All Comments on 'Emily Untethered Ch. 05'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
finally...

They crossed the line. Is there another chapter?

Anonymous-E

MetgarMetgaralmost 6 years ago
Damn loved it!!!

Please tell me therr are more chapters to this.

TwinparadoxTwinparadoxalmost 6 years ago
Better

enjoyed this better then the Lucky Man series.

LeedoggLeedoggalmost 6 years ago
Incredible!

By far the best thing I have read on here. Poor Mike doesn't know what he is missed out on. I love this storyline. Kudo's Mentalcase.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Finally

I am so glad you posted again. Awaiting an update from one of your current three stories, along with Ameaner's tales, is about the only thing keeping me on Lit. I'm sure if I searched hard I could find something worthwhile, but mainly the offerings here have devolved into a bunch of stroke stories. Here, even with Emily being a little cum slut, you have woven it into a great little story. Kudos to you. I know quality work like yours takes time, but hope to see more of this, Lucky Man, Sister Made Me, or hell, even a where are they now from JTSOU, one of the best of all time. Anything you write. If you write it, they will read. Thanks MC.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyalmost 6 years ago
I had my doubts when I started reading chapter 1

As I'm not really into "slut stories" or group sex so much, I'm much more interesting in love and romance. But I have to say this story keeps getting to me, it may be that Emily is a bit of a slut that craves sex but you can tell there is real passion and attraction between her and her Dad. I can see this experience teaching her more about love through sex whereas her experiences in California were just about sexual pleasure.

You write the sexual tension incredibly well, with both characters having tried to stave off the 'inevitable' and even sometimes nearly falling prey to their desires coming across very convincingly, at least to me. It's refreshing to read a story that I can find sexy and believe rather than an unbelievable tale meant for a quick release. Keep up the great work!

GiovanniBruscatoGiovanniBruscatoalmost 6 years ago
Nicely done!

Any chance for a guest appearance by Mike and/or his sisters?

PrinceLukePrinceLukealmost 6 years ago
Perfect Mentalcase

well done bro that was amazing man, is there goinv to be more? i cant wait. Also will you do a sequel to just he six of us? id love to see mikes relationship continue with Danni and his twin Emma. every story of yours has gotten 5 stars fom me and this series was no exception well done.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68over 5 years ago
Emily

Amazing story. Keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another nice story

It's about time someone wrote one of these incest stories where theres the normal anxiety, embarrassment, shame, regret, and uncertainty.

I guess the only criticism I have is the title... I don't get the sense that Emily was ever "tethered."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Superior Story....

I was a bit concerned when reading chapter 1 but as in the last story of yours I read you came through and hit it out of the park. The culmination of the story in chapter 6 was awesome... Keeping us wondering for the previous 5 chapters if Emily and her Dad were ever going to do the deed and when they did it was purely eroticism at it's best.... off to read another one... keep writing... you definitely have the talent and imagination to do so

Peace

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it

You're a great writer and I enjoy reading your work. Thank you for putting sp much effort into what you write.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
3 Finished Read Through

You know i will be back for my 4th and 5th read at some point xD

KinkycplWiKinkycplWiover 4 years ago
Dad daughter and his and her slut

Please tell us you have an other chapter, Em and dad have a slut out there. Can't forget she did Emily 1st and Dad was her 1st and she fucked Emily dad 1st.

Please I'm drooling here waiting on the end, wet and hungry so to speak hehe

Thanks

Annie

derlichderlichover 4 years ago
Why no more?

The fact you haven't continued this story after all the teasing in it is a damn shame.

macisgreatmacisgreatalmost 4 years ago
Great story-please continue

I really enjoy your writing style, you still have to have them in a 3 way and maybe Emily’s ass.

You can go so far with this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I hope you will come back to Emily, John and Dakota when you will go back to JTSOU. I love your work, read them all, but JTSOU and Emily's story were the top of the lot. 5 stars all the way for this one. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Definitely more is needed

Would love for Dakota and Emily to get jobs at Double-D's with Sam, Toni and Alex from your "My Sister Made Me" series. Also would love for Dakota to start fucking her father and for the two dads to double penetrate their daughters one at a time.

Also it would be fun if John met Elizabeth his first sex partner and had a threesome with her husband and her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love this story. Incredibly erotic! I certainly hope their is more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked this story up to the point where Emily and her dad have full on sex and fall asleep together. That’s where this story should have ended with father and daughter in a loving relationship. The last part where she turns into an insatiable cocksucker, turning her dad into a wimpy submissive, laying down the rules for him to follow, then going to his office indiscreetly sucking him off (and him letting her) was a terrible ending. It cheapened and undercut the loving relationship the author built up between the two of them during 4 1/2 great chapters.

vulvatriciousvulvatriciousabout 2 years ago

That kitchen scene may be the most erotic thing I've ever read. Bravo!

GiovanniBruscatoGiovanniBruscato7 months ago

So, I understand a chapter 6 is coming out soon? That's good news to your dedicated and fervent fans. No pressure, though. ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
8315 Followers
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES