Emily Untethered Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,317 Followers

He popped the thumb drive out of the computer and focused on fixing her laptop.

"Am I supposed to be mad at her? Do I punish her for this? How could she be so stupid? How could she be so reckless? God, why did I look? What the fuck is wrong with me? Why did I look"

He sighed as thousands of such thoughts filled his head. "It didn't happen," he said, trying to convince himself. She'd been through all that, and now she'll was going to see this. A sudden idea hit him and he quickly grabbed the thumb drive. He moved over to his computer and deleted the zip file, and then deleted the file on the thumb-drive. His hand hovered over the unzipped archive, but he couldn't bring himself to delete it. He opened up another window and created several dummy folders, turned them to read only and hid them, and then took several other precautions to ensure that she wouldn't accidentally browse to them before hiding them. He kept telling himself that he was doing for the good of his daughter.

She came upstairs then and he looked up. "Did it finish?"

He nodded. "It was corrupted. I'll try and download it again, but I don't think it's retrievable."

She sighed. "I don't know what he would have sent me, but it couldn't have been good."

He shrugged at that and nodded at her laptop. "It should be fixed. I'll make sure all the programs are working later."

She turned then and headed for the door and he caught himself watching the way her butt wiggled when she walked away.

"Supper is ready," she said turning and waiting at the door.

He nodded and stood, blushing slightly. She turned and exited as he came around his desk.

"Busted," she called back up to him.

Sighing, he closed the door to the office behind him. She was sitting at the table when he entered and he saw that she'd made spaghetti and meatballs. He kept thinking that he would bust out and say something inappropriate, so he ate his meal in relative silence. She kept looking at him and asking if everything was okay. He kept nodding and filling his mouth with food.

******

Her dad was being really weird now. He'd barely said anything to her.

"Daddy, I thought we talked about this. You aren't supposed to feel bad if you look at me in a non-fatherly way."

He sighed. "I'm just eating."

She wasn't convinced, but dropped the issue. Dinner passed awkwardly between them. She would look at him and he would look anywhere but at her.

She finally finished and stood to start cleaning. "I'm sorry about last night," she finally said.

He turned then and looked up at her. "Honey, no," he said suddenly. "I'm not bothered by that."

"You've been acting like you are bothered by it. All through dinner you were practically ignoring me."

"Sweetie, it's not you," he said, standing and moving towards her.

"I'm not ashamed that I like sex, Daddy," she said turning as he came towards her, reaching out to hug her.

She let him wrap her up in a hug.

"I like sex, a lot," she said, her voice cracking.

He squeezed her. "Shh, honey, it's okay."

"I'm sorry that I couldn't stop yesterday. I know you probably think I'm some kind of freak. I just get so horny when I talk about what happened in California. I can't fucking help it and it makes me so hot. I felt you get excited and it brought back some pleasant memories from there and I had to come. Even if it was on you, I had to. It was like a force of nature pushing my hips onto you."

He kept squeezing her and patting her back, trying to calm her down. Her tears were flowing slowly.

"Baby," he started, but she shushed him.

"No. I'm not ashamed. I like sex. I'm sorry that it makes you uncomfortable, but we're going to have to find a way to get around it."

He sighed and released her. "I told you it doesn't make me uncomfortable."

"Then why are you acting weird around me?"

He was getting irritated.

"Good, maybe he'll finally tell me if I make him blow his top," she thought.

He shook his head and sat back down. "I'm not gonna say anymore. It's not you Emily. It's me."

"Bullshit," she said. "You're embarrassed by me aren't you! You're embarrassed to have a tramp for a daughter."

He slammed a fist on the table. "I'm not embarrassed of you, now stop."

"THEN WHAT IS IT?" she yelled.

"I saw you masturbate, okay? I can't fucking get that image out of my head!"

She leaned back against the counter and covered her face with her hands. "I'm sorry," she whispered.

"Emily, I told you I'm not embarrassed by you. I'm not ashamed of you. I couldn't help myself. You were in your room, in your private area and your own father crept upstairs when he heard you pleasuring yourself. I peeked in for all of two seconds and now I can't get you out of my head. It took all the willpower I had just to walk past."

She looked up at him, surprise showing through the tears on her face.

"Why are you so surprised? I'm the one that was turned on by you yesterday. I'm the one that keeps perving on his own daughter! You know what? I think maybe you ought to go live with Mike, or maybe Dakota. It's certainly not safe for you around here!"

She sighed and wiped her eyes. "I'm embarrassed of myself, and you're embarrassed of yourself, and yet we don't blame each other."

He sighed and rubbed his face.

An awkward silence filled the room. It was Emily who broke it.

"So use it," she said, turning and looking directly at him.

He looked up at her.

"You heard me. Use it."

"Use what?"

"You say I turn you on. You say that you see mom when you look at me. All you can see is me playing with myself. Maybe you should just use that image in your head and get yourself off. Maybe with one person in this house sexually satisfied, the sexual tension will ease and I can find some peace."

"Emily..."

"Daddy. You saw me playing with myself. I remind you of mom. You used to jerk off to thoughts of mom, it makes sense."

"It doesn't make any kind of sense. I'm not going to jerk off to thoughts of my own daughter."

"Why not?" she asked.

"Because, I'm your father," he said, mustering all the smart-ass tone he could.

She sighed. "I think you should at least try."

He sighed. "We aren't talking about this anymore."

"I'll start playing with myself with my door open," she said.

"You'd do that to your own father."

"If you don't at least try it, yes," she said.

He sighed. "I've got more willpower than you can imagine, Emily. You don't scare me."

She smirked and raised an eyebrow at him. "Mmhmm."

He began to carry dishes to the sink.

"Is that all you think about?" she asked, a suddenly different tone in her voice.

He glared at her.

"My stories turned you on, do you picture me..." she began, sauntering over to him as he stood at the sink. Placing her hand on his shoulder, she leaned in to whisper in his ear. "...sucking cock," she finished.

He sighed and turned, heading towards the stairs. "I'm going to get some work done."

"I think I might go play with myself," she called to him as he headed upstairs.

He turned and came back down. "Please stop."

She sighed. "Daddy, I'm just trying to help you."

"I can help myself," he said, heading upstairs.

"That's what I'm hoping for," she yelled up to him.

*****

"She wants you to," he kept thinking, heading upstairs. "No, I'm getting work done," he promised himself.

He managed to focus for about thirty minutes, but inevitably, his mouse wandered through the series of folders that hid the files that she'd received. He sighed and opened the last folder. "I'm a terrible person," he said to the folder.

The first image was just a regular picture, and he assumed her boyfriend was the one with the camera. She was sitting on a bed looking down at something. The next picture, in fact, the next thirty or so were relatively innocuous. He finally got to a picture that made him pause. Shawn was in the picture, and so was Emily. They were kissing. The angle was weird as well. The picture was from on top of a desk, the top of it barely visible at the bottom of the picture. Emily was topless, Shawn's hand on her breast and the two were kissing. The next couple were obviously in a series, the two of them making out. Shawn must have set a camera on the desk on a timer or something.

He clicked to the next one and saw more of the same. This looked to be on a different day, but the angle was the same.

Emily and her boyfriend were making out again, and again, he had his hands on her breasts. John clicked the picture off. He clicked back to the archive and changed the view to preview the files. Scanning through, he saw a pattern. Scrolling to the bottom, he saw a lot of pink flesh and scrolled past. Finally, he got to the end of the pictures. He clicked the scroll bar back to the top and clicked one of the folders. There were videos inside. He sighed and shook his head. He glanced at the door and made sure it was closed, and then clicked the first video after turning his speakers low.

Shawn must have started putting the camera up after he and Emily had been seeing each other for awhile. The video started as the two of them were already making out. Shawn must have had some video editing knowledge. He watched for a little while until finally he shook his head and clicked the video off. He scrolled down the folder a little and clicked on one in the middle. The two of them were making out again, but this seemed much different. Emily didn't seem shy in this one, or content to just make out. She kissed him for a little bit and then he began working his pants off. The guy's cock came into view and then he saw Emily open her mouth and move towards it.

"Daddy?" came a call from in the hall.

He clicked the video off, his heart nearly pounding out of his chest. Clearing his throat, he called out to her to come in.

She peered in expectantly, but pouted. "Darn, I thought since it was so quiet in here that maybe..."

He shook his head a little too fervently. "Nope, just working," he said, swiftly closing the archive as she rounded the desk."

"Is my laptop done?"

He shook his head. "No. I mean yes, but I still have to load your programs back on it. It's just got the operating system right now."

She nodded and fidgeted around with his desk while an awkward silence settled around them.

"I'm sorry about earlier. I know we've got a weird relationship now. I know I don't make it easy on you, but I really do just want to help."

She reached for something in her left pocket and lifted it up to show him. It was a sleeping mask. The small black cloth was something that he'd seen Emily use sometimes to block out the light when she'd nap in the daytime.

She turned and began to leave the room, but stopped halfway out. "I just want you to know that I'll be playing with myself in a little while. I'm going to start sleeping with this mask on, so I won't be able to see if anyone is watching me."

He felt an erection growing. "Fucking stop it," he thought.

He sighed and shook his head as she turned to look at him. She was still looking at him a second later when he looked up again.

"Yep," he said. "Not happening."

She walked to the door and stopped. "The thought of someone jerking off to me gets me wet," she said and shut the door behind her.

He swore loudly then and pushed back from the desk. He rubbed his temples for a few minutes and then stood up.

"I've got to put a stop to this."

He opened the door and walked directly to his daughter's room. She was turned away from him, standing in her room naked. Her sleep mask was still on the bed in front of her and she was rubbing herself down with lotion.

She turned when she heard him and started to cover herself, but stopped. Slowly, she turned until she was completely naked, standing in front of her father.

"Emily, this has to stop," he said, reaching out and shutting her door.

He sighed and went to his own room and shut the door behind him.

*****

Emily sat back on her bed, embarrassed. What had she been thinking? She'd gotten so wrapped up in the moment that she'd forgotten that it was her own father she was doing this to.

"What's wrong with me?" she thought. Had she really just done that to her poor father?

She shook her head and climbed into her bed after putting a bra and panties on, feeling very ashamed. Sleep proved elusive however, and it was after midnight until finally fell asleep.

Dawn came, the first rays of the sun peeking just above her window sill. She yawned and stretched, the covers barely covering her naked form. Her bed felt nice and warm, causing her to not want to get up and get ready. She heard a soft knock at her door and her father's voice from the other side.

"Emily?" he called softly.

"Come in," she whispered, just loud enough for him to hear.

He came in, wearing a suit and tie and sat on the edge of her bed. She pulled the covers up around her to maintain her modesty, sharply contrasting her behavior from the night before.

"Sleep well?" he asked.

She nodded.

He smiled and leaned over to kiss her forehead. "I wanted to talk to you before I head out to work."

She nodded and looked up at him.

He cleared his throat and gathered his thoughts before speaking.

"Sweetie, listen," he started. "I know you're worried about me. I know you're just as messed up as I am about your mom leaving, and you're also just now dealing with what happened in California. I just want you to know that while I appreciate everything you want to do for me to help me, I'll be okay."

She nodded.

"I may be having bad dreams, but I get to wake up and see you every morning. You are the best thing I ever did, and I'm so proud of you. You've got nothing to be ashamed of, no matter what happened in California."

She nodded again.

"I think it's best if you reserve your stories for someone who is better equipped to handle them. I'm definitely here for you to talk to, I just don't know what I'd say that could ever help. You got taken advantage of, that much is clear. If I could fix that, I would."

He reached up and brushed some hair from her face.

"I'm flattered that you are concerned enough about me to consider letting me watch you. It wouldn't be right, though. I'll deal with my desires and perversion myself."

She shifted in the bed, making sure to keep the covers up around her neck. "Daddy, you aren't a pervert. I'm the pervert. I don't know what came over me, and I can't believe I did that to you."

He was shaking his head. "Let's just forget about this weekend. We can start fresh today. You worry about your own sex life, and I'll worry about mine."

She nodded and smiled as he leaned down and kissed her on the forehead. "That sounds good."

He turned and left the room then, though Emily struggled to get out of bed for ten more minutes.

She felt good after their talk. It seemed like they'd reached a new plateau of understanding with each other. He would be okay if he briefly saw her in a non-fatherly way, and she wouldn't meddle with his sex life.

She spent the next few days concentrating on school. Her dad spent most of his time at work anyways. Dinner conversation was limited to normal, everyday topics. She noticed him looking at her a few times, but she didn't try and do anything deliberately. Every night she checked on him, and even laid with him a few times, but he didn't seem to need it.

It seemed that his problem had fixed itself. Friday came and as she arrived home from school she found a note on the counter.

"Lots of work to do today, I'll be home late. I also fixed your laptop."

Love you,

Daddy"

She headed upstairs, stopping at the computer room to retrieve her laptop. Retrieving it, she headed to her room and situated herself on her bed with it in her lap. She powered it up and her dad's face appeared, cross-eyed and sticking his tongue out.

She giggled and shook her head. Apparently he'd set her background to it. She left it alone for now and checked her email. A few new messages, most from school, and then she saw the old email from Shawn. She wondered if it would work this time. She clicked open the message and then clicked on the link. The window popped open asking where she wanted to save the file, and she popped in a blank thumb-drive from her backpack and selected it.

"It's gonna be corrupt again," she thought. She continued to speculate about what Shawn could possibly want to send her. Her dad had said it was nothing, the file corrupt and irretrievable. The progress bar opened and began its slow climb to 100%. She busied herself by opening a text book and reading, her eyes constantly darting back to the laptop.

Sometime later, the progress bar disappeared and she browsed over to the flash drive. Opening it up, she saw a single file. It was compressed, so she unzipped it. Another progress bar opened up and began to process something.

She looked at some of the file names. Most were numbers followed by .jpg. "Pictures," she said. She set it aside as she considered the possibilities. There was only one thing it could be. Brian's pictures.

One thing that she hadn't revealed to her dad was that Brian had been photographing and filming them. She didn't know at first, of course. Only after they'd been having sex, in fact after she'd been with Jess did she discover the camera set up that the two roommates had rigged. She'd been furious at first, but when Shawn had shown her some of the photos, she'd been forced to admit that she liked them. Brian was very good with the camera, pulling still shots from the video and editing the raw footage.

Brian had insisted that the three of them would be the only ones that would see it. At that point in her time in California, she honestly didn't care who saw it. A thought struck her then. She thought back to what her dad had told her.

"It's corrupted."

Surely he wasn't keeping them for himself. She stood then and headed to the office. Sitting at his desk, she clicked the start menu and started searching for the pictures. She couldn't find anything in the folders on his desk, and couldn't find anything in the few thumb-drives he had in the drawer.

"If he was intent on keeping them, he'd probably hide them pretty well," she told herself. She fished her phone out of her pocket and opened it up.

"Help desk," a voice said on the other end of the line.

"Yeah, I'm a student there and I had a question. I've lost a file on my computer. I know it's still there, but I just can't seem to locate it."

"Okay, I can help you with that," said the person. "Are you at your computer?"

"Yes I am."

"Okay, do you happen to know the file name?"

"Yes, one second," she said, hurrying back to her laptop. "Okay," she said, after writing down one of the names.

The voice began to walk her through the procedure. After several seconds, she hit search and almost immediately the screen found a match. It was buried under several layers of folders, some hidden, some not, and she sighed.

"There it is," she said. "Thank you so much," she said in to the phone, and quickly clicked it closed. She right clicked the file and opened the containing folder. The screen filled with a list of images.

She sat back and shook her head. "That sneaky son of a bitch," she said to the empty room.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,317 Followers