Emily Untethered Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,307 Followers

He chuckled and tried to focus, and then saw the little manila folder icon on the desktop. He clicked it and opened up his file explorer. Clicking through his series of folders, he stopped just before he got to the one that contained Emily's photos and videos.

He shook his head and then looked back at the webcam image, feeling like a pervert. Dakota had leaned over and was sucking on Emily's breast. He groaned and quickly minimized the image. He glanced back at the folder that he'd put all of Emily's pictures and videos in and sighed.

"What are you doing?" he asked aloud. "That's your daughter."

He'd said this to himself a thousand times in the past few weeks. Now he felt like he was crossing another line. He maximized the webcam window again and saw that Dakota was gently thrusting two... or was it three... fingers into Emily's pussy, palm up, as she lay on the lounge chair with her legs spread. The redhead was sucking gently on one breast and then another. He glanced down and saw a red button. It said record. He sighed and shook his head.

"Don't even think about it," he told himself.

He glanced over at the folder again, and then at the record button. Emily could be heard moaning from the open window and through the speakers on his PC. He reached over and clicked the mouse on the red button.

Looking back at the folder, he highlighted it, his hand hovering over the delete key. Something stopped him, and he opened it instead. A flood of file folders appeared, populating the list. He clicked on one and then switched the view to large icons, and then extra-large icons. The first few rows were just Emily and her boyfriend at the time. He coughed when he saw one in particular, and opened it full screen.

Shifting in his seat, he adjusted his erection and looked at the picture.

Emily was sitting on her knees, Shawn's face behind her, obviously fucking her. Another penis, this one filling part of the frame, was in her mouth and she was staring upwards. There was a look on her face, one he'd definitely seen recently. She was clearly turned on in the photo and was hungry for more of what she was getting.

He sighed and shook his head, disappointed in his actions. Closing the image and then the folder, he glanced back at the right hand monitor. Dakota had slid down between his daughter's legs and was devouring her pussy. Emily was moaning softly, but he could still hear her from his current position.

He looked down at his painful erection and briefly considered masturbating. He shook his head, determined not to go down that path. There was a reason why he'd not done it recently. Any time he thought about sex, he thought about Emily. It was infuriating. Sure, he wasn't exactly one to masturbate very much at all, maybe a dozen times in his lifetime.

He supposed that was odd, given how much he knew other guys joked about it. He'd never had the need to. He'd focused his energy on his work and taking care of his daughter. He sighed again, glancing up and seeing her grabbing Dakota's red hair and grinding the young girl's face into her crotch.

Emily began to cum then, her back arching sexily as Dakota devoured her. The young woman undulated as pleasure filled her body, tensing and relaxing her muscles as she gasped in pleasure.

John looked down at his painful erection and adjusted it. He stood and looked out the window at the two. They both turned and looked up, just as his cock decided to slip out of his boxers.

They both grinned at him as he scrambled to tuck it back in.

Admonishing himself quietly, he moved the webcam back in then turned off the recorder.

Closing the window, he drew the shade and went back to work.

*****

Emily

Emily smiled as Dakota slid back down into her own lounger. The two girls looked back up at John's window and saw that he'd removed the camera and drawn the shade.

"I wonder if he was recording us," Emily said.

Dakota smiled. "I'll bet he did," she answered.

They fell back into their seats and laid out for a few more hours. Around 2 or 3, they both went inside and headed up to Emily's bathroom. Rinsing off the sweat and cooling off, they headed back downstairs, both sticking to the plan and staying completely nude.

John appeared a little while later, walking downstairs and coming into the living room with the two. He didn't appear to notice they were naked until he'd entered the room and was on the verge of sitting.

"Jesus Christ," he said, standing and covering his eyes. "What are you two doing?" he asked.

"I tell Dakota everything, Daddy," Emily said. "She knows that we've showered together. You don't have to be shy."

He shook his head. "Emily, please go put on some clothes."

"Aww, Mr. Davis," Dakota said as she reached for his shorts. He brushed her hands away but she wouldn't let him be. "I wanted to teach you a little more about being naughty."

He smiled, obviously remembering last weekend in the pool.

"You've seen us both naked, and you were naked in the pool with us last week," Emily said. "Why don't you get comfortable? Being naked is so freeing and fun!"

He shook his head and brushed the very persistent Dakota's hands away again and again.

"At least sit with me," Dakota said, patting the couch beside her. "We were just talking about things."

He sighed, allowing himself to be pulled down beside the redhead.

She giggled excitedly and immediately leaned into him, her fingers stroking his chest.

"So, Emily," Dakota said, leaning over and kissing his neck. "You were saying you were helping Shawn out with something?"

Emily nodded. "Well, after Shawn and I had brought other girls and guys into our sex life..." she started.

"Nope," John said, shaking his head and trying to stand. Dakota stopped him by quickly leaping onto his lap and straddling him. She positioned herself so that his erect cock was firmly pressed between the two of them and leaned forwards until her breasts were a few inches from his face.

"He told me that one of his professor's was trying to fail him and he needed me to get him an A," Emily continued.

John sighed, and she saw his gaze locked on Dakota's erect nipples. He reached up mechanically and began to paw at her friend's breasts.

Dakota, satisfied that he wasn't going to leave, spun around in his lap and leaned back into him. Her hand disappeared behind her back and he groaned as she started to stroke him.

Smiling at her friend, she continued. "So he had me follow him one afternoon to his professor's office. There was a line of students, so we had to wait until the last one was done before he entered."

"Mr. Lassiter," she said, imitating an older man. "I told you that there's no way you can pass this semester. You'll just have to take my course next year."

"Shawn entered first, and I followed. He'd made me get dressed in a skirt and hadn't let me have any panties. I entered behind him and sat demurely down in the chair next to him." She watched as John groaned, trying to fight the urge to have his way with the delectable Dakota.

"Shawn introduced me as his personal fuck toy," Emily said. "I remember my pussy getting wet when he referred to me as his personal thing, like I didn't matter except to be used to pleasure someone."

Dakota slowed her stroking and slid down next to John, showing Emily his erection with a wink. Her hand was still gently sliding up and down, and John, looking helpless, was squinting his eyes.

"I stood and went up to the professor and pulled his chair out while Shawn locked the door to his office. Quickly, I knelt to the ground and began to undo the older man's zipper."

She smiled, seeing the effect it was having on the two people in front of her. She continued, "I wasted no time in pleasantries and simply took this stranger's cock in my mouth and sucked him until he grew erect. Shawn sat back down and watched while I fucked his professor's cock with my mouth. After a little while, I looked up and asked him if he wanted to fuck me, or to come in my mouth."

John groaned and tried to brush Dakota away, but she wasn't having it and continued to stroke him.

"He said he'd love to fuck me, but that he was a married man," Emily said. "I stood and turned, presenting my backside to him. He didn't wait five seconds before he stood and shoved his cock into me. Shawn came forwards and made use of my mouth, fucking his cock into my face until he came, forcing me to swallow his load in front of this complete stranger that was fucking me."

Dakota and John were kissing gently now, her father having apparently given up fighting the redhead, though she was still slowly stroking him.

"Shawn's professor... I don't actually know his name... fucked me until he filled my pussy up with his seed," Emily said.

"Was that the end of it?" Dakota asked. "Did Shawn get his A?"

"Well," Emily said. "After I knelt down and sucked his cock clean, I went back around and he made me get back on my knees and suck him off again, right there in the professor's office. By that time of course, the professor was hard once more, so I sucked him off again."

"Oh my!" Dakota said, giggling as John kissed her neck. "You naughty little slut," she admonished.

Emily nodded. "Afterwards, Shawn had me stand up and pushed me up against the door, his hand on my throat. It was all for show of course, but it was such a turn on. He turned and looked at the professor and then back at me."

""Emily," he said. "You're going to come back every time the professor asks and suck him off or fuck him, whichever he prefers." I told him "Yes, Sir," and nodded. Shawn turned and looked at the professor and asked him if he could have an 'A' now. I'm pretty sure that he got his grade."

"How did he contact you?" Dakota asked, turning and kissing John for a second and then playfully pushing his face from hers.

"Shawn gave him my cell number, and he'd text me every few days. I'd go to his office or meet him in his car. Mostly he just wanted me to suck him off," she said. "Eventually he stopped, so I figure he had his fill of me, or his wife began to suspect something."

Dakota smirked. "Is that all true?" she asked.

Emily grinned. "100%," she replied.

Dakota grinned and turned back to John. "I didn't know your daughter could be such a little slut!"

He smirked and then shook his head, frowning as if he was suddenly aware of what was happening.

"No, no, no," he said, standing and shuffling her off of him. He quickly tucked his cock away and headed upstairs. "I need a cold shower," he said.

Emily grinned and nodded at Dakota. "Now's our chance," she said. "Let's go join him and molest each other a bit."

They both crept upstairs after waiting for the shower to kick on. After they heard the subtle roar, they crept into his room and then his bathroom. Trying to open the door, they saw that he had locked it.

Emily rolled her eyes and then went over to his dresser and retrieved the brass pin that would open it. She went over and quickly unlocked the door, opening it and pulling Dakota in.

John was in the shower, the water chillingly cold. Dakota opened the door, stepping in first, her hand immediately stroking his cock again.

"Damnit, Dakota," he groaned, and then turned in surprise as Emily stepped in behind him.

Dakota turned and adjusted the water to be much warmer, and then slid slowly back into his arms.

"Face it, Mr. Davis," she said. "You're going to let me suck your cock, and you're going to fuck me. I want you to be my first, so fucking enjoy it."

He groaned and shook his head. Emily slid around his body and in between the two. He seemed hesitant at first but then she felt his hands on her back and his erection pressing against her butt cheeks as she pulled Dakota in for a kiss.

The nubile redhead sighed and then knelt, burying her face in Emily's pussy for a moment. The two girls heard the shower open and John step out, but they quickly pulled him back in.

"You're not going to want to miss thiissssss," Emily said as Dakota buried her face back into her pussy. "God she's good at that," Emily moaned. She lifted a single leg up as John settled back under the stream of water, moving around until he had Dakota in the middle.

The young girl turned then, away from Emily, and quickly took the older man's erection in her mouth.

John groaned and reached down, cradling the back of Dakota's head until he realized what was happening again. Pulling her off, he shook his head admonishingly.

"Stop," he warned.

"Don't tell me to fucking stop," she said. She took the head of his cock back in her mouth and slid her lips up the length.

Emily was gently pulling at her nipple ring with one hand and her pussy with the other. Dakota spun around again, John's cock sliding from her mouth with a soft pop and her tongue plunging home into Emily.

"God," Emily groaned, reaching down and grabbing Dakota's hair as her dad had. She gyrated her hips gently against her friend's chin, and orgasm washing over her and sending her head spinning. She felt Dakota's warmth leave her pussy and heard sucking. Turning, she saw her father slowly thrusting into her friend's whimpering mouth and suddenly he tensed, groaning and pulling Dakota's hair. She whimpered again and again as he came, filling her mouth.

Falling backwards, he leaned against the wall of the shower as Dakota grinned, her lips flecked with cum as it oozed out from between them.

Emily, unable to stop herself again, drew the redhead up and kissed her, drawing a cry of surprise from both of them. "Fuck," Emily groaned, rubbing her pussy with one hand and slurping hungrily at Dakota's lips. The redhead was furiously kissing her back, pushing what she could of John's seed from her lips and into Emily's. A minute of frantic slurping and sucking between the two passed, John staring in awe.

Finally, Emily pulled back on Dakota's head with a firm grip in her hair and looked at her. "At least you didn't fucking waste it that time."

Dakota grinned and licked her lips, swallowing the little that remained. "I think your daughter has a cum addiction," she said.

John looked dumbfounded, and as Dakota stepped out of the shower, he was easily led into his bedroom. Emily spent a little longer in the shower; happy for the moment, with how things were turning out.

She heard groaning coming from her father's bedroom and stepped out and turned off the water. Briefly drying herself, she quietly opened the door and peered out.

John had been forced down onto the bed and Dakota was kneeling at his feet. Her head bouncing up and down in his lap, she sucked him off while Emily watched. A few minutes later, Dakota giggled and clapped excitedly. "There's my new favorite toy," she said, looking up at him as she gripped his fresh erection.

*****

John

He was in a haze of eroticism. This gorgeous redhead was giving him an unbelievable blowjob. It seemed all of his willpower had faded, and he was nothing but a plaything for her every whim. Her mouth felt incredible and it wasn't long until he'd gotten erect again.

She slid from her knees up onto his bed and looked over behind him nervously. He glanced back and saw his daughter standing there, but Dakota reached for his hand and drew him towards her. She leaned back into the bed and smiled as he came to lay over the top of her.

"I really want you to be my first, Mr. Davis," she said. "Will you be gentle with me?" she asked.

He looked down at her incredible body and realized what she was asking. Her virginity, which she could only give to one person in the world, would be his.

He smiled at her and nodded. He'd gone this far after all, what was the harm in going a little farther?

She nervously looked at Emily, who had stopped at the door. Emily gave her a smile and then left the room.

John let his eyes wander all over the gorgeous young woman's form, drinking her in. "You are so goddamn sexy," he said. "I don't know if I'll survive making love to someone as beautiful as you, but I promise I'll be gentle. You're sure you want me to have your virginity?"

Dakota, smoldering beneath him, looked up and pulled him down for a tender kiss. "I really, really do, Mr. Davis."

He chuckled. "John," he said, smiling. His moved to his knees and then slid upwards, his cock even more erect than it had been before. The prospect of claiming this nubile young redhead as his own was intensely exciting.

She gently spread her legs for him and pulled him close. His warm lips found hers and she moaned gently beneath him.

"Please make love to me," she whispered.

He was about to have this young woman, his daughter's friend. She would be his forever. He grinned excitedly, but forced himself to calm down.

"Tell me if you need me to stop," he said, lifted her chin up and looking at her pretty green eyes.

She bit her lip nervously and spread her legs wider for him. He reached down between them to position himself at her entrance. He felt the tip of his cock push gently at her pussy, and she gasped in surprise.

He suddenly realized what he was doing and shook his head. "You don't want me to be your first," he said, shaking his head.

She stopped him and pulled him tightly to her. "Please, John," she said. "Please make love to me!"

He stopped and looked down at her beautiful face and saw the resolute desire there.

Slowly, he nodded and resumed his position. His cock pushed gently at the entrance of her pussy, and he methodically began to slide into her.

She felt incredibly tight, but also very wet, and he slid into her easily. He stopped when he felt resistance and saw her eyes go briefly wide. She clutched at his back, her lips quivering. He brushed a stray hair from her forehead and then gently kissed her.

Looking up at him, she smiled briefly and nodded as he waited for her to give him the go ahead.

"Here we go," he said, pushing gently. There was a little resistance, and she winced, but then moaned softly as he slid completely into her. He sighed in pleasure, smiling as he felt the long forgotten sensation of being inside a woman.

He kissed her, smiling as he waited for her to respond.

"I'm not a virgin," she said, grinning.

"You're certainly not," he said, smiling and kissing her again. She spread her legs a little more for him and clutching at his back.

John slowly began to slide into her, causing her eyes to widen for a moment in pain. The sensation seemed to pass and she moaned softly. "Oh, that's nice," she murmured.

He gently thrust into her then, and she sighed happily. "I'm really going to enjoy fucking you, Mr. Davis."

He smiled down at her widely, sliding out and then back in. She clutched at him tightly, her arms around him and pulling him close. He continued to lift his hips again and again, fucking down into her pussy as she moaned happily beneath him.

He felt an orgasm building, but fought to stave it off. Her pussy felt incredible around his cock; tight and wet and sucking hungrily at him.

"God, you're going to make me cum on your big fucking cock," she moaned, gently clawing at his back.

He grunted in approval and began to thrust faster and faster. She moaned a final time before he felt her pussy convulse down on him, sending him over the edge and causing him to thrust deeply into her a final time.

She cried out in pleasure, her pussy contracting down on him again and again as she clutched at him. He had his hand cradling her head, his fingers in her red locks as she came on him. He cried out as his cock burst a warm load of cum into her convulsing cunt, filling the young woman up as he came again and again.

Thrusting gently one time, he elicited another moan from the redhead and groaned loudly himself. Finally spent, he slid out of her and to the left. She rolled over on top of him and began to kiss him gently on the lips.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,307 Followers