All Comments on 'Emily Untethered Ch. 02'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Lonely_readerLonely_readeralmost 7 years ago
Oh goodie

Keep going please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More please

Humpy humpy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
so...

So terribly wordy. Seemed like I was stuck in mud.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
moving right along

good build up, but hoping that chapter 3 bares forbidden fruit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love It

I absolutely love the slow buildup in this story, leaving us to know the connsumation is coming, while teasing us with your exquisite exploration of the mental anguish each of the main characters is experiencing, This is proving to be a skillfully written, well crafted story, every bit the equal of Just The Six of Us.

Bravo Zulu, my friend. Don't let the ignorant unwashed get you down!

5 well earned *****

SSW 1050

placeheldplaceheldalmost 7 years ago
The story I was looking forward to!

I was one of the anons that requested more of Emily's backstory previously and I'm glad you decided to flesh out the character and I think the flashbacks work.

Kudos on going outside the family "unit" as that is usually what gets the lower ratings in my experience, but it is also what makes the story better in this case. Keep up the good work!

PrinceLukePrinceLukealmost 6 years ago
Perfect

another example of an amazing piece of writing.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
3rd Read

Just decided to comment since its my hird read, next comment will be when im back for number 5 xD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’ve been reading this authors three other never ending stories (have no intention of reading the now 11 year old “Just the Six of Us”) and decide to read this story since it actually appears to have a direction and an ending. I’m just blown away by how great this story is so far and and the well written descriptions of the wide range of emotions and empathy expressed by the characters. What a great change from the emotionless fuck-a-thon characters in his other stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES