All Comments on 'Emerald Eyes'

by MrPezman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
alphataalphataover 16 years ago
Beautiful

Excellent story, wonderful build up, it shows a deep respect and admiration for female form and beauty.

Keep on writing, your stuff is great!

alphata

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story!

Keep up the great writing. The detail was amazingly erotic without being overdone and the story felt like it had a natural flow. Hope a second chapter of Val and Stephen is on the way!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Pretty good

I had a couple complaints, though, but small things. One being that Valerie is 5'9'' and 125 lbs? That is rediculous. She'd be emaciated if that were true. Try getting your proportions right. Also, it was a little too perfect that the teacher appeared out of nowhere at just the right moment. And finally, the whole emerald eyes thing is SUCH a cliche. Fortunately you didn't continue that theme for too long. Beside those complaints, it was a good story.

Purveyor1Purveyor1over 14 years ago
Nice~~~

I enjoyed your story~~ just nice read, Thank you~~

David

StarofAirdrieStarofAirdriealmost 13 years ago

You sir are an awesome writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice Story

But when you got to the sex the story moved too fast. For me, the getting there is what's erotic, and there wasn't enough 'getting there'.

auhunter04auhunter04about 12 years ago
the Jock

you let him waaay to easy. There are a few crimes that the only just punishment is death. Two be Rape and the other "excessive harm to a child"--a good swat is not excessive. the same action with a coathanger is.

Notice that both of these take something from someone that is irreplaceable

Neat story, I am a sucker for white kinght and knight rewarded stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Missed an opportunity

As a law enforcement student, that character should have been able to attempt to have handled the situation with the teacher stepping in as back up. That character seemed weak.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
Yep....

Nice guys don't always finish last. Great story!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrPezman@MrPezman
Getting older, wishing I'd taken advantage of more opportunities. I like to write, and, at the same time, I hate it. It is a fickle mistress, and it flees when I'm depressed, leaving me unable to write. It's been a while since I've been on here, but I will try to add more stor...