All Comments on 'Emily Ch. 01'

by Otazel

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Unique and lovely

What a unique and lovely telling of a most intimate and joyful experience. -- meiko

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A build up

The story in itself was a buildup to an orgasm it was beautiful flowing sensual peaking all the senses I was on the edge of my seat I had to pull over to the side of the road to read the rest of the story. Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Lovely story, very gentle but very sexy. Continued?

BlackCatWalkingBlackCatWalkingover 5 years ago
Flying fingers

Well told and although the end was obvious, worth getting there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it!

Many a female friend, and partner, have told me of mutual masturbation nights with friends; curious about each other's sex and how they orgasmed. This story was so like one described who had come from a very religious background (Catholic) that left them guilty following a session with their best friend. She loved the moment then ran off! Was a long time before they spoke again, much to the hurt of the other friend, but they are back as friends and closer than ever. So nicely expressing through fiction a reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really Good

Really good, I liked Emily's sweet disposition.

maddictmaddictabout 3 years ago

Can I watch ?

I feel like I just did, I'm looking forward to tomorrow to Emily.

"See how Emily plays"

Kicker1826Kicker1826over 2 years ago

Awesome, super hot writing! Love the combination or watching from a distance and then in the same room!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Creamed my panties reading this sexy story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous