Emily Untethered Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,315 Followers

"Good morning, Daddy," she said.

He mumbled something unintelligible and shook his head.

"There are some rules to follow when I'm sucking your cock," she said, smiling playfully up at him.

"Rules?" he asked, looking down at her incredulously.

She nodded. "Rule 1, you have to cum in my mouth. I'll take it on my face occasionally if that's something you like, but I prefer to swallow it."

He groaned. "Emily," he protested, trying to push her off.

"Rule 2, be as aggressive as you like with me. Force your cock down my throat, pull my hair, slap me. Whatever you like." She lowered her lips to his shaft again, and quickly swallowed him completely.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" he said, arching his back as his daughter's lips pressed against the base of his cock. She moaned around his shaft, bobbing gently as she sucked, her tongue darting out to tickle his balls.

She extricated him again, a line of drool trailing from her lips to his shaft and caught her breath before continuing. "Like I said, you can be as rough as you like. I don't have an "upper limit" as far as I know, and you can basically do what you like to me."

He groaned again as she briefly sucked him.

"Rule 3, don't ever deny me my load. I love to suck cock, and I'm going to suck yours whenever I goddamn well please," she said, lowering her face again and sliding his cock completely into her mouth and throat and back out swiftly. She repeated the maneuver five or six times before extricating him again and looking back up. The sounds her lips and throat were making while she was servicing his cock were incredibly sexy.

"Rule 4 kind of goes along with Rule 3, but learn to expect this every morning. Like I said, I love sucking cock, and now that I have one to suck, I'm going to be wanting to do it a lot more." She deep throated him again, despite his weak and half-hearted protests for her to stop.

"Cum in my mouth," she said. "Fill your daughter's mouth with your sticky sweet cum, Daddy," she begged.

He cried out in pleasure as she began to stroke, latching her lips over the head of his cock and moaning in pleasure as he began to fill her mouth, groaning and twitching as she deep throated him a few more times, his seed spilling from the sides of her mouth.

"Oh my fucking God," he cried out, finally able to form words again as she slurped.

"Daddy, you taste so fucking good," she gushed, swallowing audibly and taking his shaft back between her lips to slurp more of his cum. She quickly slurped again and again, her tongue searching for his seed and coating his cock.

"Fuck," she moaned. "That was so fucking nice." She lowered her lips down his shaft again, causing him to groan in pleasure.

"Jesus, Em," he groaned. "You're too fucking good at that."

She snickered and took the compliment for what it was, but didn't slow her sucking and slurping, quickly deep throating again and again as if she were trying to get another load from him.

"God damn, do I love sucking your cock, Daddy," she gushed. He moaned in response.

She snickered and began to bob up and down on his shaft again as he looked down at her. He found himself enjoying the way her braids were bouncing, almost playfully as she performed this highly erotic and inappropriate act on her own father. For the next several minutes, she would alternate between ferociously deep throating, stroking, and sucking him.

"I can't fucking stop, Daddy," she moaned, her lips leaving his shaft for the briefest of moments. "You've awoken the cum slut in me!"

He groaned and slapped the sheets.

"Oh," she said, smiling and quickly taking him back in. She popped him out briefly though and looked back up. "I think my Daddy might have another sweet load for me!"

He nodded and shook his head immediately after, his emotions torn. This felt much better than anything he'd ever had before. Christine had sucked his dick maybe two times in their marriage, and here he was getting one from his daughter that blew her out of the water.

"You want to fill my slutty little mouth again Daddy?" she asked, looking up and stroking him.

He grunted, but didn't answer.

"I can't wait to taste your delicious cum again. I love the way it tastes," she said, sucking him deeply.

He groaned.

"I love the way my Daddy's cum tastes, and I love the way it feels sliding down my throat," she said. "It's so warm and yummy. I think you like it when you fill my mouth up with your yummy cum."

He squinted his eyes closed, desperately trying not to cum again.

"God I want you to cum so fucking bad, Daddy," she said. "Fill my slutty mouth up. I'm going to be such a good little cocksucker for you too, Daddy. I'm going to swallow your cum whenever you want me to, okay Daddy?"

