one arm snug around her sculpted midsection, and one hand on her ass, caressing softly, awaiting her answer. I kissed her again, just under her ear, causing another shiver of arousal. I knew the battle she was waging. Until this morning, I was fighting it myself. My left hand slid upward, until I cupped her right breast for the first time. She moaned again, and her head lolled back.

"Oh, fuck... No," she shuddered. "Don't stop. Take me, Jeremy. Take me to bed, and make me yours. I need you."

"That's my girl," I smiled, as she turned in my grasp. Her movement dragged the front of her robe open, and I caught a brief glimpse of her spectacular breasts, bare and so very alluring, before she buried her face in my chest. I wrapped both arms around her, holding her close, and felt her body flinch as she sobbed. I let her weep for a minute, rubbing her back and shoulders, until she finished, and remained silent in my arms.

"What was that about?" I asked, touching her chin with my hand. She tilted her head back, and smiled up at me.

"I just realized..." she began, her eyes moist, but happy. "I said I didn't want to be married again, and I don't. I said I wasn't having any more children, and I can't. But..." she smiled again, "... I just realized that I DID want to be loved, again, and it occurred to me that I already was, by a wonderful man, who would never hurt me. You said if I were any other woman, you'd be all over me? Well, if you were any other man, I'd let you. In fact, I would probably be chasing you... so strong, and handsome, and caring. I can't believe some other woman hasn't snapped you up already."

She leaned back a bit, exposing her chest to my eyes again. Her breasts were incredible, and with the red hair and new, slimmer body, she really was a whole new woman. Still my mother, but so very different than the one I remembered.

"So, if I'm going to be 'just Olivia', and you can be 'just Jeremy'," she giggled, watching my eyes roam her purchased pulchritude, "I think we should see just how good Olivia and Jeremy can be together."

"And just how bad Olivia can be?" I asked, smiling down at her.

"Oh, yes... That too," she breathed, tiptoeing up. "I can be very good at being bad."

I met her halfway, pressing my lips to hers. I'd kissed my mother thousands of times, but always on the cheek. Her lips were soft, and moist, and they kissed back, parting eagerly to allow our tongues to explore, while my hands did the same, grasping and groping her everywhere. She moaned, and returned the favour, grabbing my ass.

"Mmmmmm, bedroom, now," she sighed, when we paused for breath.

"Absolutely," I replied, and scooped her up in my arms. She giggled, and rested her head against me.

"How very gallant," she smiled. "Your mother taught you well."

"Yes," I chuckled. "She's a very modest woman. I'm not sure she knows just how beautiful she is, and always has been."

"Maybe you could tell her, in some subtle fashion," she giggled. "Or, you could just take her to bed, and fuck her brains out. Either one would be fine."

"It's always good to have options," I nodded, carefully weaving through doorways and across the house. Down the hallway, we arrived at her bedroom door. "Last chance to change your mind," I told her.

"After you carried me to this point?" she asked, with a raise of her eyebrow. "No one has done that since your father, and he only did it over the threshold. Jeremy, you're just confirming my choice by being so considerate, and giving me a chance to retreat. I don't need one. I'm sure. Olivia is absolutely certain... but your Mother is a little nervous. She hopes she doesn't disappoint you."

"As if you could," I smiled, stepping into the room. I gently placed her on her feet, and her robe chose this moment to slip off her shoulders. She made no effort to stop it, letting it pool around her ankles, to stand nude before me.

"This is me," she said softly, her voice a quiver of desire.

If I wasn't already hard, that would have done it for me. She sure didn't look like a fifty-one year-old mother of one, and I, being the one, took in the view with a curious mixture of excitement and guilt. Excitement was winning.

Being a young man in the internet age, I'd seen more than a few minutes of porn, so had also seen a few scars from the surgeon's knife. But, as medical science had advanced, so had the techniques of those surgeons. The scars got smaller, and were better hidden. By doing it all at once, Mom had only one scar; the long one, from hip to hip, caused by the tummy tuck. Even that one was very thin, and faded. It would normally be hidden by her panties, or a bathing suit, but since she was wearing nothing but a nervous smile, it was visible, if only slightly.

She was beautiful, even more so nude. The bra she had worn held her breasts high, and made them look unnaturally round, but without it, they hung just a little, taking on a more natural teardrop shape. Still huge, of course, and oh so enticing, especially when crowned, as they were, with the large, dark areolas and thick, erect nipples of a past mother. I didn't remember suckling from those nipples as an infant, but I looked forward to doing it now.

Right now.

I stepped closer, and knelt, bringing her breasts to a convenient tasting level, which I immediately took advantage of, grabbing both large globes with my hands and latching onto her left nipple.

"Mmmmmm, that's my baby boy," Mom sighed, ruffling my hair with her fingers as she pulled me tight to her body. "I love being suckled. Always have."

Moored to her left breast, I gnawed and sucked her nipple furiously, bringing it to its fullest excited length. I loved the rubbery feel of her erect nub between my teeth, and under my tongue. I could hear her moaning softly in enjoyment, especially when my hand released her right breast and slid down her side, coming to rest on the side of her thigh. As my hand slid around and up between her legs, she shifted position slightly, making room for my fingers by spreading her stance wider. What I felt was nearly enough to make me abandon her succulent breast to investigate further, but I remained moored to her nipple happily.

Mom's pussy was very wet, and very smooth, and her lips were very loose and floppy. My fingers explored the warm, wet cleft, and found the large, stiff nub that was her clitoris. When I touched it, Mom's legs quivered, and she moaned deeply.

"Oh fuck, if you're gonna do that, I might need to sit down," she groaned. "My legs are a little shaky when I'm excited, and believe me, I'm very excited."

Mom pulled back slightly, extracting her nipple from my lip lock with a distinct 'pop'. She perched on the edge of the bed, and spread her legs for my viewing pleasure. I smiled.

I'd had a girlfriend once, who set me straight about the colloquial terminology for a woman's sexual apparatus. Breasts, for example, were titties when they're small. Boobs, jugs, knockers... that sort of thing... were designations reserved for the larger versions, and she proudly sported a pair that qualified, as did Mom's new pair, as knockers. That girlfriend also had a similar rating for vaginal attributes. A girl with thin, tight lips on her sex had a pussy; cute, feminine, and conservative. She had the other end of the scale, as did Mom; a vagina surrounded by thick, dangling, distended lips, and dripping with arousal. Add a clit of epic proportions, and you have not a pussy, but a cunt.

Oh, what a cunt.

Mom leaned back on her elbows, and lifted her spread legs high. I looked up from between her legs, and saw her smile.

"Do you like my vagina? Would you like to taste it?" she purred.

"Oh, yeah!" I nodded, shuffling forward on my knees. I leaned close, inhaling her surprisingly sweet scent, while I gave her juicy gash a closer inspection. I had never seen anything so sexy, even in movies. Her inner labia pouted out, long, swollen, and nearly purple in colour. Not a hair was in sight. A small patch of bright pink interior peeked out through the gaping, dripping wet lips. I just had to lick it.

"Mmmmmm, yes darling, lick Momma's pussy, like a good boy," she moaned, laying back on the bed. She crossed her ankles behind my head, and grabbed a handful of my hair, just to be sure I wasn't going anywhere.

Like that could happen...

Mom's syrupy juices were delicious, and I dipped my tongue as deep inside her as it would reach, opening her lips wider with each lick. She continued to moan softly, enjoying the attention, eagerly awaiting my eventual touch to her clit, which was standing up, begging for contact. I made her wait.

"God, Jeremy, that feels good, but... Oh, please... Do it... My clit, please? Suck on my clit? Oh, honey, I need it so bad," she pleaded, writhing under my tongue.

Well, all you had to do is ask...

I swirled my tongue around the stiff bud, and pulled it up between my lips.

"Oh, fuck! YESSSS!" she hissed, through clenched teeth. Her grip on my hair tightened. "Yes! That's what Momma likes! Momma likes to cum. Make me cum, Jeremy. Eat my pussy, and make me cum. I want to cum all over your face. Would you like Momma to cum all over your face?"

"Mmmmm hmmm," I moaned, nibbling her clit dutifully. I slipped a finger into her drenched cunt, then added a second, slowly sliding them in and out while I gave her clit a severe tongue lashing. Amongst her moans, I could hear quiet words of encouragement and urgency. Her thighs quivered, and I knew she was getting close. Those words of encouragement grew into screams.

"Oh god! Oh yes! Fuck, yes, do it! Uh huh, just like that. A little more. Oh, fuck, honey, I'm gonna cum! Oh god! Fuck, so good! I'm gonna cum! Oh! Oh! Oh! OH! OH YEAH! I'M CUMMING, BABY! YOU'RE MAKING MOMMA CUM! OH FUCK! UHHN! UHNNN! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK, YESSSSSS!"

Mom's body twisted as the orgasm hit, but she kept her grip on my head, and I kept my grip on her clit, even when she gushed sweet juices. Only after her body wilted did I let go, and lick her clean, perking up her body at her chest, which rose and fell with each desperate breath. Her nipples looked like hat pegs, and I kissed my way up her body to resume exploring them when I was done between her legs.

Done for the moment, at least. I still had every intention of introducing her cunt to my extremely hard cock.

Mom's hands pulled at my shirt, wanting to feel bare skin against her, and I quickly yanked it off over my head before returning to her breasts.

"Mmmmmm, you like them, huh?" she asked.

"Not at all," I quickly smiled, and latched on again. I just loved gnawing on the rubbery teat. Perhaps I did as a baby. Maybe someday I'd ask.

While I nursed, Mom reached around, running her hand up my back from my ass to my shoulders, then back down. On the return trip, her fingers slid under the waistband of my shorts, coming to rest on my bare rump.

"You're certainly not a skinny little boy, anymore," she smiled. "I saw your chest in the tub yesterday. You're in great shape, honey."

"So are you," I replied, switching breasts.

"Thank you dear," she giggled, "but I paid for my shape. I've got receipts, and everything. You like what you see?"

"Mom, I love what I see, and I love you," I said softly, looking up from her chest so she knew I meant it.

"And I love you, honey," she nodded. "I'd love to see what you've got for me. Please? Show me, honey?"

Mom's eyes fell to the bulge in my shorts as I stood up from between her legs. I saw them open wider in surprise, and she smiled.

"My god, Jeremy, really? Is that all you?" she asked, putting one hand to her mouth. The other instinctively reached out, and palmed the warm lump. "May I?"

"Take my cock out, Mom," I told her. "I want you to."

Her hands shook a little, as she unsnapped the front of my shorts. She rolled them down over my hips, inch by inch, carefully freeing my shaft, until it sprung loose, long and straight, inches from her face.

"Oh, Jeremy," she whispered, and inhaled deeply, drawing in the scent of the pre-cum that leaked freely from the tip of my cock. "I'm really going to like this. Damn, honey! Your father was never this big. Where'd it come from?"

"Don't know," I replied, flexing it and bouncing it in front of her eyes, which never left it. She was mesmerized. "Don't care. It's here, and it's yours."

"Yes," she smiled, licking her lips. "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth, or the dick, as the case may be. Such a nice dick."

Mom wrapped her hand around the thick shaft, and pumped it a few times, then squeezed. A fresh drop of clear fluid oozed out, and she sighed.

I sighed too, as her mouth opened wide to swallow me. I felt her tongue swirl around the head, and she sucked hard, pulling me deeper into her warm, wet embrace. She began to slowly bob her head, while I stood, fingers entwined in her luscious red hair.

"Yes, Olivia," I groaned. "Suck my cock."

She paused, and pulled back for a moment, leaving my saliva coated shaft for her hand to stroke.

"Mom. Call me Mom. It's so nasty. Besides, you made Momma cum with your tongue. It's only fair that Momma return the favour. Cum for me, honey. Let Momma suck your big, hard cock, until you shoot that lovely, sticky juice down my throat. I want my baby boy's cum in my mouth. You can do that for me, right?"

She didn't wait for an answer, especially one so blatantly obvious. Her mouth once again enveloped my cock, managing to gulp down almost half of it before it hit the back of her throat. Subsequent attempts claimed a little more, as I shoved past her gag reflex. At last, she took the whole thing, her lips tight around the base, sucking furiously.

"Oh, Mom, you wicked, wicked woman... That feels incredible!" I grunted, fucking her face gently. Her hands, no longer needed on my cock, grabbed my ass, directing the pace of my strokes into her throat. "So fucking good. I'm getting close, Mom. Are you ready?"

She squealed in delight, and patted my ass, telling me to go for it. With her head in my firm grasp, I humped her mouth, feeling saliva drooling out past her lips, and dripping off my balls. The fuse was lit.

"GNNAAAHHHHHNNNNNNNOHMYGODDDD!" I groaned, spewing deep down her throat. She pushed back, sliding my cock partially out, and milking it with her hands while her cheeks hollowed with her effort. Her eyes looked up into mine, so blue and perfect, while I exploded, over and over, filling her mouth with hot semen that she swallowed happily. Amid my noises of release, I could hear her moaning her enjoyment. Finally, I was empty, but she kept sucking. If anything, she sucked harder, driving me past that oversensitive point. I realized at last what she was doing; keeping me hard. It worked.

