Emerging Desires Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth looked at Annie. "Lets go."

"Sure." The girl said. She looked at Annie. "How about you let me know the next time you will be working late?" She winked at Annie, but Beth saw it as well. The two departed as the girl started pushing the squeaky cart and humming some blues tune neither of the girls recognized.

In the street, Beth had to spend a few minutes calming Annie down. In the end, she had convinced her that the cleaning person could never make such an outlandish accusation believable and that if she tried, Beth would counter with claims that the cleaner was stealing books or something and get her fired.

"Come on, get in the car. I'll drive you home." Beth said.

"No, it's okay. I'll catch the late bus." Annie offered.

Beth was at the driver side door of her charcoal Lexus. She put her arms on the top and smiled. "Did you not hear what that cleaning woman said? Do you really want to get on a bus smelling like sex?" She nodded at the passenger door. "A lot of sex?"

Annie opened the door and slid in.

"I think I made a big mistake tonight." Annie said.

"Having the best sex in your life was a mistake?" Beth replied.

"I put my job at risk." Annie offered.

"Your job?" Beth said. "Sweetie, I'm on the board. I know what you earn." She shook her head. Hell, the janitor likely makes more than you."

"We are total strangers." Annie said.

"Well, look how close we have become in just 24 hours." She laughed. "Hell, who knows where we'll be a month from now."

That made Annie laugh. "Fine. Tell me something about yourself. Something I don't know."

Beth looked at Annie. "Really? You want to play this game?"

"Yes." Annie replied.

"Fine. I'm married." Beth said.

When the car stopped at a red light, Beth looked at Annie. She was setting there with her mouth open. Beth used a finger under Annie's chin to close it. "Don't worry baby. She is young, gorgeous, and an incredible lover and I can't wait for you to meet her.

"How could you not tell me?" Annie asked.

"Sweetie, you saw her at the park. We were holding hands for Christ's sake." Beth grinned. "Don't try to tell me you were not still watching."

Annie grinned. "Of course I was."

Beth patted Annie's bare thigh. "I'll arrange for the three of us to get together. You can see for yourself." She ran her hand along Annie's inner thigh.

Annie still didn't look convinced.

"We have a very open relationship." Beth shrugged. "I have lovers. She has lovers. We have lovers. We love each other very much and we want us both to be as happy as possible."

Once at Annie's apartment building, she watched until Annie was all the way inside. She picked up her phone and pressed the number 1 on speed dial.

"So, tell me?" A sultry sexy female voice was on the other end of the call.

"Well," Beth said. "I invited her to come for a visit and meet you sometime."

"That good, huh?"

"Better." Beth said. "Gotta go. Traffic is a mess. Be home in twenty. By."

"By." Lea said. She was smiling when she hung up the phone. She was always excited when Beth found them a new girl to play with

It was a few days later when someone put a book on the counter As Annie was busy at the desk. When she looked up, the African American girl was standing there. Smiling.

"Relax." The girl was leaning over the counter whispering. "You are one pretty white girl."

Can I help you?" Annie asked.

"Yes." The girl said. She lowered her voice even more. "I know where you two were." She said.

"What?" Annie asked.

"Third floor." She said. "The storeroom."

Annie started to deny what the girl was saying. The girl waved her off. "No matter." She grinned at Annie. She pointed to her watch and held up seven fingers. She winked and then she was gone.

Annie didn't leave at her usual four o'clock time. She told Ms. Crawford that she was going to do some research. At 6:30 she was in the woman's toilet with a stall door locked. At five after seven, she made her way quietly upstairs in the now empty library toward the storage room.

Unlike Beth, The cleaning girl was leaning against the hallway wall. Arms crossed. "It's after seven."

Annie shrugged and went past the girl and into the old conference room. The girl followed.

"My name Lisha by the way. I figure we should at least know each other's names." She leaned against the table. "Come on over here baby."

Annie didn't like her calling her that. But she moved closer to where Lisha could slip her arms around Annie. She pulled her close. "Hope you don't mind black girls kissing you."

Annie shook her head no. "I don't mind." She shrugged. "Never kissed a black girl."

Lisha pulled her close. When her lips found Annie's, they were soft and moist, and the girl was a gentle as she could be. "I ain't never had me no white girl. I ain't never had no girl at all as pretty as you.

Her hands were working Annie's skirt up as she kissed her. Lips, neck, cheeks, everywhere. The girl seemed sexually hungry. That was when the girl knelt and ran her hands up under Annie's skirt. She found the top of her panties and greedily pulled them down. Annie did her best to step out of them without falling.

Lisha turned Annie to face the table and crawled behind her. "Lean yourself over baby." She pushed her skirt up over her back and out of her way.

It was then that Annie realized that this girl actually wanted her, not the other way around. She eased over the table and worked her feet as far apart as she could. She arched her back presenting the most delicious site this black girl had ever seen.

Her hands touched those creamy white ass cheeks. She gently spread them. "You best not be in no hurry tonight. Lisha got herself a real special honey."

When Annie felt Lisha's tongue lick at her rosebud, She sucked in air. When Lisha pressed the tip of that tongue in her rear entrance, she began to slow hump Lisha's mouth.

"You like this, yes?" Lisha kissed both her ass cheeks. "Your ass is magnificent." But then, Lisha moved down and began licking Annie's pussy. She stabbed into her vagina. Spread her labia and finally flicked her clitoris. Over and over she assaulted Annie's sex.

Annie was humping her ass into the air, riding that tongue as she began dripping juices onto Lisha's tongue. That girl was lapping it up as fast as Annie was producing it.

Annie's legs began to shake. She was moaning and humping. Lisha took the hint that Annie's climax was very close. She left that sweet pussy, spread those ass cheeks once more and jammed her tongue as deep into Annie's ass as her tongue would reach. She had her girl's ass spread, pinned to the table. She was coming hard. That was when two fingers pinched Annie's swollen clitoris.

Annie nearly passed out. She began to squirt all over the floor. All over Lisha's fingers. Lisha just held her there until every last quiver had subsided.

When she finally released Annie's clit, she slowly pulled her tongue out of her ass and began lapping all around her anus as if to either clean it or worship it.

Lisha finally stood up. She patted that incredible ass once more and then straighten her skirt as best she could. "Well. Stand yourself up baby." She ran her hand up and down Annie's back.

Annie struggled to get herself upright. When she looked at Lisha, Lisha was smiling. "Good news and bad news. Which you want first?"

Annie just shrugged.

"Okay. Well you are the tastiest baby I ever had, and you got a world class ass. That said, I am thinking I'll be wanting this little treat about, what, say once a week?"

When Annie grinned at her, Lisha was caught a little off guard. Annie was just realizing that Lisha had no expectations of asking a white girl to go down on her. "So what's the bad news?" Annie grinned again.

That was when a huge grin came over Lisha. "Damn girl."

Annie moved a little closer, her arms around Lisha. "And If?" Annie whispered. "If once in a very great while, I find myself a little weak." She kissed Lisha's cheek. "Should I find myself wanting to taste a black pussy?" She paused letting the idea hang.

Lisha kissed her back. "I happy with tonight. Very happy. Never ask for anything more, promise." She shrugged. "A pretty white girl wants to put her lips between my legs, I be nothing but kind, and grateful, for sure."

Lisha felt Annie's hand easing into the front of her jeans. Her fingers maneuvered inside of her panties. As she cupped Lisha's pussy, she could feel she was wet, very wet. And she was pleasantly surprised to fine that she was completely shaved. "Um," Annie muttered.

"You finding out if black pussy hair be all scratchy and feel like wire" Lisha asked.

"Sorry." Annie offered.

"That's why I keep it smooth girl." Lisha kissed her cheek again. "But you going to have to get those fingers out of there or be finding yourself in the mood tonight."

Annie pulled her hand free but not until she let a finger slide between her very moist labia. "She kissed Lisha on the mouth. Her tongue traced her lips. "Soon. I think."

As Annie straightened herself as best she could, She said. "I think you should pick what day you want so there is no unnecessary contact when I'm supposed to be working and you're not.

Lisha nodded.

Annie stepped off of the bus four blocks from her house. She had a fresh stride in her walk. For the first time, she was acting like a confident, secure woman. A woman who knew what she wanted and didn't care what people thought. She was strolling along her street when she passed the secondhand shop. The young girl who was usually there at this hour was in the window finishing up a display. The girl looked up to see Annie and smiled. It made Annie feel warm all over. Receiving something as simple as a smile from another woman now offered a totally different range of feelings.

She went inside the shop. The girl was stepping down onto the floor as Annie entered. I'm sorry, we, I was just closing. It's been really slow lately, so I close at nine.

The girl was no more than eighteen, She had the sweetest body barely hidden by the outfits she wore. Tonight, she had a tee shirt cropped just below her small athletic breasts. Her jeans were serious hip huggers and skin-tight. Her hair was very short, blonde, and parted on the side, sort of a boy George look.

"That's fine. I was on my way home, saw you in the window. She smiled at the girl. Thought I would stop in and ask what you cost?"

The girl giggled. "That's funny."

Anny shrugged. "Well I gave it my best shot."

"You weren't serious. Were you?" The girl asked.

"I wish." Annie said. "But, alas, I'm broke anyway."

The tip of the girl's tongue was poking out of her mouth, licking over her upper lip. "I wouldn't really charge. That would be weird."

"Yea, that's the weird part." Annie said. "Anyway, you ever decide you would like to." She winked at the girl.

"I would." She said. "But I would have to lock up." She said. "And I would have to call home. Tell them I was stopping at a friend's or something."

"All possible things you could do." Annie said.

"You really want to? With me?" the girl asked.

Baby, you have no idea." Annie said.

The girl picked up the phone. When she hung up she went over and locked the door. She walked right past Annie toward the back. "The lights." She said. "They're back here?"

Annie began following the girl who seemed to be getting more and more excited every second.

She opened the door to a small office. Let Annie enter then flipped a half dozen switches and the rest of the shop went dark.

The girl leaned against the desk and studied Annie a few seconds. "You sure? Because I have never let someone as pretty as you do me. Really."

Annie pointed to her extremely tight jeans. "I'm afraid you are going to have to do those yourself." The tee shirt I think I can handle."

The girl giggled. "What's your name? I'm Lisa." She began undoing her jeans as there seemed to be a dozen buttons.

"I'm Annie." She replied. She watched the girl wiggle her tiny ass as the jeans slowly made their way down her thighs. Lisa leaned back, smiled, and held out a foot. "Pull, please."

Annie took hold of the cuff and pulled one pant leg free. The second was offered and she removed the stubborn pants, letting them drop.

The girl was wearing black cotton briefs. Annie thought to herself. There is absolutely nothing as precious as beautiful athletic youth.

"You want to take these off too?" She already had her fingers in the top of her panties.

"If you don't mind." Annie said.

"Sure." Lisa replied.

Annie took her hand and pulled her to her feet. Her arms eased around Lisa's waist, and she kissed the girl's neck, along her chin, her cheek, finally finding her mouth.

Lisa was very much in the mood, and she was returning every kiss, offering her own tongue even before Annie did. She was very passionate for an eighteen-year-old. But then again, Annie had no idea how passionate a girl that age might be.

As Annie began gathering the little tee shirt and lifting it over Lisa's head, Lisa said. "My breasts are really small."

Annie leaned down sucking a nipple into her mouth. The were like little raisins. Delicious, perched atop delicate little muffin tops. Annie looked at Lisa and licked her lips. "I like them very much. I think they are perfect. I think you are perfect." She eased the girl back against the desk and thumbed the top of her panties. As she slid them down, Lisa pressed her elbows onto the desktop, raising her legs and ass in the air letting Annie pull them down her legs and off of her feet.

Annie was greeted to the most petite pussy lips she had ever imagined, and she had spent a number of hours looking at teen lesbian porn on the internet. Long legs, smooth as only a teen girl can be. Her sex clean shaven. Annie placed the palm of her right hand over Lisa's sex. The heat was striking. "You shave." She said.

"I like the way it feels." Lisa offered. "Besides, my girlfriends wants me to do it."

Annie laid Lisa back on the desk. "Girlfriends?"

"That a problem?" Lisa asked.

Annie lifted Lisa's right neg. She kissed the inside of her knee. Then, a little further down, then a little more, dragging her tongue along the cool smooth flesh. "Not for me." Annie whispered. She looked at Lisa. "What about them, the girlfriends?"

"You going to tell them you ate my pussy?" Lisa asked. She offered a coy grin to Annie.

"I don't even know how many there are, but not likely." Annie replied.

"Then they won't mind." Lisa explained. "Neither one of them." Lisa added. "Well three."

Annie nodded and went back to kissing along that long, sweet leg until she reached that loveable valley. The girl was already emitting a faint musty, earthy aroma. She moved to Lisa's left leg and started at that knee. Her tongue trailing her saliva along its length.

Lisa had started squirming some. "You in a rush baby?" Annie whispered.

"No." Lisa said. "I like the foreplay." She rolled her head when Annie's tongue dipped into her navel. "I just don't get it much, you know?"

"I can't say I do either." Annie was kissing her mound. Her lips pressing on the fleshy covering of her clitoris.

"Fuck that feels good." Lisa whispered. "The girls I let in here just want to get to me. Make me cum. Lick my pussy cream, wipe their mouths with my tee shirt and pat my ass before letting themselves out."

"A terrible way to treat a tee shirt." Annie whispered. Before Lisa could laugh, Annie's lips encased that petite sex and began to assault it with her tongue.

Annie pushed Lisa's legs high in the air where Lisa's hands gripping her own thighs took control of them.

Lisa's sex was taking a serious lashing and she responded with a loud, verbal assault about some imaginary deity.

Her hips were thrusting upward to Annie's mouth. "Fuck me, fuck me, holy fuck, you have a great mouth." She came, excreting copious amounts of cum into Annie's waiting mouth.

Annie retained her firm grip on the sweet pussy she held captive on the desk. Licking, lapping, sucking it as Lisa's climax rolled through her to an inevitable ending.

"Aww fuck that was so good." Lisa started but just then, Annie moved her right hand to Lisa's mound. Her fingers pressed upward pulling the fleshy hood away from that treasured pearl. The swollen treat emerged, as sensitive as it had ever been, into Annie's waiting lips. "Fuck, fuck, I can't, you're fucking. Damn, damn." Lisa's ass rose up, shaking, humping, trying to get free, but hoping she never did.

Annie kept her pinned there, Lisa's clit trapped between her lips until Lisa's last twitch, her last verbal assault, final moan, faint whimper, all had passed. The little bud was set free so gently that Annie had moved up atop Lisa before she realized it. She was greeted with Annie's slippery mouth on her own and she accepted the kiss. Whether out of admiration or gratitude, each was clearly well satisfied with their chance encounter.

Annie slowly stood, looked down at a girl who had just been very well fucked. She patted Lisa's tummy. "Baby" she said. "Baby?" She said it a little more firmly.

Lisa opened her eyes and looked at Annie. "Little girl's room?" She asked.

Lisa pointed to a door behind Annie. Annie leaned over and kissed her again. She whispered. "When I return, I'm going to fuck you again."

"No, please, I can't, I'm sore, I can't possibly." Lisa protested.

Annie pressed a finger to Lisa's lips and shook her head. "I'm not asking." She disappeared into the small bathroom.

Lisa lay there. Her legs draped over the edge of the desk. Her arms outstretched and lifeless. A grin growing on her face.

When Annie returned, Lisa's mind had wandered to a Saturday night a couple of weeks earlier. She was walking down a dark street around midnight. A car slowed and a girl had her head out the rear side window. Lisa recognized her from school. "Lisa." She called out. When the car stopped, Lisa walked over to it. The girl held out her hand. Lisa took it. "We want to fuck you." The girl said.

They did just that. And Lisa knew that her time with the four of them in the back of that '92 Honda Civic was not nearly as good as the girl now spreading her legs once more.

On Wednesday, Ms. Crawford stopped beside of Annie and waited as Annie checked out some books for an elderly man. When she had walked away, Ms. Crawford spoke. "Annie, I would like to see you in my office, please."

"Of course." Annie asked.

"Find Kate. Have her fill in at the counter." Kate was Ms. Crawford's niece. Ms. Crawford turned and disappeared down the hall to her office.

When Annie knocked on the closed door to Ms. Crawford's office, He heard her voice say. "Enter." Annie pushed the door open, stepped in and closed it behind her. Ms. Crawford pointed to a chair out in front of her desk. Annie sat down.

Ms. Crawford, is there something wrong with my work? You seem upset." Annie said.

"Your work? No." Ms. Crawford said as she stood up. She carried and manilla envelope as she made her way around the deck to stand in front of Annie. She waited, looking at Annie. Then, she handed the envelope to her.

Annie's hands were trembling some.

"Open it." Ms. Crawford said.

Annie reached inside to find a collection of photographs. The first was of she and Beth standing in the hallway at the library. It was before they had entered the bathroom to straighten themselves so both looked somewhat disheveled.

Annie looked up at Ms. Crawford. "I can explain." Annie said.

"You might keep going. Look at them all dear. We can talk afterward." Ms. Crawford returned to her desk and waited.

The pictures were all of she and Beth. Even inside the storage room where the door had been locked. There was maybe a dozen in all.

"Ms. Crawford." Annie said.