Again, he grunted but didn't answer.

A round of fast deep throating followed, and she pursed her lips at the tip when she finished, kissing it and stroking as she wrapped them around it.

He cried out again, and suddenly felt another load burst forth from his cock head. Emily whimpered in surprise as he filled her mouth. His only daughter swallowed his load audibly, moaning in pleasure and whimpering around his shaft as he pumped into her again and again.

He was absolutely dumbfounded that he'd been able to cum again, and was amazed at the quantity. He figured that his balls would be two hollow sacks by the time Emily was done with him.

His emotions warred within him though, even as he gasped in pleasure. He felt like he was taking advantage of his daughter, even though she was the one that had woken him up like that.

Her lips were sliding tightly down his shaft again, her moaning continuing as he felt her swallow again and again around his cock. She withdrew him for a second and he felt her warm tongue across his pubic bone and his balls, searching for errant sprays of cum no doubt.

"Fuck," she moaned, sucking him in again. "I could do this all day, but I know you've got to get to work."

She slid out of bed and pulled him with her towards the shower.

Reaching in, she turned on the water and pulled him in with her, quickly grabbing his soap and stroking his aching cock.

"God, Daddy," she said, sighing happily. "I fucking love sucking your cock."

He shook his head and turned away. "Emily, we've got to stop this."

She spun him back around and shook her head. "I'm definitely not stopping now and neither are you. Get it through your head, Daddy. We're lovers now and you need to enjoy this!"

He sighed, seeing that he wasn't going to convince her.

"I'm going to be wanting lots and lots of sex from you, Daddy," she said. "I like to be fucked, fast and hard."

He sighed. "Emily, we..."

"Daddy," she said, turning him towards her. "I know you liked fucking me. I could feel how much you love me when we were making love. It was honestly the best sex I've ever had and I'm not going to let you take it away."

He couldn't deny that she'd felt amazing, and the feelings of love he had for her were multiplied when they were together. He sighed and shrugged. "I'll try baby."

She smiled and hugged him. They finished their shower and she disappeared into her room to get dressed for school while he dressed for work.

She saw him again after making the two of them breakfast, and smiled sweetly at him.

"Morning Daddy," she said, as if the previous night hadn't happened.

He sighed. "Morning Emily."

She frowned and looked at him as he fixed a plate. "Do I need to suck your cock again, you seem to be in a bad mood."

He choked on a bite of food and spat it out, drawing a smile and laugh from her.

"I thought not," she said, winking. She thankfully behaved herself while they ate, and even gave him a benign kiss goodbye as he left for work.

He said a quick good morning to his secretary and immersed himself into his work, his thoughts straying to last night and this morning's events, despite his efforts to keep them away.

He couldn't deny that he really, really wanted it to happen, but he still felt like a complete shit. Her blowjob this morning was incredible, and he honestly didn't think he'd be able to deny her doing it to him again.

Looking at the clock, he sighed and dove into his work.

A little after lunch, he heard his secretary speaking.

"Well hi there!" she said. "I haven't seen you in forever! Coming up to say hi to the old man?"

"Yep, figured I'd drop by in my free period and check up on him, seeing if I can't cheer him up!" It was Emily. He groaned and shook his head.

"He's in there, just go on in," his secretary said.

"Thanks!" came the expected reply.

She opened the door and he immediately mouthed, "No!" at her. Giggling, she shut the door behind her and walked slowly towards him.

"What did we talk about concerning the rules? You won't deny me," she said.

He groaned and looked out the very obvious window, as if some window washer would be waiting outside.

She grinned and came around, falling quickly to her knees and sliding underneath the foot area of his large desk.

"I like it under here," she said, pulling his feet towards her. "Maybe you can bring me up here and keep me under the desk all day, letting me suck that beautiful cock of yours."

He sighed and shook his head. "You shouldn't be doing this Em."

She smirked and pulled him underneath the desk, quickly fumbling with his zipper. He groaned and felt himself begin to swell as she found his cock. Cursing himself, he swore silently at his dick and begged it to go back to sleep.

It ignored him and soon he felt her warm lips surround his shaft and begin to slide back and forth on him.

The door opened and a colleague, Martin, poked his head in. He fought to maintain his composure, despite his daughter being on her knees and still sucking his cock.

He reached down and pushed her head away futilely.

"Hey buddy, wanna do lunch tomorrow?" Martin asked.

Heroically, John smiled and maintained his composure. "Sure thing."

Martin nodded, but didn't leave, continuing the conversation and asking him about a current work thing they were working on.

Emily deep throated him, a gentle sucking noise emanating from underneath his desk. If his colleague heard it, though, he didn't say anything.

Eventually, Martin left and shut the door behind him, allowing John to push away from the desk, though Emily maintained her lip lock on his cock.

"Give me that load," she begged, looking up at him.

"Are you insane?" he asked, but fell back in his chair as she lowered her lips and deep throated him again, sliding completely down the base.

"You want to fill your slutty daughter's mouth with your cum, don't you," she said, looking up at him.

He grunted, feeling his orgasm building.

"Stand up," she ordered. He found himself complying with her, despite his internal protests.

She sucked him a few more times and then fell back on her feet, looking up at him. "If you want to cum in my mouth, you'll have to do it."

He groaned, desperate to cum but feeling the orgasm subside slightly.

"Fuck my face, jerk yourself off, however you want to do it, but you're going to make yourself fill up my cum hungry mouth," she said, opening her mouth obediently and twirling her braids.

He groaned and glanced towards the door. "If someone comes in right now..." he complained.

"I guess you better hurry," she said.

He smirked, but felt something come over him. Leaning forwards, he gripped the back of her head and marveled at the look of excitement that came over his daughter's face. He pulled her forwards and onto his cock, part of him loving it, part of him hating himself.

She sucked, but didn't move, so he thrust, enjoying the feeling of her warm lips and tongue working furiously over his shaft. His orgasm was close and wouldn't take long, but he wasn't there yet.

Frustrated that she seemed determined to make him do it, he thrust deeper this time, and began to form a rhythm. She whimpered softly, grinning up around his shaft as he slid deeper and deeper, his hand pulling harder and harder.

He pulled out for a second, concerned that she couldn't breathe.

"Please don't stop, Daddy," she moaned. "Cum in my mouth please. Be as rough as you want. Make me swallow you, shove that gorgeous cock down my throat."

He moaned at her filthy words, and hated how they affected him. He pulled roughly, causing her to squeal in excitement as his cock pushed into her mouth. She helped him slightly, working her mouth back and forth until he slid completely into her throat. He couldn't help himself, and held her there for a second. She began to extricate herself off of his cock, but he pushed her back down, causing her to whimper and moan in pleasure.

He released her, and she quickly extricated him, taking enough breaths to sate herself before he plunged in again and down her throat.

He felt his orgasm peak then, and held her down again, his cock completely inside of her as he began to pump cum into her mouth. She whimpered as he pumped again and again into her throat.

Finally, he released her head and she fell back, sighing quickly as long strings of saliva hung between them. She nastily began to slurp them up as she slid forwards and began to slurp at the remnants of cum on his cock.

After a few long moments of lovingly sucking and slurping at him, she tucked his cock back in his pants and zipped them back up. Standing, she retrieved a mirror from her purse and used some tissue to clean herself up.

"Thank you, Daddy," she said, heading to the door. "I'll see you again tonight!"

John groaned, laying his head down on his desk and wondering what he'd started.

"I think I've unleashed a beast," he said as she opened the door.

"Nah, you've just unleashed me," she said, smiling sweetly. "Love you, Daddy. Thanks again!"

He waved, but groaned internally.

He watched as she walked down the long hallway leading directly away from his office, and he couldn't help but admire her ass as it swayed in that particular womanly manner. At the end of the hallway she turned and looked back, smiling and mouthing, "Naughty, naughty," at him.

He chuckled and went back to work, wondering just what the hell the evening, let alone the rest of the week, had in store for him.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,315 Followers