"Oh god, that was so hot!" she gasped, laying back now. A thick string of spit hung from my cock. "Fuck me, honey! I need it so bad! Fuck Momma hard!"

My cock seemed to have a guidance system of its own, and easily found her juicy receptacle, sliding deep inside her with one long stroke.

"Yes, that's it baby," she moaned, wrapping her legs around my waist. "Fill Momma's pussy with that beautiful cock. It fits so nicely. Now fuck me, honey. Fuck me hard, and fast, and deep, until I scream."

No son ever had such pleasurable chores to perform. I did as she asked, pounding her into the mattress, while she screeched in delight, and clawed at my back. I felt her body quake as she came again, and again.

"Oh god, yes, honey, you're so fucking good!" she groaned. "Don't stop! I love it!"

I loved it, too, but I felt like a change in position might be in order. I pulled out... she whimpered... and directed her into position on all fours. Her whimpers changed to moans of anticipation, as I lined up and skewered her again. I grabbed her hips, and resumed thrashing her cunt as before.

"Yeah, that's it, baby! God! You go so deep like this!" she gasped, lowering her upper body to the bed, leaving her ass high. "I'm gonna cum again!"

From my point of view, well, I just loved fucking doggy style. It felt fantastic, of course, as her slippery pussy gripped the full length of my cock in a rippling, muscular embrace. The added benefit, obviously, was that I could watch my penis spitting those thick, floppy lips wide open. I always found that sight very exciting, even when the pussy in question wasn't that of my mother.

This? Well, this was off the charts. If she hadn't given me that spectacular blowjob earlier, I'm certain I would have already pumped her full of incestuous semen. As it was, I managed to last this long.

But no longer.

"Fuck! I'm cumming!" I groaned. Mom lifted her shoulders, pushing back against me while I spurted deep inside her.

"Mmmmmm, yes, cum in Momma's pussy," she moaned, undulating her hips against mine. "So nice and warm."

I was done, and I withdrew, collapsing on the bed beside her. She rolled on her back, dipping her fingers into her spunk filled vagina, and licking them clean.

"I, um, I think I've blown my nomination for mother of the year," she panted, catching her breath. Her chest heaved and quivered, attracting my hands.

"Well, you'd certainly get my vote," I laughed, palming her tits.

"I can't believe I just fucked my son," she smiled, rolling on her side, and propping her head up on her elbow. "Even worse, I liked it. I can't wait to do it again. I must be the worst mother in history. Good thing no one else knows."

Her hand reached out, and grabbed my sticky, exhausted cock, stroking it gently. It twitched in response to her touch.

"Damn. Such a nice, big cock," she moaned. "You wanna go again, right?"

"I might need a few minutes, but hell yeah!" I grinned. "Just try and stop me. I'm gonna fuck you all day and all night, until I have to go."

I watched her smile fade, as she realized I was only here for another two weeks. Her happiness had an expiry date.

Or maybe not. I rolled on top of her, while she looked away, trying not to cry.

"Mom, look at me please?" I asked. It took her a few seconds to gather the courage, but she did meet my gaze. "I do have to go back, but I don't have to stay there," I told her. "If you want me to, I can move back here. I'll just restart my business in this area. Would you like me to come home?"

I saw the joy return to her face, and she wrapped her legs around my waist, pulling me tight against her body. She grabbed my head and kissed me hard, sucking my tongue passionately, and moaning softly. Her kiss was aflame with desire, and my cock responded, stiffening rapidly.

"Yes, please," she smiled, when we at last parted. "I'd like that, very much. There's one other thing you can do for me, if it's not too much trouble?"

"Anything," I nodded. "Anything at all."

"More," she moaned, spreading her legs wide again. "I want more. Fuck me, honey. Stick that big, beautiful cock in my pussy, and make me scream again, and never stop. Can you do that for me?" Her hand reached down, finding my now fully erect cock, and pointing it at the target. She arched her eyebrows suggestively. "That, and take out the garbage."

"Right," I smiled, pushing inside her smoothly. "I'll get to the garbage, later."

"Mmmmmm, yes," Mom sighed. "Much, much later!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeremy and his mother, Olivia would seem to have some catching up to do.

What do you think?